Republicans push for Flynn investigation

Here ya go.

A U.S. intelligence official briefed on the matter confirmed to NBC News that National Security Advisor Mike Flynn discussed sanctions with the Russian ambassador before Flynn took office, contrary to denials from Vice President Mike Pence, White House spokesman Sean Spicer, and others.

Official: Flynn discussed sanctions with Russians before Trump took office

wonderful

an anonymous source.

Did he also report the 2 babysitters and the pizza delivery boy buried in Flynns back yard?

LOL! He dindu nuffin!

There is a transcript of the call produced by the intelligence community, NPR has confirmed. It shows there was discussion about the sanctions.

6 Unanswered Questions After Michael Flynn's Resignation
There is a transcript of the call produced by the intelligence community,
the intelligence community is releasing secret information....

When is NPR going to release to the public?

They didn't release secret information, per se. They do not seem to have released the transcript.

What would you have preferred them to do? The FBI provided this information, via Sally Yates, to the White House Chief Counsel in January. Trump did nothing with it.
They do not seem to have released the transcript.
and yet, everyone seems to know what's in it....

200.gif

The white house has admitted what's in it.

Can anyone say where the leaks came from?
From an intelligence community Trump made enemies of. Thank God they are on the job or we would have a Russian Mole as National Security Advisor serving a Russian Poodle President.

It's all so Manchurian to me.

Intelligence community works for Trump now.

Are you saying that intelligence community is spying on citizens?

From an intelligence community Trump made enemies of. Thank God they are on the job or we would have a Russian Mole as National Security Advisor serving a Russian Poodle President.

No. They were spying on a Russian diplomat. You'd think that Flynn would know better.

And, here's a point of clarification. The intelligence community does not work for Trump. They work for America.

No. They were spying on a Russian diplomat. You'd think that Flynn would know better.

And, here's a point of clarification. The intelligence community does not work for Trump. They work for America.

You clarified nothing. Don't play dumb. You do know to whom they report to, do you?

wonderful

an anonymous source.

Did he also report the 2 babysitters and the pizza delivery boy buried in Flynns back yard?

LOL! He dindu nuffin!

There is a transcript of the call produced by the intelligence community, NPR has confirmed. It shows there was discussion about the sanctions.

6 Unanswered Questions After Michael Flynn's Resignation
There is a transcript of the call produced by the intelligence community,
the intelligence community is releasing secret information....

When is NPR going to release to the public?

They didn't release secret information, per se. They do not seem to have released the transcript.

What would you have preferred them to do? The FBI provided this information, via Sally Yates, to the White House Chief Counsel in January. Trump did nothing with it.
They do not seem to have released the transcript.
and yet, everyone seems to know what's in it....

200.gif

The white house has admitted what's in it.

Great.

they've admitted Flynn was talking about sanctions.

Link?

Non-two party dictatorship voters wonder how the misdeeds of one party exonerate misdeeds of the other.

Top GOP senators have already started beating the drum for investigations.
"I think everybody needs that investigation to happen," Sen. Roy Blunt, who serves on the Senate Intelligence Committee, said Tuesday on KTRS radio.

Joining his call were Sen. John Cornyn, the No. 2 Republican, and Sen. Lindsey Graham.
"I think Congress needs to be informed of what actually Gen. Flynn said to the Russian ambassador about lifting sanctions," Graham told CNN's Kate Bolduan on "At This Hour."

"And I want to know, 'Did General Flynn do this by himself or was he directed by somebody to do it?' " the South Carolina Republican added.

White House reeling in wake of Flynn resignation, fallout - CNNPolitics.com

Good for Sen Blunt, Cornyn and Graham.

Odds that Donald Trump directed Flynn to make this call?

This thing is starting to stink

Why would Flynn make this call on his own? What did he have to gain?

This is the point where Trump will start to lie out of his ass

Top GOP senators have already started beating the drum for investigations.
"I think everybody needs that investigation to happen," Sen. Roy Blunt, who serves on the Senate Intelligence Committee, said Tuesday on KTRS radio.

Joining his call were Sen. John Cornyn, the No. 2 Republican, and Sen. Lindsey Graham.
"I think Congress needs to be informed of what actually Gen. Flynn said to the Russian ambassador about lifting sanctions," Graham told CNN's Kate Bolduan on "At This Hour."

"And I want to know, 'Did General Flynn do this by himself or was he directed by somebody to do it?' " the South Carolina Republican added.

White House reeling in wake of Flynn resignation, fallout - CNNPolitics.com

Good for Sen Blunt, Cornyn and Graham.

Odds that Donald Trump directed Flynn to make this call?

This thing is starting to stink

Why would Flynn make this call on his own? What did he have to gain?

This is the point where Trump will start to lie out of his ass
Start?

Forum List

Back