🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans question why Schiff is in charge of the 'impeachment proceedings'.

Lies, leaks and half-truths: Schiff's credibility crumbling amid impeachment push
trump_impeachment_90208_c0-0-5351-3119_s885x516.jpg

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/oct/8/adam-schiff-credibility-crumbling-amid-donald-trum/

I read the article. A more accurate title would be adam-schiff-credibility-crumbling-among-donald- trump-jr- and-house-minority-leader-kevin-mccarthy

Adam Schiff is still hoping those Russian DJ's come through with the naked pictures of Trump.

I'll type slowly and use small words. The reason Shiff is in charge is because he's the ranking member on the committee. Sorry, did I use too many large words? Let's me try again. Shiff in charge, get over it.
The intelligence committee should not be running an impeachment, moron.

In that case, you need to notify the Republican with the authority to make that decision.---------- oh, wait.
So you admit you don't care if Dims follow proper procedure. You're just as lawless as your filthy party.

Sorry, but you don't have the authority to determine what proper procedure is. The last time Republicans had that authority to do that, they decided it was proper for committee chairmen to have control of the subpoena process. We've been doing what your party required. Quit whining.

LOL Stalinist democrat just get to make it up on the fly

No more or less than Republicans did when they were in the majority.

I'll type slowly and use small words. The reason Shiff is in charge is because he's the ranking member on the committee. Sorry, did I use too many large words? Let's me try again. Shiff in charge, get over it.
/—-/ That wasn’t the question, Gomer. The Intel Committee has no authority to run an impeachment - regardless who is the Chairman. The House Judiciary Committee is also the only committee in Congress that conducts impeachments of federal officials, including the President. It’s run by Jerry Nadler. No question Adam Shytface is smarter than Nadler and that is why it’s turned upside down.

Schiff is running it because Nadler was a disaster for the Dems.
Schiff is a witness involved in the case, and should at the very least recuse himself from it.
He should lose his chairman seat for lying and misleading the American people.

And the media is at least half to blame for being part of this coup attempt.

Last edited:
/—-/ That wasn’t the question, Gomer. The Intel Committee has no authority to run an impeachment - regardless who is the Chairman. The House Judiciary Committee is also the only committee in Congress that conducts impeachments of federal officials, including the President. It’s run by Jerry Nadler. No question Adam Shytface is smarter than Nadler and that is why it’s turned upside down.

If you were a movie producer and were tasked to find the perfect person to play a slimy, ambulance chasing attorney with no ethics, you would never find a better person for the job than Adam Schiff. He is the type of guy you have to fight with in the car dealership financing office to avoid the over priced extended warranty and wax protection.

You're wasting your time - DH is ignorant and proud of it.

Schiff is a witness involved in the case, and should at the very least recuse himself from it.

That's just dumb. Schiff isn't a witness in the case. If you want to try to make a claim that Schiff somehow did something illegal concerning the whistle blower, then you are certainly free to try, but that would be another case.

That's just dumb. Schiff isn't a witness in the case. If you want to try to make a claim that Schiff somehow did something illegal concerning the whistle blower, then you are certainly free to try, but that would be another case.

Sure he is. Schiff was conspiring with the Whistleblower even before the Inspector General received his complaint.

The intelligence committee should not be running an impeachment, moron.

In that case, you need to notify the Republican with the authority to make that decision.---------- oh, wait.
So you admit you don't care if Dims follow proper procedure. You're just as lawless as your filthy party.

Sorry, but you don't have the authority to determine what proper procedure is. The last time Republicans had that authority to do that, they decided it was proper for committee chairmen to have control of the subpoena process. We've been doing what your party required. Quit whining.

Not a fucking chance! Why did Nazi Pelosi just copy Gingrich Impeachment article and replace Clinton with Trump?

You know why? Because she's a Nazi and your Party is Stalinist

Sure he is. Schiff was conspiring with the Whistleblower even before the Inspector General received his complaint.

What law does that break?

Its really not a "secret" here what's happening. Pelosi and Schiff are looking to have Secret Trials and judgments so that Pelosi can rise to the Presidency. After all, If Trump and Pence leave, she's the Prez.

Pelosi is going back to the old Stalin-Torquemada formula, tried and true to take down the country. I heard a soundbite from one of her acolytes on CNN/MSNBC suggesting a SECRET ballot for impeachment be held, so that the people would not be able to punish the coupsters.

If Trump/Pence both go....we are done as a country.

Not a fucking chance! Why did Nazi Pelosi just copy Gingrich Impeachment article and replace Clinton with Trump?

You're funny. Uninformed, but still funny.

It might not break any law, but it makes Schiff a witness.

You're funny. Uninformed, but still funny.

Oh the irony.

It might not break any law, but it makes Schiff a witness.

If Schiff is called to testify, he will be a witness That hasn't happened.

Pelosi is the House Speaker over this farce she knows is unconstitutional.
Is that slow enough for you ?

Schiff has already lied to the American public 4 times that we know of,.
What are those four lies?

Its really not a "secret" here what's happening. Pelosi and Schiff are looking to have Secret Trials and judgments so that Pelosi can rise to the Presidency. After all, If Trump and Pence leave, she's the Prez.

Pelosi is going back to the old Stalin-Torquemada formula, tried and true to take down the country. I heard a soundbite from one of her acolytes on CNN/MSNBC suggesting a SECRET ballot for impeachment be held, so that the people would not be able to punish the coupsters.

If Trump/Pence both go....we are done as a country.

If America loses the election next year, America is through.

Forum List

Back