Republicans point finger at Laura Loomer for Trump’s pet-eating rant

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well we were discussing the failure of Tulsi yesterday but it looks like the dark shadow of Loomer caused the debacle.

Loomer flew with Trump on his private plane to Tuesday’s debate in Philadelphia and has been identified as a key promoter of the pets rumour, which has been dismissed as false by authorities in Springfield, Ohio, where the practice was alleged to have been taking place.
It could be worse.

Loomer, who styles herself as an “investigative journalist”, last year promoted a conspiracy theory alleging that 9/11 was an”inside job”. On Wednesday she posted an unfounded allegation that Harris had worn earphones disguised as earrings during the debate.

I think as long as Laura is on the scene we are likely to see more nuttiness from Trump.

Promises to be fun.

Well we were discussing the failure of Tulsi yesterday but it looks like the dark shadow of Loomer caused the debacle.

Loomer flew with Trump on his private plane to Tuesday’s debate in Philadelphia and has been identified as a key promoter of the pets rumour, which has been dismissed as false by authorities in Springfield, Ohio, where the practice was alleged to have been taking place.
It could be worse.

Loomer, who styles herself as an “investigative journalist”, last year promoted a conspiracy theory alleging that 9/11 was an”inside job”. On Wednesday she posted an unfounded allegation that Harris had worn earphones disguised as earrings during the debate.

I think as long as Laura is on the scene we are likely to see more nuttiness from Trump.

Promises to be fun.

It could be worse.

Promises to be fun.
Trump only deals with the best people. Do you really believe that a presidential candidate would give the time of day to a conspiracy crackpot?

It could be worse.

Promises to be fun.
Why do you start all of your threads with “Republicans say” when it’s always just you saying it?

Why do you start all of your threads with “Republicans say” when it’s always just you saying it?
Its the title of the article. Why are you blaming me for trumps implosion ?
The gop governor the gop mayor and the gop appointed town manager all state that trump is full of shit.
Loomer is at the heart of that Republicans say.

Forum List

Back