Republicans keeping it classy

Oh my, should we pull out what liberals are saying? Oh my and we are talking about stars, and politician's. Tell me when are all of those that promised to move gonna move?

Do it

Show me a similar quote from a Democratic Politician

He was elected to something ?
He could have been speaker of the republican house Because most feel the same way

Yes, we already know you make stuff up to argue against.

You don't need to keep reminding us.

Paladino's Artvoice remarks also targeted President Obama, with Paladino saying he hopes the president contracts mad cow disease by having a relationship with cattle.

"He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to (Obama adviser) Valerie Jarret (sic), who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihadi cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her," Paladino said in response, according to the alt-weekly.
Bet this Asshole is a close buddy of Trump
Developer and former GOP candidate for Governor of NY

It's all part of Making America Great Again

Was he on the campaign ?
Co- Chairman of Trumps New York campaign

So Trump appointed him ?
Trump is the big cheese

He gets to kick out anyone on his campaign that he disagrees with. Paladins past views are well known

George Stephanopoulos's wife said I that their 14 year old daughter was devastated because of abortion on election night. Classless indeed.

George Stephanopoulos's wife said I that their 14 year old daughter was devastated because of abortion on election night. Classless indeed.
Why? Abortion rights are legal

I asked for a Democratic politician who has said similar things to Paladino and you rant about a 14 year old

Part of political correctness is voting and democracy. Two things Republicans seem firmly against. Suppression anyone?

Explain bolded. If you're successful I will have learned something. If not then we'll continue to assume you're a confused individual.

Oh my, should we pull out what liberals are saying? Oh my and we are talking about stars, and politician's. Tell me when are all of those that promised to move gonna move?

Do it

He was elected to something ?
He could have been speaker of the republican house Because most feel the same way

Too much eggnog already?

Why? Abortion rights are legal
They must of been indoctrinating her at a young age. Also the mother putting that much energy on killing her grandchild is sick. Reminds me when Obama was glad their was abortion, because he wouldn't want his daughters to be burdened by a child. Basically calling his own children a burden. Keep it classy liberals.

Paladino's Artvoice remarks also targeted President Obama, with Paladino saying he hopes the president contracts mad cow disease by having a relationship with cattle.

"He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to (Obama adviser) Valerie Jarret (sic), who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihadi cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her," Paladino said in response, according to the alt-weekly.

Ahhh yes Those good ol days lol slavery and all
Democrats loved those days

This getting down in the mud & rolling in it helps not one working family have a better life.

Do it

Reid compared Trumps victory as bad as 911. I'm sure that makes the families of 911 feel good. Comparing the horrific deaths of their loved ones to an election.
Very classy huh right?

Yeah when dems were republicans before they changed places

Yeah when dems were republicans before they changed places
You gotta love the ignorant

Forum List

Back