Republicans are warring against women

I don't know any other way to explain it. When Republicans say that Campus Rape is "inflated myth" and that women are making "false accusations".

What they are really saying is that women should shut-up and be quiet about being raped. It doesn't matter how the woman feels, it doesn't matter if the courts look into each case and resolve them individually.

The Republicans want YOU, the WOMAN, to shut-up about your rapist.

And that is a war on women, and a war on God.
:bsflag:

I'm not a Republican and I call bullshit.

Who are raping these women on Campus's?

Republicans?
Well, when fox news execs force women to have sex, who is it that attacks Megan and Gretchen?

Typically you cons defend the rapist or you attack the victims
What is it with you and the Con bullshit.

I have daughters. Do you think I would attack them as victims?

Or do you think I raped my wife to have these children.

Every time you open your mouth it verifies that you are a fucking moron.

I don't know any other way to explain it. When Republicans say that Campus Rape is "inflated myth" and that women are making "false accusations".

What they are really saying is that women should shut-up and be quiet about being raped. It doesn't matter how the woman feels, it doesn't matter if the courts look into each case and resolve them individually.

Republicans?
Well, when fox news execs force women to have sex, who is it that attacks Megan and Gretchen?

Serial killers have daughters too sometimes. You don't have empathy for women outside of your family

As a society we have a lot to accomplish when it comes to rape. Rape is hard to prove because it is largely a he said she said thing unless the woman seeks medical attention right after and shows signs of rape.

Allegations in America always pop up for people with celebrity status because of the cash involved. People are innocent until proven guilty in our legal system so unless you can prove it with a rape kit you're shit out of luck. Now you do sometimes get cases like Bill Cosby where so many people come forward that you have to give it serious consideration after the fact but in the case of Trump,he has lots of cash so take it with a grain of salt unless it goes to court with a rape kit. I'm not trying to demean rape victims but just asking for everyone to proceed with caution. Maybe Trump did and maybe he didn't, but there are lots of women looking for their 15 minutes of fame and a book deal and that's also a reality of life in the USA.
So tell your buddies to stop talking about Bill Clinton being a rapist or child molester. Melania and Trump are only 4 years closer in age than Bill and Monica. Trump was married when he fucked Melania. That makes Melania the Monica Lewinski in the story. So what she later married him the home wrecker! Bill at least stayed married. Isn't that what you are supposed to do? When you say I do to god, aren't you supposed to keep your promise to god?

Bill cheated on Hillary but Trump cheated on God.

"Keeping your promise to God" doesn't include chasing everything with a skirt. The idea that Slick was a faithful husband is too absurd for words.

There's a big difference between Melania and Monica because Trump didn't lie under oath to a grand jury about having sex with Melania Trump didn't even meet Melania until a year after he split with Marla Maples..
He was still married. Melania's a whore

I believe they were legally separated.

It's charming to watch the way you guys are trying so hard to make Hillary look better than Trump.
Traitor trump?
As a fox news exec says to women who want to work there. Suck my dick

Trump never exposed classified documents to hacking on a private server without security as Hillary did. If anyone's a traitor, it's her.

As for the claims against Ailes, he hasn't been convicted of anything. Aren't you one of the douche bags who says Slick Willy isn't a rapist because he hasn't been convicted?

So tell your buddies to stop talking about Bill Clinton being a rapist or child molester. Melania and Trump are only 4 years closer in age than Bill and Monica. Trump was married when he fucked Melania. That makes Melania the Monica Lewinski in the story. So what she later married him the home wrecker! Bill at least stayed married. Isn't that what you are supposed to do? When you say I do to god, aren't you supposed to keep your promise to god?

"Keeping your promise to God" doesn't include chasing everything with a skirt. The idea that Slick was a faithful husband is too absurd for words.

There's a big difference between Melania and Monica because Trump didn't lie under oath to a grand jury about having sex with Melania Trump didn't even meet Melania until a year after he split with Marla Maples..

It's charming to watch the way you guys are trying so hard to make Hillary look better than Trump.
Traitor trump?

Trump never exposed classified documents to hacking on a private server without security as Hillary did. If anyone's a traitor, it's her.

As for the claims against Ailes, he hasn't been convicted of anything. Aren't you one of the douche bags who says Slick Willy isn't a rapist because he hasn't been convicted?
Trump will never be allowed anywhere near classified documents.

If you guys had a serious candidate you'd have a pretty good argument/case but you don't so

As a society we have a lot to accomplish when it comes to rape. Rape is hard to prove because it is largely a he said she said thing unless the woman seeks medical attention right after and shows signs of rape.

Allegations in America always pop up for people with celebrity status because of the cash involved. People are innocent until proven guilty in our legal system so unless you can prove it with a rape kit you're shit out of luck. Now you do sometimes get cases like Bill Cosby where so many people come forward that you have to give it serious consideration after the fact but in the case of Trump,he has lots of cash so take it with a grain of salt unless it goes to court with a rape kit. I'm not trying to demean rape victims but just asking for everyone to proceed with caution. Maybe Trump did and maybe he didn't, but there are lots of women looking for their 15 minutes of fame and a book deal and that's also a reality of life in the USA.

What does that make Monica again?

Republicans?

Serial killers have daughters too sometimes. You don't have empathy for women outside of your family
And of course, Hillary has none either, based on the way she treated the women who brought accusation against Bubba.

Traitor trump?

If you guys had a serious candidate you'd have a pretty good argument/case but you don't so

You're obviously a dumbass. Trump is winning, fool.

USA Today concurs that the campus rape myth is just that, a myth.

The great campus rape hoax: Column

Traitor trump?

Sure he is. So was Romney. LOL. Fucking idiots. The media has you so gullible.

Traitor trump?

The media is doing all they can to stop Trump, including down playing his chance of winning.

LMAO!!! Liberals can't govern without fucking up the country so they still play the same tired talking points - war on women, racism, bigotry, xenophobe (my personal favorite). Keep trying.

Republicans?

Verified moron.

Traitor trump?

^^^ gullible moron ^^^

Nose so deep in Hillary's ass he can taste what she swallows.

Traitor trump?

^^^ gullible moron ^^^

Trump got virtually no bounce in the polls after his convention and just took a hit with his traitorous talk. Keep it up fools. LOL

^^^ gullible moron ^^^

Trump got virtually no bounce in the polls after his convention and just took a hit with his traitorous talk. Keep it up fools. LOL

Two lies in one sentence.

Forum List

Back