Republicans Arguing To Revive A Law From 1864. Nothing Says More About The GOP Than This

It is too Machiavellian for the Democrats but reviving this Civil War era law (60 or so years before women could vote) and baiting the trap for the GOP...or is it?

I still doubt the Dems framed the GOP so well but if they did...well played guys. You give us all hope
And there were less than 10k in the place back then

The Arizona house? Is the crazy left going to revive the abortion issue in every freaking state and territory? A debate about abortion among states is the best way to resolve the issue. If the crazy left thinks an 1864 law is obsolete imagine what they think of the 1776 Constitution?

The Arizona house? Is the crazy left going to revive the abortion issue in every freaking state and territory? A debate about abortion among states is the best way to resolve the issue. If the crazy left thinks an 1864 law is obsolete imagine what they think of the 1776 Constitution?
Constitution wasn’t written in 1776

It is too Machiavellian for the Democrats but reviving this Civil War era law (60 or so years before women could vote) and baiting the trap for the GOP...or is it?

I still doubt the Dems framed the GOP so well but if they did...well played guys. You give us all hope
Are the unborn of 2024 less important than the ones of 1870?

That is a federal law that you’re talking about so the civil war and the survival of the nation were front of mind. Not in the same hemisphere of being the same thing as a state law being used to make healthcare decisions affecting people who didn’t have the right to vote at the time the law was written.

That's weak rationalization even for a hack like you.

There wasn't a constitution in 1776 you dumb piece of shit. But the Constitution has amendments.

I

OK 1787. Lefties have been attacking the 2nd and the 1st Amendment for decades. If a law written in 1864 can be ignored how about the law of the land?

What are we going to do about the 3rd Amendment?

Forum List

Back