Republicans are warring against women

I don't know any other way to explain it. When Republicans say that Campus Rape is "inflated myth" and that women are making "false accusations".

What they are really saying is that women should shut-up and be quiet about being raped. It doesn't matter how the woman feels, it doesn't matter if the courts look into each case and resolve them individually.

The Republicans want YOU, the WOMAN, to shut-up about your rapist.

And that is a war on women, and a war on God.

This is what an actual War on Women looks like and many misguided Leftists and bizarrely Feminists are supporting the monsters who are the perpetrators of this evil....I loathe posting this, I find the pictures so intensely upsetting.

View attachment 58298

View attachment 58299

Irrelevant to the discussion. You'd be held in contempt of a law court.

I don't know any other way to explain it. When Republicans say that Campus Rape is "inflated myth" and that women are making "false accusations".

What they are really saying is that women should shut-up and be quiet about being raped. It doesn't matter how the woman feels, it doesn't matter if the courts look into each case and resolve them individually.

This is what an actual War on Women looks like and many misguided Leftists and bizarrely Feminists are supporting the monsters who are the perpetrators of this evil....I loathe posting this, I find the pictures so intensely upsetting.

View attachment 58298

View attachment 58299

It's not irrelevant, you oddly claimed the Republicans were having a war on women, so I thought I'd illustrate to you what a real war on women looks like.

Your comments are very strange, I'm having difficulty understanding them, I'm not sure if they're real or some perverted attempt at....pulling the arm....or is it pulling the leg, well anyhow, it's pulling one of them.

I see, so you don't have a link. You're dismissed
You are destined for Hell, I weep for you.

Oh boy, you're a nut
Take the cross from off your avatar. You who seeks to destroy welfare, hospital care for the poor, and social security. You who hides behind the claim of tyranny that taxes go to evil, but there are no lines of the needy at your church.

Your church does not provide bread to the poor, houses to the homeless, or medicine to the sick.

You hypocrite, you come here to spew your evil and claim the righteousness of God.

You forgot to add we torture puppies and kittens for fun.

View attachment 58298

View attachment 58299

It's not irrelevant, you oddly claimed the Republicans were having a war on women, so I thought I'd illustrate to you what a real war on women looks like.

Your comments are very strange, I'm having difficulty understanding them, I'm not sure if they're real or some perverted attempt at....pulling the arm....or is it pulling the leg, well anyhow, it's pulling one of them.
No, saying that ISIS's small war in the Levant is not a real war because a real war looks like World War 2 makes you look stupid.

Now take your irrelevant statement elsewhere. It is irrelevant to the conversation of improving the lives of people in the United States, not in Saudi Arabia.

View attachment 58298

View attachment 58299

No, saying that ISIS's small war in the Levant is not a real war because a real war looks like World War 2 makes you look stupid.

Now take your irrelevant statement elsewhere. It is irrelevant to the conversation of improving the lives of people in the United States, not in Saudi Arabia.
Like how the left mock a woman who goes from a PTA member to a Governor of a State? That kind of war on women?

View attachment 58298

View attachment 58299

Like how the left mock a woman who goes from a PTA member to a Governor of a State? That kind of war on women?

They don't mock her, she was entirely stupid and hypocritical on her own.

She refuses to provide women with contraceptives, endorses a Christian lifestyle and say monogamy and abstinence are the only answer to contraception provided by the state and abortion as a choice, but then has an out of wedlock single mother who is the exact type of woman who might seek those services.

Sort of how Dick Cheney is in a party that refuses to marry gays, but has a gay daughter who wanted to get married.

Then there's all the down-right ignorant statements she made through out the campaign.

View attachment 58298

View attachment 58299

BOOM, that's should leave a mark on all of these phonies who spews how they care more for the womeeeen folk.

View attachment 58298

View attachment 58299

Not that I even SAID that, but whatever :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 58298

View attachment 58299

She refuses to provide women with contraceptives, endorses a Christian lifestyle and say monogamy and abstinence are the only answer to contraception provided by the state and abortion as a choice, but then has an out of wedlock single mother who is the exact type of woman who might seek those services.

Sort of how Dick Cheney is in a party that refuses to marry gays, but has a gay daughter who wanted to get married.

Then there's all the down-right ignorant statements she made through out the campaign.

you're still a liar. she was my Governor in Alaska and she never said those things. so sit down already. your looking like the stupid one

View attachment 58298

View attachment 58299

What better way to expose your stupidity than to put it into proper context.

The Iraq War was not a real war because it was no where near the scale of violence of World War 2.

you're still a liar. she was my Governor in Alaska and she never said those things. so sit down already. your looking like the stupid one

So you deny that she supports a party that denies contraception and a right to choose the sin of abortion?

Or you deny that she ever said anything stupid? I haven't even begun to quote her yet.

images (54).jpg

View attachment 58298

View attachment 58299

What better way to expose your stupidity than to put it into proper context.

The Iraq War was not a real war because it was no where near the scale of violence of World War 2.

Show me where I said these things, you can't, because you know full well I never made these comments.

What republicans think campus rape is a myth?

I think you mean liberals?

Remember how they tried to hide and hush up the OWS rapes?

I see, so you don't have a link. You're dismissed
You are destined for Hell, I weep for you.

Oh boy, you're a nut
Take the cross from off your avatar. You who seeks to destroy welfare, hospital care for the poor, and social security. You who hides behind the claim of tyranny that taxes go to evil, but there are no lines of the needy at your church.

Your church does not provide bread to the poor, houses to the homeless, or medicine to the sick.

You hypocrite, you come here to spew your evil and claim the righteousness of God.

You forgot to add we torture puppies and kittens for fun.

Don't forget the ritualistic sacrifice of and then the eating of the newborns :rolleyes-41:

after Billy Clinton, they are going to come after Republicans and why they say on rape. what a freaking joke. there desperation is showing

View attachment 58298

View attachment 58299

Thanks for proving my point. You can't just disagree with a policy, you have to call women stupid and ignorant. Not a female conservative the left doesn't call stupid.

THAT is a war on women.

View attachment 58298

View attachment 58299

How is that hypocritical? They are adult children.

View attachment 58298

View attachment 58299

baby_obama.jpg

Forum List

Back