🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans new trifecta: Privatize Social Security, Medicare and Veterans Care

R

rdean

Trump advisers back deregulation, privatized Social Security

Donald Trump is serious about privatizing veterans' care

Report: Fix VA benefits by making troops buy their own health insurance

With Republicans controlling both houses, the presidency and the Supreme Court, are they really going after:

Veterans
The elderly
The disabled

Wow.

Imagine being an injured vet or having mental problems and being told to go get your own health care.

Nothing like introducing a profit motive to make great heath care. After all, it's cheaper when they die. And the GOP crying about "death panels". And now they want "death panels". Nothing like having some accountant deciding your health care.

Republicans weren't satisfied with Bush. They want to be thoroughly screwed over. Nice and deep. Well, Trump and his far right extreme "advisors" will make sure it happens. Be careful what you wish for. You might get it. When Trump screws you over, don't whine. It's not fetching. Take it like men and women. You voted for it.

With Republicans controlling both houses, the presidency and the Supreme Court, are they really going after:

Veterans
The elderly
The disabled

Wow.

Imagine being an injured vet or having mental problems and being told to go get your own health care.

Nothing like introducing a profit motive to make great heath care. After all, it's cheaper when they die. And the GOP crying about "death panels". And now they want "death panels". Nothing like having some accountant deciding your health care.

Republicans weren't satisfied with Bush. They want to be thoroughly screwed over. Nice and deep. Well, Trump and his far right extreme "advisors" will make sure it happens. Be careful what you wish for. You might get it. When Trump screws you over, don't whine. It's not fetching. Take it like men and women. You voted for it.

Yep, it's scary stuff - especially for veterans and older folks. I've been watching it on MSNBC - including Trump's new pick for Secretary of Health and Human Services, Rep. Tom Price of Georgia.

People will die because of this...I mean 80% of this country will suffer as this will favor the riches of the rich...All the progress to build a middle class and to help make life easier for the poor is going away.

No reason for it besides these people are evil.

Veterans
The elderly
The disabled

Wow.

Because not doing so has worked so well!

Veterans
The elderly
The disabled

Wow.

Yep, it's scary stuff - especially for veterans and older folks. I've been watching it on MSNBC - including Trump's new pick for Secretary of Health and Human Services, Rep. Price of Georgia.
Georgia? Oh God. Georgia is one stupid state.

The Law Of Unintended Consequences: Georgia's Immigration Law Backfires

Veterans
The elderly
The disabled

Wow.

Don't know what you are talking about.

People will die because of this...I mean 80% of this country will suffer as this will favor the riches of the rich...All the progress to build a middle class and to help make life easier for the poor is going away.

No reason for it besides these people are evil.
now here is a trifecta...dean,matthew and lakota...cant beat that.....

Veterans
The elderly
The disabled

Wow.

Yep, it's scary stuff - especially for veterans and older folks. I've been watching it on MSNBC - including Trump's new pick for Secretary of Health and Human Services, Rep. Price of Georgia.

Yes, it is - and Price also hates Obamacare.

Veterans
The elderly
The disabled

Wow.

Don't know what you are talking about.

The question is (which is obvious) do you know what you're talking about?

Veterans
The elderly
The disabled

Wow.

don't whine. It's not fetching. Take it like men and women
take your own advice dean....trump won,live with it like the rest of us have too....

Veterans
The elderly
The disabled

Wow.

You're a fucking idiot, much of the VA care needs to be privatized. The VA can't handle the current workload and many VA facilities are a long way form where Vets live. I live closer than most and it's a 100 mile round trip to the VA hospital were I have to go for specialty care.

Last edited:
"Oh no, we're handing things over to people who actually have incentive to please customers. We're all gonna die!"

One of the many reasons Privatization is always better than Government control is that consumers can choose competitors if the product or service is bad. People don't have that choice when they come from the government, because there's no incentive to do well, since they already make their money off of every taxpayer.

Liberals think it's better to keep sick Veterans on 6 month VA waiting lists so they can die off faster.

it scares the left because right now they can keep dipping into Social Security, medicare and the veteran's funds to cover the cost of their pet social programs. You privatize those things and that money suddenly becomes off limits and they have to find somewhere else to rob.
at least be honest when it comes to your fears.

Veterans
The elderly
The disabled

Wow.

You're a fucking idiot, much of the VA care needs to be privatized. The VA can't handle the current workload and many VA facilities are a long way form where Vets live. I live closer than most and it's a 100 mile round trip to the VA hospital were I have to go for specialty care.
How long have you been enrolled with the VA and what care are you receiving? In which VISN are you receiving care and from which facility? At what level are your rated disability as adjudicated? Are you P&T and/or receiving SMC?

Your post sounds precisely like a non-vet poser writing about shit he doesn't know squat about. Why aren't you taking advantage of the Veterans Choice Program! Hell, I got my card back in 2014 when the program started up without asking? Sure sounds fishy as Hell the way you talk about the VA just like it's only something you read about!

Sounds good to me. Of course, none of it will happen

Veterans
The elderly
The disabled

Wow.

From what I understand...to much pot will make you paranoid.

You must be smoking a kilo a day.

Veterans
The elderly
The disabled

Wow.

How long have you been enrolled with the VA and what care are you receiving? In which VISN are you receiving care and from which facility? At what level are your rated disability as adjudicated? Are you P&T and/or receiving SMC?

Your post sounds precisely like a non-vet poser writing about shit he doesn't know squat about. Why aren't you taking advantage of the Veterans Choice Program! Hell, I got my card back in 2014 when the program started up without asking? Sure sounds fishy as Hell the way you talk about the VA just like it's only something you read about!

I've been receiving 100% of my medical through the Michael DeBakey VA hospital system in Houston since I retired from the Army in 2000. I've received routine care through the Conroe outpatient clinic since they opened in 2010. Before that I had to drive to the VA hospital for everything. When I retired I was 80% service connected, which has been upgraded twice and I'm now 100% service connected. I have no freaking idea what your abbreviations mean, never needed to know.

Almost forgot, have you tried to use the Veterans Choice Card, it took 3.5 months for me to get authorization to use a civilian dentist closer to home.

Last edited:

Veterans
The elderly
The disabled

Wow.

don't whine. It's not fetching. Take it like men and women
take your own advice dean....trump won,live with it like the rest of us have too....
In this country, you can protest evil doers. A minion, such as yourself, finds that both unimaginable and confusing.

Veterans
The elderly
The disabled

Wow.

Ending democrat fascism is our goal...

Forum List

Back