Republicans keeping it classy

Paladino's Artvoice remarks also targeted President Obama, with Paladino saying he hopes the president contracts mad cow disease by having a relationship with cattle.

"He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to (Obama adviser) Valerie Jarret (sic), who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihadi cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her," Paladino said in response, according to the alt-weekly.

Of course there are no left wing nut jobs, or college students who have to have aroma or play dough therapy, are there?

Here's a good classy D for you.Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Hillary supporter.

Sections
Share This

Tweet
email

Sandra Bernhard issues 'gang rape' warning to Sarah Palin
amd-sandra-bernhard-jpg.jpg

Sandra Bernhard
(Walker/Getty/Getty Images)
Tracy Miller
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Friday, September 19, 2008, 12:58 PM

Sandra Bernhard issued a blistering warning to Sarah Palin during a performance of her new one-woman show.

The Republican V.P. nom would be "gang-raped by my big black brothers" if she enters Manhattan, Bernhard said. Palin is said to be making a campaign stop in New York next week.

"[The gang rape comment] is part of a much larger, nuanced, and yes, provocative (that's what I do) piece from my show about racism, freedom, women's rights and the extreme views of Governor Sarah Palin, a woman who doesn't believe that other women should have the right to choose," Bernhard told the Daily News today.

Sections
Share This

Tweet
email

Sandra Bernhard
Tracy Miller
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Sandra Bernhard issued a blistering warning to Sarah Palin during a performance of her new one-woman show.

The Republican V.P. nom would be "gang-raped by my big black brothers" if she enters Manhattan, Bernhard said. Palin is said to be making a campaign stop in New York next week.

"[The gang rape comment] is part of a much larger, nuanced, and yes, provocative (that's what I do) piece from my show about racism, freedom, women's rights and the extreme views of Governor Sarah Palin, a woman who doesn't believe that other women should have the right to choose," Bernhard told the Daily News today.

What position has she ever held within the Democratic Party?

Paladino was Republican candidate for Governor and Trumps chairman of the NY election committee

You are going to have to do better than that

Sections
Share This

Tweet
email

Sandra Bernhard
Tracy Miller
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Paladino was Republican candidate for Governor and Trumps chairman of the NY election committee

So you're proud of her eh? by the way, where is your evidence

Sections
Share This

Tweet
email

Sandra Bernhard
Tracy Miller
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

So you're proud of her eh? by the way, where is your evidence
Still looking for an actual Democratic official who has said anything as offensive as Paladino

A second rate comedian from eight years ago doesn't cut it

Paladino's Artvoice remarks also targeted President Obama, with Paladino saying he hopes the president contracts mad cow disease by having a relationship with cattle.

"He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to (Obama adviser) Valerie Jarret (sic), who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihadi cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her," Paladino said in response, according to the alt-weekly.

In this case I have to agree with carl

Paladino is just angry that all the money he donated to Hillary was pi$$ed down the drain when Barry injected himself into the race to make it all about himself and when Hillary lost to Trump so he's lashing out. :p

Forum List

Back