Republicans Fight For The Rights Of Women

You can’t even define a woman! I think a far major healthcare crisis is all the men dems claim can get preg!

Abortion isn’t outlawed in Texas

What I am seeing is an uptick since harris and xiden opened the southern border…
“Opened the southern border”.

Yeah you tried to blame women dying for lack of abortion care on illegals

Fuck off lying troll

For Pregnant women in Texas ? That has zero to do with the border

Give up you lying fool
How do you know? Drugs? Viruses? Who knows

The rate started going up after harris and xiden opened the border in 2021 and been gojng up…Dobbs didn’t come down until the end of 2022…the rates were already gojng up

How do you know? Drugs? Viruses? Who knows

The rate started going up after harris and xiden opened the border in 2021 and been gojng up…Dobbs didn’t come down until the end of 2022…the rates were already gojng up
The rate started going up when Texas enacted its draconian abortion laws, troll

No one is fooled by your lying stupidity

And oh by the way you just admitted you were blaming that increase on illegals after claiming you weren’t

Lying twat

With a headline like that, it is all that makes sense. You really are a Trump/Republican "Protector of Women" believer, with all the attacks that party has made and still making on controlling women, their bodies, their reproduction system and rights? What a headline to match with such a narrow article! Don't forget, one state over and across many other Red states, women and their doctors can be criminally charged when their choices do not align with Republican control of their vaginas, some saying they need federal legislation to help restrict them going over state lines to escape Republican control.
And I'm sure you believe that pile of bullshit you just typed. Your idiocy knows no bounds.

Forum List

Back