🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans question why Schiff is in charge of the 'impeachment proceedings'.

I'll type slowly and use small words. The reason Shiff is in charge is because he's the ranking member on the committee. Sorry, did I use too many large words? Let's me try again. Shiff in charge, get over it.
Pelosi is the House Speaker over this farce she knows is unconstitutional.
Is that slow enough for you ?

Schiff has already lied to the American public 4 times that we know of,.

Trump needs to record Schiffs conversations and leak them to the press

If he thought he could, he would I am sure. But I bet the NSA would not follow those orders. Chances are, he's already tried to get the NSA to place bugs on all Democrats but the NSA seems to follow the law a bit more than Rump does. But you can write him and suggest it. He might try it. And that should be very, very interesting.
You make the mistake of assuming that Trump would behave like a typical sleazy Stalinist Dim. Trump never asked the NSA to bug any American, dumbass. However, the Obama administration did exactly that. They bugged the entire Trump administration.

Dims are Stalinist douchebags.

It really needs an 18th Century response. Trump may be right about that

I'll type slowly and use small words. The reason Shiff is in charge is because he's the ranking member on the committee. Sorry, did I use too many large words? Let's me try again. Shiff in charge, get over it.
The intelligence committee should not be running an impeachment, moron.

In that case, you need to notify the Republican with the authority to make that decision.---------- oh, wait.

The DNC and establishment have no idea what they are getting themselves into, they really don't. Or maybe they do, maybe they are destroying the nation on purpose? :dunno:
61opScaT0hL._UX395_.jpg
Urban Dictionary: Order Out Of Chaos
ORDO AB CHAO

2sy8aw.jpg

Trump is not a storm. Trump is a bad case of diarrhea that will be cured before too long.

Pelosi is the House Speaker over this farce she knows is unconstitutional.
Is that slow enough for you ?

Schiff has already lied to the American public 4 times that we know of,.

Trump needs to record Schiffs conversations and leak them to the press

If he thought he could, he would I am sure. But I bet the NSA would not follow those orders. Chances are, he's already tried to get the NSA to place bugs on all Democrats but the NSA seems to follow the law a bit more than Rump does. But you can write him and suggest it. He might try it. And that should be very, very interesting.
You make the mistake of assuming that Trump would behave like a typical sleazy Stalinist Dim. Trump never asked the NSA to bug any American, dumbass. However, the Obama administration did exactly that. They bugged the entire Trump administration.

Dims are Stalinist douchebags.

With probably cause and Court Orders. And because of that, many of Rumps merry band of Criminals were sent to prison or are waiting to be sentenced today. Obama sat on that information and turned it over to the new President's IG. Obama could have acted earlier and Rump wouldn't have stood a ghost of a chance when is campaign heads were being rounded up and convicted. But Obama showed some class.
There was no probable cause, moron. The court orders were obtained through perjury. That's what Barr and Dhuram are investigating. The indictments shall be issuing quite soon.

What would Trump administration officials be investigated for? None of your douchebag party hacks have been able to name a single actual crime anyone has committed while in office.

In that case, you need to notify the Republican with the authority to make that decision.---------- oh, wait.
So you admit you don't care if Dims follow proper procedure. You're just as lawless as your filthy party.

I really wish Durham and Barr would hurry the fuck up.

Did he just say we took over oil in Syria ? (2:20)

Big deal. Syrian oil production has all but shut down and no sane oil company would even attempt to rebuild the facilities needed to get it out of the ground until the fighting in the area is over. That won't happen any time soon.

Why would it be a problem to swear out FISA warrants on the Democrat candidates?

After all, Red China has indicated that they want a Democrat to win because of the trade war, and the possibility of them trying to collude is there. We have a precedent on this, it should not be a problemo at all. Maybe have people pretending to be Red Chinese filtering into the Bite Me or Pocahontas campaigns?

Unlike your Criminal in Chief, they would have to be doing something against the law and be caught at it first. Sorry, but Rump is the one that is lying out his ass and has broken laws for his own personal gain.

Really?

What crime did Page or Papadopolous commit before they were subjected to a FISA warrant?

Papadopolous was in bed with Russian Operatives. Rump should have been aware of this. And this should have excluded him from the campaign. Papadopolous's own bragging mouth caused the Aussies to contact the US Authorities over a couple of tidbits and THEN the FISA warrant was issued. The had ample probable cause. And he was tried and convicted.

BS!!! The FBI lied about everything with Papadopolous!!

Hmm, the Justice Department didn't think so. And his innocent ass pleaded guilty to all charges and that is why he got off so easy.
You mean that hack Mueller and his henchmen didn't think so. They aren't the Justice Dept, moron.

Rump should have been aware of this. .
Yeah. Because by law, the FBI was supposed to inform him so he should have known.

A waiver is required by the National Security Council, in this case, Susan Rice, to allow for enhanced domestic collection on individuals. That is to say that, to have the Trump campaign collected on is extraordinarily hard because, in most circumstances, if you’re a U.S. citizen and you’re being targeted by the Russians, you are obligated to be told. The FBI is obligated to tell you that you’re a target. Because you’ve done nothing wrong, you’re a U.S. citizen. The only way you cannot have that done is by a waiver at the National Security Council. So everything starts, everything we’re talking about in some form, goes back to National Security Council, because those waivers had to be granted. So let’s start with that. Once those waivers are granted then, we’ve seen from that allowance, that diversion from policy, for the FBI to have essentially this door open for them to do extraordinarily bad things regarding their authority.
Former Intel Officer Tony Shaffer on How the FBI Became a Political Tool Under Obama — American Thought Leaders

One problem with your reasoning. Trump wasn't the target therefore using your own link the one they were obligated to inform was the Democrats which they did. Obama elected to sit on it to not unduly affect the coming election. He could have jumped on it and started arresting some of Rumps merry band of Crininals starting in 2015 and 16. But he chose to not do anything to affect the election. While very Classy, it probably was a mistake.

Too bad she lost or you Stalinists would have gotten away with it

The whole thing was poorly handled and Rump was allowed to sneak in during the night like the thief he is. And if you think I wanted Hillary as President, you are one sick puppy. That had to be the most disasterous pairing in the history of a Presidential runoff ever. Drink the Battery Acid because the Drano isn't healthy.
"Sneak in?" He's the lawfully elected president, douchebag. If you didn't want Trump, then you were choosing Hillary.

Its really not a "secret" here what's happening. Pelosi and Schiff are looking to have Secret Trials and judgments so that Pelosi can rise to the Presidency. After all, If Trump and Pence leave, she's the Prez.

Pelosi is going back to the old Stalin-Torquemada formula, tried and true to take down the country. I heard a soundbite from one of her acolytes on CNN/MSNBC suggesting a SECRET ballot for impeachment be held, so that the people would not be able to punish the coupsters.

Rave on lunatic. If they wanted to get Pence, they would have already done it. They have soft pedaled Pence. And the last thing most of us want is Pelosi to become President. She's older than dirt.

Pelosi is not much older than Crazy Bernie.

If Trump is forced out by the coupsters, Pence will know he is a short timer and would probably leave within weeks at most. Get enough time in so he could get a pension and a Pence Library before surrendering the WH to Pelosi who is next in line.

Pelosi would NOT get to be president. Pence's first responsibility would be to appoint a vice president. The ONLY way Pelosi gets to the Oval Office is if Trump & Pence go down at the same time.

Basic American Government 101. Did you sleep through it?

So? Is he House Speaker?

Pelosi allows quite a bit of leeway with her Committee heads. And this includes the committees where a Republican is head of it. But you don't hear any of this BS about those. Shiff is the Committee Chair. Get over it.
There are no Republican heads of any committee, dumbass.

And why is that, dumbass?
Because Nazi Pelosi chooses all the committee heads, moron.

So you admit you don't care if Dims follow proper procedure. You're just as lawless as your filthy party.

Sorry, but you don't have the authority to determine what proper procedure is. The last time Republicans had that authority to do that, they decided it was proper for committee chairmen to have control of the subpoena process. We've been doing what your party required. Quit whining.

Its really not a "secret" here what's happening. Pelosi and Schiff are looking to have Secret Trials and judgments so that Pelosi can rise to the Presidency. After all, If Trump and Pence leave, she's the Prez.

Pelosi is going back to the old Stalin-Torquemada formula, tried and true to take down the country. I heard a soundbite from one of her acolytes on CNN/MSNBC suggesting a SECRET ballot for impeachment be held, so that the people would not be able to punish the coupsters.

Rave on lunatic. If they wanted to get Pence, they would have already done it. They have soft pedaled Pence. And the last thing most of us want is Pelosi to become President. She's older than dirt.

If Trump is forced out by the coupsters, Pence will know he is a short timer and would probably leave within weeks at most. Get enough time in so he could get a pension and a Pence Library before surrendering the WH to Pelosi who is next in line.

Pelosi would NOT get to be president. Pence's first responsibility would be to appoint a vice president. The ONLY way Pelosi gets to the Oval Office is if Trump & Pence go down at the same time.

You're right, but it is fun to watch the uninformed right wingers hair catch fire when the possibility is mentioned.

Any vice presidential choice by Pence would have to be ok'ed by the Democrats. Unlikely that they would accept anyone at all. Sort of pointless to go through that exercise under the circumstances.

Any vice presidential choice by Pence would have to be ok'ed by the Democrats. Unlikely that they would accept anyone at all. Sort of pointless to go through that exercise under the circumstances.

True, but if Democrats blocked a new vice president Pence could beat them over the head in an election year for such obstruction. Wonder how that would go over with voters?

Sorry, but you don't have the authority to determine what proper procedure is. The last time Republicans had that authority to do that, they decided it was proper for committee chairmen to have control of the subpoena process. We've been doing what your party required. Quit whining.

LOL Stalinist democrat just get to make it up on the fly

True, but if Democrats blocked a new vice president Pence could beat them over the head in an election year for such obstruction. Wonder how that would go over with voters?

The Democrats have been obstructing everything since Trump took the oath. I don't think that would matter with the libs at all.

It's not a proceeding. It's a coup attempt, and it will never work. Nancy Pelosi is not as smart
as I thought she was for allowing this circus to continue .

Republicans question why Schiff is running impeachment

Under normal circumstances, the House Intelligence Committee would not have jurisdiction over the string of witnesses who have filed into the impeachment proceedings in the Capitol basement or the subject matter they are talking about.

None of the material is classified, and those who have appeared before the panel are mostly diplomats whose testimony about a July 25 phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky would more suitably be scrutinized by the House Foreign Affairs Committee or the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/republicans-question-why-schiff-is-running-impeachment?
Schiff is running it because Nadler was a disaster for the Dems.

Forum List

Back