Republicans are warring against women

I see, so you don't have a link. You're dismissed
You are destined for Hell, I weep for you.

Oh boy, you're a nut
Take the cross from off your avatar. You who seeks to destroy welfare, hospital care for the poor, and social security. You who hides behind the claim of tyranny that taxes go to evil, but there are no lines of the needy at your church.

Your church does not provide bread to the poor, houses to the homeless, or medicine to the sick.

You hypocrite, you come here to spew your evil and claim the righteousness of God.

go get a job. stop living on the taxpayers. your welfare is safe for the time being. Until WE THE PEOPLE decide to take it from you

Yes, hate the poor, hate the sick, hate those in need, tell them to go get a job instead of seek help, that is what Christ said to do!

YOU FALSE CHRISTIAN.

OOOOOOK This is one is coo coo coo coo

Oh boy, you're a nut
AMEN to that sister. :boobies:
Republicans Speak Out On Campus Rape But Chairman Kline Remains Silent Ignoring Their Bill | MN Political Roundtable

I guess you look like an idiot, a brief quotations list of Republicans speaking about Campus rape.

The Rape 'Epidemic' Doesn't Actually Exist

I guess conservative columnist Caroline Kitchens who writes Republican talking points does not exist.

Uhm...your link is full of Republicans wanting to do something about campus sexual assaults. Good grief.

No it's not, it's full of BOTH sides of the story, and please go to the next one exemplifying the Tea Partier side.

Learn to read instead of glance.

You're an embarrassment to yourself.

Are you drinking?

I don't know any other way to explain it. When Republicans say that Campus Rape is "inflated myth" and that women are making "false accusations".

What they are really saying is that women should shut-up and be quiet about being raped. It doesn't matter how the woman feels, it doesn't matter if the courts look into each case and resolve them individually.

The Republicans want YOU, the WOMAN, to shut-up about your rapist.

And that is a war on women, and a war on God.
That's the stupidest logic I've seen on this board in a long time.
Explain how it is stupid?

I don't know any other way to explain it. When Republicans say that Campus Rape is "inflated myth" and that women are making "false accusations".

What they are really saying is that women should shut-up and be quiet about being raped. It doesn't matter how the woman feels, it doesn't matter if the courts look into each case and resolve them individually.

That's the stupidest logic I've seen on this board in a long time.
Explain how it is stupid?
This place loves to torch straw men. Either come with evidence of an accusation or restate your point in a nonaccusational manner.

Well, maybe because everything is being rigged against men these days and men are getting angry.
LOL. You are getting more and more sick of liberalism, though you claim to be liberal.

Come over to the Dark Side.......we have cookies!!!

That's why only the densest of women will vote Republican.

Oh boy, you're a nut
Republicans Speak Out On Campus Rape But Chairman Kline Remains Silent Ignoring Their Bill | MN Political Roundtable

I guess you look like an idiot, a brief quotations list of Republicans speaking about Campus rape.

I guess conservative columnist Caroline Kitchens who writes Republican talking points does not exist.

Uhm...your link is full of Republicans wanting to do something about campus sexual assaults. Good grief.

No it's not, it's full of BOTH sides of the story, and please go to the next one exemplifying the Tea Partier side.

learn to shut up and listen to the other side. WE ARE IT. We conservatives don't need a bunch of people from some party to blow smoke up our asses. we can take care of ourselves

Oh boy, you're a nut

learn to shut up and listen to the other side. WE ARE IT. We conservatives don't need a bunch of people from some party to blow smoke up our asses. we can take care of ourselves
So let's get this straight...

You failed once it was painfully obvious that Republicans/Tea Partiers are claiming there is no Campus Rape epidemic, but that is just over-reactions and false accusation by women themselves, so now you're having a mental break down because of cognitive dissonance.

Should the women that accused Bill Clinton of rape be believed?

Duke University.

Rolling Stone.

I will say no more.

You failed once it was painfully obvious that Republicans/Tea Partiers are claiming there is no Campus Rape epidemic, but that is just over-reactions and false accusation by women themselves, so now you're having a mental break down because of cognitive dissonance.

why are we suppose to care? we can think for OURSELVES. Who give a crap that's what you believe they are saying. it's wrong and it's a lie. so stop spreading it.

Let's check in with, "Hypocritical Hillary" on this....I love that she's made her fellow liberal supporters complete hypocrites also...:lol:

-----------------------

Hillary had to know this was awkward, but modern conventions of political correctness now require liberal women to stand unequivocally behind alleged victims of sexual assault. So, here was Hillary on Monday: “To every survivor of sexual assault…You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed. We’re with you.” That’s of course news to a number of women who Hillary not only refused to believe, she actively participated in campaigns to discredit them and destroy their reputations. From the Washington Post, here’s a partial list of women who’ve accused her husband of sexual assault or other illegal sexual conduct:

Read more at: Hillary Clinton Says Sexual Assault Survivors Have the 'Right To Be Believed' -- Does That Apply to Her Husband's Alleged Victims?

Hillary-Cartoon.jpg

we can think for OURSELVES.

It seems not.

really? I don't need some party to tell me about freaking rape. or some nut on this board. until you have lived it, don't you dare tell anyone it seems they can't think for themselves

You really going to run with the "27% college women will be sexually assaulted"?
Why would anyone send their daughter to college? 99% of campuses are run by Leftards, why have they created such a mess?

It seems not.

really? I don't need some party to tell me about freaking rape. or some nut on this board. until you have lived it, don't you dare tell anyone it seems they can't think for themselves

Oops, my mistake. I misunderstood something. My post is deleted. Behold I am but dust, and my head in under thy feet! :bow2:

You really going to run with the "27% college women will be sexually assaulted"?
Why would anyone send their daughter to college? 99% of campuses are run by Leftards, why have they created such a mess?

what happened to all that free sex and love they were pushing back in the 80's? so now it's causing women to be sexually assaulted because of it , all of a sudden they care again. these people can't make up their mind which way they want turn from day to day

This is what an actual War on Women looks like and many misguided Leftists and bizarrely Feminists are supporting the monsters who are the perpetrators of this evil....I loathe posting this, I find the pictures so intensely upsetting.

defaced%20women_zps5csqdzi6.jpg

islamis-sharia-law-embraced-liberal-women-politics-1344014286.jpg

Let's check in with, "Hypocritical Hillary" on this....I love that she's made her fellow liberal supporters complete hypocrites also...:lol:

-----------------------

Hillary had to know this was awkward, but modern conventions of political correctness now require liberal women to stand unequivocally behind alleged victims of sexual assault. So, here was Hillary on Monday: “To every survivor of sexual assault…You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed. We’re with you.” That’s of course news to a number of women who Hillary not only refused to believe, she actively participated in campaigns to discredit them and destroy their reputations. From the Washington Post, here’s a partial list of women who’ve accused her husband of sexual assault or other illegal sexual conduct:

Read more at: Hillary Clinton Says Sexual Assault Survivors Have the 'Right To Be Believed' -- Does That Apply to Her Husband's Alleged Victims?

View attachment 58296
Hillary was demonizing Lewinsky until the blue dress showed up.

It seems not.

Oops, my mistake. I misunderstood something. My post is deleted. Behold I am but dust, and my head in under thy feet! :bow2:

ok my dear. the grovel is nice. no problems. we all have made that mistake

Forum List

Back