Republicans keeping it classy

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Just in time for Christmas

N.Y. developer Carl Paladino's 'gorilla' remark spurs outrage

In response to a question about who should "go away," Paladino suggested the first lady should "return to being a male" and move to an African cave.

"I’d like (Michelle Obama) to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla," Paladino responded, according to Artvoice.

A Buffalo developer and member of the city's school board, Paladino won a 2010 Republican primary for governor, defeating ex-U.S. Rep. Rick Lazio by running a campaign that lambasted political correctness.

In response to a question about who should "go away," Paladino suggested the first lady should "return to being a male" and move to an African cave.

"I’d like (Michelle Obama) to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla," Paladino responded, according to Artvoice.

A Buffalo developer and member of the city's school board, Paladino won a 2010 Republican primary for governor, defeating ex-U.S. Rep. Rick Lazio by running a campaign that lambasted political correctness.
image.jpeg

Paladino's Artvoice remarks also targeted President Obama, with Paladino saying he hopes the president contracts mad cow disease by having a relationship with cattle.

"He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to (Obama adviser) Valerie Jarret (sic), who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihadi cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her," Paladino said in response, according to the alt-weekly.

Part of political correctness is voting and democracy. Two things Republicans seem firmly against. Suppression anyone?

Paladino's Artvoice remarks also targeted President Obama, with Paladino saying he hopes the president contracts mad cow disease by having a relationship with cattle.

"He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to (Obama adviser) Valerie Jarret (sic), who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihadi cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her," Paladino said in response, according to the alt-weekly.
Bet this Asshole is a close buddy of Trump

Developer and former GOP candidate for Governor of NY

It's all part of Making America Great Again

Oh my, should we pull out what liberals are saying? Oh my and we are talking about stars, and politician's. Tell me when are all of those that promised to move gonna move?

Oh my, should we pull out what liberals are saying? Oh my and we are talking about stars, and politician's. Tell me when are all of those that promised to move gonna move?

Do it

Show me a similar quote from a Democratic Politician

Ahhh yes Those good ol days lol slavery and all

Sounds just like Asslickius who posts here so often.

Was he on the campaign ?

Do it

Show me a similar quote from a Democratic Politician
Reid compared Trumps victory as bad as 911. I'm sure that makes the families of 911 feel good. Comparing the horrific deaths of their loved ones to an election.

Was he on the campaign ?
Co- Chairman of Trumps New York campaign

1. Anyone who would say that about anyone is total asswipe.
2. I happen to like Michelle, but even if I didn't, this is just wrong.
3. Every side has it's morons.
4. The OP is crap....this is one guy...not elected to anything. It's not "republicans" (which I am not one).

Once again wrongwinger shows just what a butthurt group can behave like.

Was he on the campaign ?
Co- Chairman of Trumps New York campaign

So Trump appointed him ?

Interesting how our USMB republicans flock to agree with what Paladino said

Not a single Conservative disagreeing yet

Forum List

Back