Republicans & Homosexuality ?!

What's your opinion about homosexuality?

• Homosexuality must be illegal and punishable.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
of course you don't as buying it would be accepting fact , an impossibility for you .
nothing you've posted has any basis in science .
Science has no basis truth.

Science has no basis in truth? Really?
Not the libtarded false science that supports the lie of evolution and the lie you are born gay.

did you get the abi-normal brain? There is proof of evolution. There is not proof of god.
You are free to believe in god but most people use logic, reason, facts and scientific proof.
Most of the population of the earth or through history do not hold your beliefs, but all people understand and share reason, logic, math and science.
Narrow is the path to the gate of Heaven, wide the path of destruction. I will stick with Gods truth not mans silly logic. Good luck. Oh, evolution has not been proven, stop lying.

Maybe for you, but I have no reason to worry about what happens after. You can go your path either there is nothing or like rome all paths lead to the same place no matter the faith, or not. If there is a scale we are judged by, i have done more than most and little that could be considered bad. I won't be disappointed, and might be pleasantly surprised. I'm not afraid either way.

We have brains for a reason and I don't intend to waste mine on myths and false promises.

Apart from a few small white lies when my children were very small, that is not my thing. I'm at a point in my life I don't worry about stepping on toes or political word games with facts or my opinions, I have nothing to gain.

You want to play deaf, "dumb" and blind games, that is your problem. Keep your fantasies, I'm not into that.

15 Answers to Creationist Nonsense - Scientific American

www.scientificamerican.com/.../15-answers-to-creatio...
Scientific American
Jul 1, 2002 - When Charles Darwin introduced the theory of evolution through ..... So some of the complexity that Behe calls proof of intelligent design is not ...
Five Proofs of Evolution | Evolution FAQ

evolutionfaq.com/articles/five-proofs-evolution
1. The universal genetic code. All cells on Earth, from our white blood cells, to simple bacteria, to cells in the leaves of trees, are capable of reading any piece of ...
Human Evolution Evidence | The Smithsonian Institution's ...

humanorigins.si.edu/evidence
Smithsonian Institution
Scientists have discovered a wealth of evidence concerning human evolution , and this evidence comes in many forms. Thousands of human fossils enable ...

7 Things That Show That Evolution Is An Actual Fact
www.buzzfeed.com/.../things-that-show-evolution-is-an-actual-fact
Feb 26, 2015 - If you're tired of arguing with people who don't understand evolution, here's the ammunition you need...
Why Evolution Is True - Forbes

www.forbes.com/.../evolution-creation-proof-opinions-darwin_02...
Forbes
Feb 12, 2009 - While Egnor's misguided attack on evolution tells us nothing about the truth of Darwinism, it does prove one thing: Doctors aren't necessarily ...

This Picture Has Creationists Terrified | Mother Jones

www.motherjones.com/.../bill-nye-creationism-evolution
Mother Jones
Feb 4, 2014 - And no wonder: It's the most powerful evidence for evolution that you can ... then there should be genetic proof of this evolutionary event.

I'll stick to science

Science has no basis truth.

Not the libtarded false science that supports the lie of evolution and the lie you are born gay.

did you get the abi-normal brain? There is proof of evolution. There is not proof of god.
You are free to believe in god but most people use logic, reason, facts and scientific proof.
Most of the population of the earth or through history do not hold your beliefs, but all people understand and share reason, logic, math and science.
Narrow is the path to the gate of Heaven, wide the path of destruction. I will stick with Gods truth not mans silly logic. Good luck. Oh, evolution has not been proven, stop lying.

Maybe for you, but I have no reason to worry about what happens after. You can go your path either there is nothing or like rome all paths lead to the same place no matter the faith, or not. If there is a scale we are judged by, i have done more than most and little that could be considered bad. I won't be disappointed, and might be pleasantly surprised. I'm not afraid either way.

We have brains for a reason and I don't intend to waste mine on myths and false promises.

Apart from a few small white lies when my children were very small, that is not my thing. I'm at a point in my life I don't worry about stepping on toes or political word games with facts or my opinions, I have nothing to gain.

You want to play deaf, "dumb" and blind games, that is your problem. Keep your fantasies, I'm not into that.

Scientific American
Jul 1, 2002 - When Charles Darwin introduced the theory of evolution through ..... So some of the complexity that Behe calls proof of intelligent design is not ...

1. The universal genetic code. All cells on Earth, from our white blood cells, to simple bacteria, to cells in the leaves of trees, are capable of reading any piece of ...

Smithsonian Institution
Scientists have discovered a wealth of evidence concerning human evolution , and this evidence comes in many forms. Thousands of human fossils enable ...

Feb 26, 2015 - If you're tired of arguing with people who don't understand evolution, here's the ammunition you need...

Forbes
Feb 12, 2009 - While Egnor's misguided attack on evolution tells us nothing about the truth of Darwinism, it does prove one thing: Doctors aren't necessarily ...

Mother Jones
Feb 4, 2014 - And no wonder: It's the most powerful evidence for evolution that you can ... then there should be genetic proof of this evolutionary event.

I'll stick to science
Your lies don't impress me. Mother jones and bye are lying idiots. God is truth, science is mans attempt to equal him, fails every time. Good luck.

Scientific American

Smithsonian Institution

Forbes

Mother Jones

I'll stick to science
Your lies don't impress me. Mother jones and bye are lying idiots. God is truth, science is mans attempt to equal him, fails every time. Good luck.
Christian indoctrination at its finest

Scientific American

Smithsonian Institution

Forbes

Mother Jones

I'll stick to science
Nope, just the truth. You deny it because like all sinners you do not want to be held accountable. Good luck.

Scientific American

Smithsonian Institution

Forbes

Mother Jones

I'll stick to science
Nope, just the truth. You deny it because like all sinners you do not want to be held accountable. Good luck.
absolute BullShit, more proof of your indoctrination .
nothing you've ever posted shows you take personal responsibility for anything.
the ironic thing is I'm an atheist and I understand more about what you claim to believe than you do.
in all the ways that count I'm far more Christian then you will ever be .

Scientific American

Smithsonian Institution

Forbes

Mother Jones

I'll stick to science
the ironic thing is I'm an atheist and I understand more about what you claim to believe than you do.
Atheists are only deniers, as you just proved by your stupid statement. Good luck liar.

Scientific American

Smithsonian Institution

Forbes

Mother Jones

I'll stick to science
Atheists are only deniers, as you just proved by your stupid statement. Good luck liar.
I deny nothing every time you answer it's further proof of your indoctrination and brain deadness.

the right to love who they want and to commit to that person for live. The right to be happy and not have others judge him because he is himself.

You don't have join, just let them live and let live.

>>And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold on him: And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked. (Mark 14:51-52, KJV<<

Nature created wiring. Just different, or unique wiring.
Homosexual behavior have existed since dinosaurs and today in most animals species.
It might not be the majority, but it is not unnatural or sinful.
I don't recall advocating killing homosexuals. Would you kindly point that post out? Perhaps I was drunk.

No, homosexuals don't exist in animals, that's not how nature designed genders. There are reasons less dominant males would groom each other but they aren't having anal sex. Male mammals prefer females in the real world. So much of the gay agenda is based on lies and distortions, that's the real problem, not so much what they do in private, most folks don't care.

And yes, I am well familiar with the militant gay twist to Mark 14. It's laughable.
Are you stupid? A dumbass? A nitwit? All anyone needs is a quick search on Google to know the truth:

Google

Or maybe you're a liar and already know that truth. You have anal sex. Isn't that where you keep your head?

the right to love who they want and to commit to that person for live. The right to be happy and not have others judge him because he is himself.

>>And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold on him: And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked. (Mark 14:51-52, KJV<<

Homosexual behavior have existed since dinosaurs and today in most animals species.
I don't recall advocating killing homosexuals. Would you kindly point that post out? Perhaps I was drunk.

No, homosexuals don't exist in animals, that's not how nature designed genders. There are reasons less dominant males would groom each other but they aren't having anal sex. Male mammals prefer females in the real world. So much of the gay agenda is based on lies and distortions, that's the real problem, not so much what they do in private, most folks don't care.

And yes, I am well familiar with the militant gay twist to Mark 14. It's laughable.
Are you stupid? A dumbass? A nitwit? All anyone needs is a quick search on Google to know the truth:

Google

Or maybe you're a liar and already know that truth. You have anal sex. Isn't that where you keep your head?
Do you even know how to make point. I don't care enough about you to try to figure out what you believe and why.

Google

He would be all those if he were a libtard, libtard.

Google

Do you even know how to make point. I don't care enough about you to try to figure out what you believe and why.
I don't give a shit about you. I was pointing out your ignorance. You said:

No, homosexuals don't exist in animals, that's not how nature designed genders. There are reasons less dominant males would groom each other but they aren't having anal sex. Male mammals prefer females in the real world. So much of the gay agenda is based on lies and distortions,

And that's fucking ignorant. Ignorant stupid. You sit in front of the internet and make a claim you could prove or disprove in 10 seconds. And I disproved your ignorant claim. It was easy. So I posted the Google search to let you pick out your source. Because there are so many. I thought it might educate you. But in some, the stupid runs much too deep. It can't even be rooted out. It's permanent.

So, just cuz it's fun. Do you still believe your ignorant and tarded claim? Here it is again:

No, homosexuals don't exist in animals, that's not how nature designed genders. There are reasons less dominant males would groom each other but they aren't having anal sex. Male mammals prefer females in the real world. So much of the gay agenda is based on lies and distortions,

Google

He would be all those if he were a libtard, libtard.
Could you make any less sense?

Google

And that's fucking ignorant. Ignorant stupid. You sit in front of the internet and make a claim you could prove or disprove in 10 seconds. And I disproved your ignorant claim. It was easy. So I posted the Google search to let you pick out your source. Because there are so many. I thought it might educate you. But in some, the stupid runs much too deep. It can't even be rooted out. It's permanent.

So, just cuz it's fun. Do you still believe your ignorant and tarded claim? Here it is again:

I don't give a shit that you don't give a shit. Why mention it? What I said was true, nature doesn't conform to your ideology, that isn't how animals got here. It threw you into a blind rage but so what? Your position is entirely based on emotion. "Go do research" is the fodder of a fool.

Fuck Islam, and Fuck Iran!
Oh, come on. : )) Believe me, you're wasting your time. : ))
We're not Muslim or nationalist. I'm against both of them. Iranian nationalism sucks, like all other types of nationalism. To me, there is no special difference between Iran and other countries.

Google

I don't give a shit that you don't give a shit. Why mention it? What I said was true, nature doesn't conform to your ideology, that isn't how animals got here. It threw you into a blind rage but so what? Your position is entirely based on emotion. "Go do research" is the fodder of a fool.
He's right and you're wrong own it!

I'm not a republican, but my political views stem from the notion of the harm principle, and so I see morality as as something objective based on such.

Unlike the dogmatic right that views homosexuality as bad simply because it is agreed that it is bad, and unlike the dogmatic left that champions homosexual rights in one breath and then defends Islamist attitudes in the next, I simply adopt the position that we should be concerning ourselves with people causing harm to one another instead of a bunch of superstitious mumbo jumbo.

There is nothing wrong with homosexuality as long as people are not coercing somebody, taking advantage of children, misrepresenting themselves, failing to disclose infectious stds or other matters that are not on the up and up.

Google

He's right and you're wrong own it!
Libtards like your monkey ass are wrong.

Forum List

Back