Republicans Fight For The Rights Of Women

Men have died on the battlefield for centuries.

If they tried to terminate their duty, they get shot.

Go cry me a damn River. k?
Wow. That’s your response to women dying because of abortion laws?
Wow
Wow. Just wow

God will handle the punishment. If you were truly Christian you'd know it, but you're not
Jesus never said anything about abortion... nor does the Bible..

During an MSNBC town hall, host Chris Matthews asked the presidential hopeful if there should be punishment for women who get abortions if they become outlawed.

"The answer is there has to be some form of punishment," Trump said, calling abortion a "very serious problem."

During an MSNBC town hall, host Chris Matthews asked the presidential hopeful if there should be punishment for women who get abortions if they become outlawed.

"The answer is there has to be some form of punishment," Trump said, calling abortion a "very serious problem."

Jesus didn't have to. Just Fckn stop you fckn fraud.

You're not a Christian, you're no energy expert and I don't believe a word you're saying

What a childish emoticon filled response
Republicans (especially Trumpist) do not stand up for any women, anywhere. Though, they are fond of FOXNEWS babes, and like their leader, any woman that will let themselves be grabbed by the p*$$y, seeing it as a Devine right of rich and famous.

Republicans (especially Trumpist) do not stand up for any women, anywhere. Though, they are fond of FOXNEWS babes, and like their leader, any woman that will let themselves be grabbed by the p*$$y, seeing it as a Devine right of rich and famous.

Sit, seriously, sit down

When you break the law, yes, you get punished.

Is this a new concept for you?

well yeah, i mean he was asked some weird hypo from Matthews, but he's right....i mean if you are going to have law outlawing something...whatever it is, and someone violates that law, doesn't there have to be a punishment? What good is the law then??

Forum List

Back