Republicans Fight For The Rights Of Women

No women have died because of a law. Men have though, it’s called the draft.
Wrong

Sadly for you I don't care

Posting you were an "oil executive" in the 1950s....

Let me elaborate, you would have had to be, what 25 likely older? It's 2024.

Math isn't that difficult

I never, ever said I was an oil executive. I said I grew up in Ghawar.

Two people dying is a healhcare crisis??

You link doesn’t even say how they died or where they died.
So how many women dying is enough for you?

Oh and look at the mortality rates for pregnant women in Texas since they outlawed abortion

So how many women dying is enough for you?

Oh and look at the mortality rates for pregnant women in Texas since they outlawed abortion

You can’t even define a woman! I think a far major healthcare crisis is all the men dems claim can get preg!

Abortion isn’t outlawed in Texas

What I am seeing is an uptick since harris and xiden opened the southern border…

You can’t even define a woman! I think a far major healthcare crisis is all the men dems claim can get preg!

Abortion isn’t outlawed in Texas

What I am seeing is an uptick since harris and xiden opened the southern border…
Save your troll comments retard and yes…..abortion is banned for all intents and purposes… and look at the rise in mortality among pregnant women since then… not that you care obviously

Save your troll comments retard and yes…..abortion is banned for all intents and purposes… and look at the rise in mortality among pregnant women since then… not that you care obviously
“All intents and purposes” haha

I’m the troll? Yoj are lying and over here talking about women when you can’t even define what a woman is.

I do care, there has been a rise since harris and xiden opened the border. It’s scary

Republicans (especially Trumpist) do not stand up for any women, anywhere. Though, they are fond of FOXNEWS babes, and like their leader, any woman that will let themselves be grabbed by the p*$$y, seeing it as a Devine right of rich and famous.
Pay attention to the Prog cities. Many men let women get their asses beaten and killed by perps. Endless videos of women attacked. You guys play this forever. No wonder the nation is in decline and on the precipice of a totalitarian government.

“All intents and purposes” haha

I’m the troll? Yoj are lying and over here talking about women when you can’t even define what a woman is.

I do care, there has been a rise since harris and xiden opened the border. It’s scary
Are you seriously trying to blame a massive increase in mortality among pregnant women in Texas on illegal aliens?

What a dope

Forum List

Back