🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans are fighting against an American's right to vote - Voting rights bill

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Let's face it, the Democrats care very deeply about ensuring everyone can vote consistent our Constitutional rights & that, but Republicans prevent us from using that opportunity as evidenced by this bill. I long for the day everyone receives a prompt on their smartphones to vote, with a nice message telling us who & why, click and you're done.

Anyway, Republicans want to make things difficult because they don't care about the common man like Democrats do and stuff, so the purpose of this thread we tell our stories demonstrating how Republicans in a white man's world have prevented us from voting. I'll go first to start things off, this is very dear to my heart and I hope you can at least sympathize.

I can't vote because I'm an inmate doing life without parole, for the crime of voting Democrat in the first place. Not really, just kidding. Nah, supposedly I can't vote because I'm a Russian agent without American Citizenship, though I know a measure or two to be counted anyway. MAGA MFers, Let's Go Brandon!

Your turn.

Let's face it, the Democrats care very deeply about ensuring everyone can vote consistent our Constitutional rights & that, but Republicans prevent us from using that opportunity as evidenced by this bill. I long for the day everyone receives a prompt on their smartphones to vote, with a nice message telling us who & why, click and you're done.

Anyway, Republicans want to make things difficult because they don't care about the common man like Democrats do and stuff, so the purpose of this thread we tell our stories demonstrating how Republicans in a white man's world have prevented us from voting. I'll go first to start things off, this is very dear to my heart and I hope you can at least sympathize.

I can't vote because I'm an inmate doing life without parole, for the crime of voting Democrat in the first place. Not really, just kidding. Nah, supposedly I can't vote because I'm a Russian agent without American Citizenship, though I know a measure or two to be counted anyway. MAGA MFers, Let's Go Brandon!

Your turn.
Are you drinking or smoking spice?

Are you drinking or smoking spice?

Nah man, in all seriousness, there must be instances of voter oppression, so I thought we could hear personal examples for why that's so.

Please share your experiences to add validation to our Democratic passage to liberty.

There are quite a few posters here who capture victim roles, surely the Republicans have prevented some from voting.
Democrats have a long history of black voter suppression.
Today they support black voting rights only because they are receiving their votes. If blacks started voting for Republicans their votes would likely be suppressed once again. Dems will protect blacks voting rights only as long as they get their votes.

Your turn.
voting is a waste of time when dead people send mail in ballots you know its all a scam

Forum List

Back