Republicans On Wrong Side If Polls On Every Issue

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The Republican Party’s polling continues to be the opposite of the general election. This was true of the big lie (see here and here ) , it was true of vaccines and the novel coronavirus, and it was true of the insurrection.

Still losing on every issue.

The Republican Party’s polling continues to be the opposite of the general election. This was true of the big lie (see here and here ) , it was true of vaccines and the novel coronavirus, and it was true of the insurrection.

More dailykos bullshit. You really need to expand your library of source choices. May I suggest--
iu

Fuk......you linked your OP to the Daily Kos?

Most people call it over sampling.

Poor skewey.....how are Dewey and Louie??

Daily Kos hahahahahahahha

Oh man, I knew that website was a clown show even when I was still a naive Lefty.

There's a new Rasmussen poll out that shows the indictment is helping Trump:

Rasmussen Poll Stunner: Trump Gains 10 Points on Biden Since Indictment​

Last edited:
Democrats think that as long as the majority thinks something, that makes it right somehow.

Not that there is an actual right and wrong because they are all amoral heathens.

And not that their polls necessarily have any basis in reality, and aren't simply propaganda.

Just like everything else they spew forth.

Poor Mrs Jones......only jimboliar and skewey to nuzzle up to in your rampant TDS
Republicans are wrong on the issues – from immigration to taxes, deregulation, the environment and climate change, abortion, gay and transgender rights, foreign policy, economic policy, and voting rights.

Republicans are consistent at being wrong.

Republicans will continue to be at odds with the American people – and Republicans couldn’t care less.

They’ll continue to blindly pursue their failed, wrongheaded agenda implementing the tyranny of Republican minority rule.

Have you noticed you only ever speak in generalities?

Methinks there's a reason for that.

Me knows.

Forum List

Back