Republicans' Bumpkinification

Yeah, those city folk don't like to be reminded that vast tracts of the land are controlled by people who don't think like they do.

If you only realize what you're saying. Take your monoliths, monopolies an moguls and put 'em where the sun don't shine, as the good old Southerners like to say.

"Advertisements featuring people working on farms, castrating hogs, emptying trash cans or nailing shingles on the roofs of homes actually do work, and not because the viewers are stupid bumpkins. It’s because real people would prefer to be represented in Congress by someone who understands and can relate to their own lives."

The NYT has had enough of you bumpkins deciding elections Hot Air

Progressives despise independent, working class people.

They always have.

Yeah, those city folk don't like to be reminded that vast tracts of the land are controlled by people who don't think like they do.

If you only realize what you're saying. Take your monoliths, monopolies an moguls and put 'em where the sun don't shine, as the good old Southerners like to say.

Brilliant comment!

Meanwhile, I do know what I say, always...and I'm not the only one saying it.

You people are being ousted. Brace yourself. Americans HATE you.

"....elite culture warriors truly hate more than anything else is having to live on a patch of land which is attached to the flyover states where the annoying, unwashed masses reside."
The NYT has had enough of you bumpkins deciding elections Hot Air

At least Republicans can make a point without having to use made up words.

Ahem....Really? They were the ones who created the word, "Obamacare" in case you fucking forgot.

Actually, that would be Jeanne Schulte Scott, not exactly a right winger or Republican, but feel free to try again, maybe with a smush less arrogance and a bit more humility next time.

Well except that Ms.Ernst really did grow up on a Farm and castrate hogs, something that WOULD connect with Iowans.....funny how you "Big City" bitches wouldn't know that.

Ahem....Really? They were the ones who created the word, "Obamacare" in case you fucking forgot.
LOL. Look who the bumpkin is.

Who Coined Obamacare - The Wire
House Democrats are blocking their Republican colleagues from using Obamacare in letters mailed on the taxpayer's dime to voters, but who made up the term in the first place? Lots of people are asking this question, getting answers like "Certainly a republican, potentially Glenn Beck" and "I am about 80% sure it was Rush Limbaugh" and "Hillary Clinton's campaign coined Obamacare." Iowa Rep. Steve King claimed President Obama himself made it up. Free Republic posters want to claim credit. Lots of liberals suspect an insidious plot by Fox News. But the answer appears to be: a lobbyist.

Jeanne Schulte Scott argued for the trade journal Healthcare Financial Management in March 2007 that then-President Bush had "put all his eggs into his 'privatization' basket" in his 2007 State of the Union address; nevertheless, he made health care the "issue du jour" for the 2008 presidential race. "Health care is hot!" she wrote, and then made a prediction that seems so quaint given all that's passed in the last four-and-a-half years:
The many would-be candidates for president in 2008 are falling over themselves offering their own proposals. We will soon see a "Giuliani-care" and "Obama-care" to go along with "McCain-care," "Edwards-care," and a totally revamped and remodeled "Hillary-care" from the 1990s.

Dumbass troll & his idiotic whine threads.

Another one who didn't even glance at it.

Since we don't get the regional market political ads, it's quite amazing how the GOP candidates all decided to dumb it down to hunting dogs, boats, bullets and castrating hogs....like that's a prerequisite for interpreting and making laws. Yupper, the USA gets more redneck every day.

Mastering those activities and knowing how to handle those objects means you live a lot better than those who can't when trouble hits. Have a lot more fun, too.

Actually, that would be Jeanne Schulte Scott, not exactly a right winger or Republican, but feel free to try again, maybe with a smush less arrogance and a bit more humility next time.

I will not. She's a paid lobbyist for the health care industry, butthead.

Since we don't get the regional market political ads, it's quite amazing how the GOP candidates all decided to dumb it down to hunting dogs, boats, bullets and castrating hogs....like that's a prerequisite for interpreting and making laws. Yupper, the USA gets more redneck every day.

Mastering those activities and knowing how to handle those objects means you live a lot better than those who can't when trouble hits. Have a lot more fun, too.

"...when trouble hits"... Another paranoid gun-loving freak.

"Obamacare" is a name jackass. Do learn to tell the difference.

Oh, please...You've always looked ridiculous but you're really reaching up your ass now.

One has to reach that far up the rectum to find your witticisms. How can you survive the stench?

Well except that Ms.Ernst really did grow up on a Farm and castrate hogs, something that WOULD connect with Iowans.....funny how you "Big City" bitches wouldn't know that.

I don't live in a big city. Another low-information voter sticks his foot in mouth. Farmers know how to deal with that.

Oh, please...You've always looked ridiculous but you're really reaching up your ass now.

One has to reach that far up the rectum to find your witticisms. How can you survive the stench?

Looks like you did, sucker.

"...when trouble hits"... Another paranoid gun-loving freak.

Who said anything about guns? All we need is the inevitable implosion of the economy when we can't borrow any more and the bills are due. When that happens, you people who don't know a plow from a hole in the ground are going to be at a distinct disadvantage.

Hey, I'm a big city bitch too....I just happened to see the light before I exited my teen years. :)

That's why I understand how libs think....I used to be one when I was really young and stupid but snapped out of it by the time I was an adult.

Go ahead and let your bigotry freak fly.......
Normally y'all at least try and hide it.
Sounds like desperation from this angle.

Hey, I'm a big city bitch too....I just happened to see the light before I exited my teen years. :)

That's why I understand how libs think....I used to be one when I was really young and stupid but snapped out of it by the time I was an adult.

Oh? You were a lib? Tell us about it.

I don't live in a big city. Another low-information voter sticks his foot in mouth. Farmers know how to deal with that.

LOL, ain't you just the cutest thing!!!!

The point is (and you know it) that she is the real deal, you see you think that being a bitch makes you string....it just makes you a bitch.

Forum List

Back