🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans question why Schiff is in charge of the 'impeachment proceedings'.

I'll type slowly and use small words. The reason Shiff is in charge is because he's the ranking member on the committee. Sorry, did I use too many large words? Let's me try again. Shiff in charge, get over it.
Pelosi is the House Speaker over this farce she knows is unconstitutional.
Is that slow enough for you ?

Schiff has already lied to the American public 4 times that we know of,.
Only four times! Compared to 13,435 lies by Trump so far.

Not bad!

I'm trying to remember which Fox Hate TV gasbag put that coup idea into your heads. Can ya help me out?
That would be former FBI Agent Lisa Page who testified under oath how Deputy US AG Rosenstein told her and former Deputy FBI Director McCabe that Obama's DOJ had no desire to pursue a criminal investigation or criminal charges against Hillary Clinton.

That would be former FBI Agent Lisa Page who testified under oath how Barak Obama ordered the Counter Intelligence Operation against then CANDIDATE Trump (and if you know ANYTHING about the US govt and FBI you know ONLY the US President can order a Counter Intelligence operation against a US citizen or govt employee) & how President Obama, VP Biden, US AG Lynch, former CIA Director Brennan, and former FBI Director Comey were all in attendance of that meeting and during follow-on meetings....which former FBI agent and top US Counter-Intelligence officer Peter Strzok mentioned in his texts to his lover, Page.

That would be the released documents that show the foreign spy who acquired both the Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda sold to Hillary and used by the FBI to initiate the coup under the false narrative of 'Collusion Delusion 1.0' worked for the FBI AND worked with both Bruce Ohr and Robert Mueller himself on the 'Dossier' BEFORE an official investigation was initiated and BEFORE Mueller was named Special Counsel....according to testimony under oath by Ohr.

That would based on the fact that the foreign spy who also worked with corrupt Ukrainian officials to acquire 'dirt' on Manafort and the President was that same foreign spy who worked fro the FBI - Steele.

That would be based on the testimony and documents that reveal that the NSA, CIA, FBI, and State Department ALL KNEW the Dossier was unverified / unverifiable / parts that could be verified were debunked yet STILL used the Dossier illegally to defraud the FISA Court.
- Steele testified that he informed the FBI he could NOT verify / say anything in the Dossier was true.
- A Deputy Director in the State Department interviewed Steele and immediately wrote notes and informed the FBI and CIA that Steel e was a proven LIAR with a political objective to prevent Trump from winning the election in 2016 based on the fact that he lied numerous times during her interview (like his claim that there was a Russian Embassy/HQ in Miami at the time, which here was NOT.

I could go on, but why bother - you already know all of this, but you continue to recite the lies and liberal talking points, driven by hate for the President and desire to protect proven traitors.
They're in an alternate reality.
The only way I can wrap my mind around it ....and I live with it every day.
My wife hates Trump, and if I try to explain anything to her about spygate it's like
talking to a wall, so I gave up.

"The truth will set you free." Whoever said that is right.
The light won't shine in the eyes of the wicked - Maddow, Cooper, Schiff, Stzrok, Pelosi........you see it in their eyes. The venemous hatred bleeding from their disguised faces.

I knew that once the GOP was given the House impeachment vote they demanded, they would come up with six more objections. You could see that one coming from a mile away.

I knew that once the GOP was given the House impeachment vote they demanded, they would come up with six more objections. You could see that one coming from a mile away.
Bipartisan consensus against impeachment - 2 Dems voted NO.
All (R) 's voted NO.
What's up Nancy ?

All (R) 's voted NO.
What's up Nancy ?
You wanted a House vote, you got a House vote. Quit your bitchin'.

I'll type slowly and use small words. The reason Shiff is in charge is because he's the ranking member on the committee. Sorry, did I use too many large words? Let's me try again. Shiff in charge, get over it.
Pelosi is the House Speaker over this farce she knows is unconstitutional.
Is that slow enough for you ?

Schiff has already lied to the American public 4 times that we know of,.
Only four times! Compared to 13,435 lies by Trump so far.

Not bad!

Yo stupid fuck, Schitt lied EVERYDAY for two years, 50 times a day. Schitt has lied at LEAST 20,000 times with the claim of "absolute proof of Russian Collusion" alone.

You are one DUMB motherfucking hack.

All (R) 's voted NO.
What's up Nancy ?
You wanted a House vote, you got a House vote. Quit your bitchin'.

Fuck off Guno. If we want to know what you think, we'll go to ThinkProgress.Com - Oh, wait...:lol:

Forum List

Back