🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans new trifecta: Privatize Social Security, Medicare and Veterans Care

Trump advisers back deregulation, privatized Social Security

Donald Trump is serious about privatizing veterans' care

Report: Fix VA benefits by making troops buy their own health insurance

With Republicans controlling both houses, the presidency and the Supreme Court, are they really going after:

Veterans
The elderly
The disabled

Wow.

Imagine being an injured vet or having mental problems and being told to go get your own health care.

Nothing like introducing a profit motive to make great heath care. After all, it's cheaper when they die. And the GOP crying about "death panels". And now they want "death panels". Nothing like having some accountant deciding your health care.

Republicans weren't satisfied with Bush. They want to be thoroughly screwed over. Nice and deep. Well, Trump and his far right extreme "advisors" will make sure it happens. Be careful what you wish for. You might get it. When Trump screws you over, don't whine. It's not fetching. Take it like men and women. You voted for it.

Yep, it's scary stuff - especially for veterans and older folks. I've been watching it on MSNBC - including Trump's new pick for Secretary of Health and Human Services, Rep. Tom Price of Georgia.
Washington Redskin, you're just a deadbeat so you would not know anything about being responsible… Fact

With Republicans controlling both houses, the presidency and the Supreme Court, are they really going after:

Veterans
The elderly
The disabled

Wow.

Imagine being an injured vet or having mental problems and being told to go get your own health care.

Nothing like introducing a profit motive to make great heath care. After all, it's cheaper when they die. And the GOP crying about "death panels". And now they want "death panels". Nothing like having some accountant deciding your health care.

Republicans weren't satisfied with Bush. They want to be thoroughly screwed over. Nice and deep. Well, Trump and his far right extreme "advisors" will make sure it happens. Be careful what you wish for. You might get it. When Trump screws you over, don't whine. It's not fetching. Take it like men and women. You voted for it.

You're a fucking idiot, much of the VA care needs to be privatized. The VA can't handle the current workload and many VA facilities are a long way form where Vets live. I live closer than most and it's a 100 mile round trip to the VA hospital were I have to go for specialty care.
How long have you been enrolled with the VA and what care are you receiving? In which VISN are you receiving care and from which facility? At what level are your rated disability as adjudicated? Are you P&T and/or receiving SMC?

Your post sounds precisely like a non-vet poser writing about shit he doesn't know squat about. Why aren't you taking advantage of the Veterans Choice Program! Hell, I got my card back in 2014 when the program started up without asking? Sure sounds fishy as Hell the way you talk about the VA just like it's only something you read about!

I've been receiving 100% of my medical through the Michael DeBakey VA hospital system in Houston since I retired from the Army in 2000. I've received routine care through the Conroe outpatient clinic since they opened in 2010. Before that I had to drive to the VA hospital for everything. When I retired I was 80% service connected, which has been upgraded twice and I'm now 100% service connected. I have no freaking idea what your abbreviations mean, never needed to know.

Almost forgot, have you tried to use the Veterans Choice Card, it took 3.5 months for me to get authorization to use a civilian dentist closer to home.
The GOP plan is to give you a debit card holding a few bucks and tell you to go find your own insurance. And with the Affordable Care Act overturned, it will be a hundred times harder. So good luck and I hope you don't get sick.

Veterans
The elderly
The disabled

Wow.

You're a fucking idiot, much of the VA care needs to be privatized. The VA can't handle the current workload and many VA facilities are a long way form where Vets live. I live closer than most and it's a 100 mile round trip to the VA hospital were I have to go for specialty care.
How long have you been enrolled with the VA and what care are you receiving? In which VISN are you receiving care and from which facility? At what level are your rated disability as adjudicated? Are you P&T and/or receiving SMC?

Your post sounds precisely like a non-vet poser writing about shit he doesn't know squat about. Why aren't you taking advantage of the Veterans Choice Program! Hell, I got my card back in 2014 when the program started up without asking? Sure sounds fishy as Hell the way you talk about the VA just like it's only something you read about!

I've been receiving 100% of my medical through the Michael DeBakey VA hospital system in Houston since I retired from the Army in 2000. I've received routine care through the Conroe outpatient clinic since they opened in 2010. Before that I had to drive to the VA hospital for everything. When I retired I was 80% service connected, which has been upgraded twice and I'm now 100% service connected. I have no freaking idea what your abbreviations mean, never needed to know.

Almost forgot, have you tried to use the Veterans Choice Card, it took 3.5 months for me to get authorization to use a civilian dentist closer to home.
The GOP plan is to give you a debit card holding a few bucks and tell you to go find your own insurance. And with the Affordable Care Act overturned, it will be a hundred times harder. So good luck and I hope you don't get sick.
Responsible people take care of their own shit, they don't expect a fucked up nanny state to do it for them… Fact

Veterans
The elderly
The disabled

Wow.

Yep, it's scary stuff - especially for veterans and older folks. I've been watching it on MSNBC - including Trump's new pick for Secretary of Health and Human Services, Rep. Price of Georgia.
Georgia? Oh God. Georgia is one stupid state.

The Law Of Unintended Consequences: Georgia's Immigration Law Backfires
don't whine. It's not fetching. Take it like men and women
take your own advice dean....trump won,live with it like the rest of us have too....
In this country, you can protest evil doers. A minion, such as yourself, finds that both unimaginable and confusing.
im a minion?....yet you have your head so far up the democrats ass,you cant take piss without their ok.....if your able to dean,think about what i just said....

I have no freaking idea what your abbreviations mean, never needed to know.
If you don't know what those abbreviations are then you have never had to fight the VBA or the VHA for what was rightly yours by law and/or they don't apply to you! For instance, given you claim to be rated 100% and are unaware what P&T is you are ONLY totally (100%) disabled AND without a Permanent rating and return every 5 years or so for reevaluation via C&P (Compensation and Pension) exams, now normally from civilian vendors and not a VAMC (VA Medical Center). The biggest vendor for C&P's is QTC Medical wholly owned by Lockheed Martian; now ain't that special for the military industrial complex!

I've had over a dozen C&P exams from QTC by their bloody inept contractors at multiple locations in multiple cities and towns. The VA budget pays top dollar and the vet gets bottom drawer exams with indifference from QTC's lowest bidder which negatively impact their claim owing to careless ineptitude! And you believe the VA should be PRIVATIZED?

You not only don't know what all those abbreviations mean but you don't know squat about how the VA would further degenerate to nothing if it were handed over to the military profiteers! How about we privatize the military and let Black Water take it over on a Cheney style no-bid contract?
Nope! But I know it's purpose, and like anything linked to the VA involving added expenditures to a vet, the bloody creatures will make you jump through hoops for as long as they can unless you take the fight to them! But you can't fight a fucking proxy vendor like QTC without help from above and the VA OIG like I had to!

You just have to take it up the ass and smile or all your files disappear mystically and magically and you loose a year or two or four on your claim with appeals! Do you really want to privatize the VA without even knowing what a few common VA acronyms are, let alone the depths of the myriad other vast issues involved and believe that will fix the VA?

Last edited:

Veterans
The elderly
The disabled

Wow.

You're full of shit. That ain't gonna happen.

I have no freaking idea what your abbreviations mean, never needed to know.
If you don't know what those abbreviations are then you have never had to fight the VBA or the VHA for what was rightly yours by law and/or they don't apply to you! For instance, given you claim to be rated 100% and are unaware what P&T is you are ONLY totally (100%) disabled AND without a Permanent rating and return every 5 years or so for reevaluation via C&P (Compensation and Pension) exams, now normally from civilian vendors and not a VAMC (VA Medical Center). The biggest vendor for C&P's is QTC Medical wholly owned by Lockheed Martian; now ain't that special for the military industrial complex!

I've had over a dozen C&P exams from QTC by their bloody inept contractors at multiple locations in multiple cities and towns. The VA budget pays top dollar and the vet gets bottom drawer exams with indifference from QTC's lowest bidder which negatively impact their claim owing to careless ineptitude! And you believe the VA should be PRIVATIZED?

You not only don't know what all those abbreviations mean but you don't know squat about how the VA would further degenerate to nothing if it were handed over to the military profiteers! How about we privatize the military and let Black Water take it over on a Cheney style no-bid contract?
Nope! But I know it's purpose, and like anything linked to the VA involving added expenditures to a vet, the bloody creatures will make you jump through hoops for as long as they can unless you take the fight to them! But you can't fight a fucking proxy vendor like QTC without help from above and the VA OIG like I had to!

You just have to take it up the ass and smile or all your files disappear mystically and magically and you loose a year or two or four on your claim with appeals! Do you really want to privatize the VA without even knowing what a few common VA acronyms are, let alone the depths of the myriad other vast issues involved and believe that will fix the VA?

Well dumb ass, I am rated P&T as you put it, and it was an outside evaluator that finally approved my claim for 100% after VA dumbfucks got it wrong twice, I got 3 years backpay. Also going to a civilian dentist saved me 66 miles and two hours drive time for each appointment. Never had to mess with the IG, I've got a very knowledgeable congressional VA liaison that was able to address any concerns I had. Also I had no concern about my files disappearing as I kept my original military medical record and gave the Army a copy when I retired. I also provided VA copies when I filed claims. I guess you're just not smart enough to anticipate problems and do what's necessary to prevent them. With your attitude I hope they keep fucking with you.

The VA is already killing people.

Social Security needs to be rescued the same way Pinochet resuced Chilies pension system

Excellent Idea....

Unfortunately the Republicrats won't even attempt it, they're long on talk and short on action, especially when it comes to doing anything that requires courage, principles and sound finances.

Well, all I can say is...the GOP wants that razor-thin edge that got them this election to swing back the other way in 2018 & 2020. Oh well....they were gaining votes from the middle....hope they enjoy this calm before the next version of their self-imposed storm..

Well dumb ass, I am rated P&T as you put it, and it was an outside evaluator that finally approved my claim for 100% after VA dumbfucks got it wrong twice.
If you claim you P&T, like I am also, I'll have to take your word. But the HORSESHIT that an "outside evaluator" approved your claim I will not buy one drop of! All compensation and pension claims can ONLY be approved by the folks in the VBA, the Veterans Benefit Administration Regional Office (RO) where your claim was initiated, even when they are reviewed when farmed out to another RO or even by the Veterans Court of Appeals in favor of the Vet, the case is remanded to the initiating RO for the judgment's final adjudication per the judgment! That turd you shit don't float, Tex!Quit trying to bullshit through what you know NOTHING about!
Also I had no concern about my files disappearing as I kept my original military medical record and gave the Army a copy when I retired. I also provided VA copies when I filed claims.
Are you being purposefully obtuse? Sending only copies of documentation in to the RO is standard practice, slick! It's the loss of the records by VA vendors OR the RO that you obviously missed. As far as providing your MILITARY medical records, that is only requested when the RO claims they can't get them from the archives in St. Louis, which they are required by law to do! You really don't know shit about the process, do you! Why am I getting this feeling now that the Army stuck you with a MEB/PEB to send you on your way to the VA?
I guess you're just not smart enough to anticipate problems and do what's necessary to prevent them. With your attitude I hope they keep fucking with you.
I guess you're not smart enough to read and understand simple dumbed down English, shit for brains! BTW, you did great avoiding the points made, Tex. How's that fire coming? Still all smoke but no flame, Tex?

Well dumb ass, I am rated P&T as you put it, and it was an outside evaluator that finally approved my claim for 100% after VA dumbfucks got it wrong twice.
If you claim you P&T, like I am also, I'll have to take your word. But the HORSESHIT that an "outside evaluator" approved your claim I will not buy one drop of! All compensation and pension claims can ONLY be approved by the folks in the VBA, the Veterans Benefit Administration Regional Office (RO) where your claim was initiated, even when they are reviewed when farmed out to another RO or even by the Veterans Court of Appeals in favor of the Vet, the case is remanded to the initiating RO for the judgment's final adjudication per the judgment! That turd you shit don't float, Tex!Quit trying to bullshit through what you know NOTHING about!
Also I had no concern about my files disappearing as I kept my original military medical record and gave the Army a copy when I retired. I also provided VA copies when I filed claims.
Are you being purposefully obtuse? Sending only copies of documentation in to the RO is standard practice, slick! It's the loss of the records by VA vendors OR the RO that you obviously missed. As far as providing your MILITARY medical records, that is only requested when the RO claims they can't get them from the archives in St. Louis, which they are required by law to do! You really don't know shit about the process, do you! Why am I getting this feeling now that the Army stuck you with a MEB/PEB to send you on your way to the VA?
I guess you're just not smart enough to anticipate problems and do what's necessary to prevent them. With your attitude I hope they keep fucking with you.
I guess you're not smart enough to read and understand simple dumbed down English, shit for brains! BTW, you did great avoiding the points made, Tex. How's that fire coming? Still all smoke but no flame, Tex?

So you want to play a fucking game of semantics. An outside vendor, who was DOT certified, conducted a knowledgeable evaluation if I could continue to drive commercially. Knowing the requirements of the job she said I couldn't and forwarded that info to the VA who approved my 100% P&T within 4 months. Is that better fuck head? My original claim resulted in an 80% SCD within 9 months of my application because I provided all necessary documentation with the claim, they didn't wait on St Louis. My second evaluation resulted in a 90% SCD and only took 4 months. You can take it or fucking leave it, it won't change my checks one penny. Ever thought you just might be dealing with a really crappy region? Of course if the folks that work there have your mindset, I guess it would explain their being so crappy.

So you want to play a fucking game of semantics. An outside vendor, who was DOT certified, conducted a knowledgeable evaluation if I could continue to drive commercially. Knowing the requirements of the job she said I couldn't and forwarded that info to the VA who approved my 100% P&T within 4 months. Is that better fuck head? My original claim resulted in an 80% SCD within 9 months of my application because I provided all necessary documentation with the claim, they didn't wait on St Louis. My second evaluation resulted in a 90% SCD and only took 4 months. You can take it or fucking leave it, it won't change my checks one penny. Ever thought you just might be dealing with a really crappy region? Of course if the folks that work there have your mindset, I guess it would explain their being so crappy.
No semantics involved shit for brains. It's a PROCESS you fucking IDIOT that you know nothing about based on your own description. You're a waste of fucking air, POSER! Put a fucking fork in me, I'm done with your lying ASS!

No semantics involved shit for brains. It's a PROCESS you fucking IDIOT that you know nothing about based on your own description. You're a waste of fucking air, POSER! Put a fucking fork in me, I'm done with your lying ASS!

Yeah, it's a process alright, evidently one that took you many many times to finally get right. I guess I never had to learn all those abbreviations because I did it the right way the first time. And my check will be in the bank Thur morning just like yours. LMAO

What the republicans are saying with this plan is "Let's take something that was raping the public to the point of bankruptcy (private insurers & their "claims adjusters" racket) and make it ten times worse."

We have the military, police, & fire brigades funded by tax dollars for a reason: when human life is at stake, privateers don't often make good stewards. NOWHERE is this more evident than privatized health insurance in any arena. Fund universal healthcare. Create citizen oversight. Let private companies compete with THAT system. Then you'll see their little racket come to a quick end...

And I've said, funding is as simple as using Article I, Section 8 which vests the power of the People & their representatives to tax themselves for their general Welfare. Sodas, sugars, tobacco & booze, all taxed proportionate to value at each cash register sale every day across the US, plus a small co-pay at the time of visit (to discourage overuse of the system by hypochondriacs) will fund universal healthcare for the lower tiers of income in this country. Employers will no longer be required to pony up huge cash to pay for employees. They'll hire more. Less health-related bankruptcies mean the housing market will start to recover. If the lower classes want to make themselves sick, then they will be paying for it each time at the register. It truly is a magical solution.

It's the way to go. It really is. In this case there really is a magic bullet and the only ones standing in the way of it are the lobbiests who profit from the racket in private healthcare that the IDIOT GOP wants to expand instead of contract. No matter what the GOP thinks it's going to do to create "a new more fair system" in competition between private carriers...all it's going to do is get them together behind the scenes to ONCE AGAIN figure out how to price-fix, inflate and deny care "legally". They've got lawyers, teams of them already working on that "problem" as we speak. I guarantee you. Citizen oversight for the lower economic tiers and Article I, Section 8 is the only way to be sure the same old same old same old private industry racket doesn't mushroom up YET AGAIN..each time we try to regulate them.

I swear I'll make this my pet project to pitch to middle voters if the GOP doesn't get it right. So will others. So they'd do well to think ahead to 2018 & 2020...

Last edited:

Veterans
The elderly
The disabled

Wow.

It always cracks me up when you say Democrats support veterans. You vilify them on the battlefield, back their enemies and knee jerk blame them for every accusation against them. Then you claim you're the party that cares about them. You're just a joke, and a sad one, Deanie Baby. And you have clearly failed to convince the troops of your lies. They see through you like a lace teddy on a Victoria's secret model

Veterans
The elderly
The disabled

Wow.

I worked in a VA hospital for 3.5 years while in college. Saw lots of horrible stuff, saw one guy die while the new chick was breaking in her cpr skills. They aren't all run the same but there's no question many vets would take a voucher for private care. If you are an old Navy vet then you know nobody fucks up like the government.

6a00d83451b80969e200e55067bb678833-640wi.jpg

Surely an unreasonable solution when everyone knows all you need are massive tax infusions and tens of thousands of additional civil servants to administer it .......... lmfao

Forum List

Back