Republicans are hiding their Healthcare Plan using the same talking points

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Republicans have told you guys that they have to hide the bills because.....exposing it would be bad. Then they use the classic hypothetical that anything else would be super bad...not like their plan.

"Hey, we're going to rape the shit out of you but just imagine the raping the Dems would give you. OMG they wouldn't even kiss you this gently"

Both parties are acting just like the other party did in 2009 with the ACA.

The two parties are so similar it's freaking amazing.

How in the world do they not see this?

Double secret private meetings to write it...promises that it'll be great once we see it... I just heard Warren and Sanders on the radio making wild predictions that thousands of people will die! They are spitting mad that there aren't public hearings on the crafting of the thing.

Deja vu anyone?

Deja vu anyone?
This is why sometimes I think this is all just a big game and no one told me.

2009, all over again, just backwards, and no one is saying it. They're all just pretending this is something new and acting outraged.

I don't get it.

Republicans have told you guys that they have to hide the bills because.....exposing it would be bad. Then they use the classic hypothetical that anything else would be super bad...not like their plan.

"Hey, we're going to rape the shit out of you but just imagine the raping the Dems would give you. OMG they wouldn't even kiss you this gently"
They have to pass it before you can see what's in it, Pelosi Playbook.

They're hiding it because it is nothing more then a wealth transfer from the poor to the very rich. It is truly evil.

It's coming out Thursday. Surely there's some way to get in a million posts by then?

It's coming out Thursday. Surely there's some way to get in a million posts by then?
I wonder how many wildly exaggerated shrieks of "the sky is falling!" variety we'll hear between now and then.

Well, we've been told for eight years not to worry, they've got this.

So I'm sure it will be just BOFFO.

Forum List

Back