Republicans Fight For The Rights Of Women

Please, keep making up stories, like how women are somehow forced to have babies. That’s the real knee slapper
Republicans are now talking about tracking and charging people who leave the state to get abortions where it’s legal.

You guys are building a Trump pregnancy gestapo.

Republicans are now talking about tracking and charging people who leave the state to get abortions where it’s legal.

no, they aren't. once again, you expose why you support inexperienced liars.

Thanks

Who’s them? Who else would be at fault.

The Man? He’s actually far less at fault, except in the case of rape. So he should not have to support the product of her choice, right?
You keep telling women that.

They love it

1000002943.png

Why do Republicans forget about babies the minute they are born?
Why do Progressive force others to foot the bills for irresponsible ways of living. Now you tell us women are smarter than men. They are mensa intellectually. And yet they cannot understand how they can get pregnant. I know. It is more complicated than that. It would be interesting to at least know if a small percentage of women get the highest percentage of abortions. And that means it is a racket.

Sure they are. Just like the magic sperm fairies that visit these dumb gals at night.

I feel most sorry for the men that are forced to become fathers.

Women have died because of the lack of healthcare while doctors had to debate whether life saving procedure was abortion or not
Men have died on the battlefield for centuries.

If they tried to terminate their duty, they get shot.

Go cry me a damn River. k?

Forum List

Back