🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans question why Schiff is in charge of the 'impeachment proceedings'.

I'll type slowly and use small words. The reason Shiff is in charge is because he's the ranking member on the committee. Sorry, did I use too many large words? Let's me try again. Shiff in charge, get over it.

BTW, his name is SCHITT dumb-dumb, notice the "C" in it.
The next time you mention Trump, do I have to remind you that its Dear Leader El Presidente Trump to you cult members? Or do you need to be reindoctrinated?

Watch it, if you know what's good for you.

No, it's Donald Trump, stupid fuck.

I swear, you Communists are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.
This one needs to spend some time with Schiff next week when he gets his first S. J.
He'll be joining this one for breakfast in the future when they both lose their seats:
th

Schiff....The Trumpslayer!

You know, you Communists like to slander Trump and claim he told 10,000 lies or some stupid shit like that. So, HOW MANY TIMES did Schitt and the Fascist press lie about his secret "proof of Russian Collusion?" 30,000 times? 40,000 times? NO ONE lies like you fucking Communists. No one.

Now that right there is a lying motherfucker, who should be expelled from the House.

His secrecy, acting outside Congressional courtesy in the past, and his lies will soon end, according to Jim Jordan:

The bad news: nobody here is going to watch that video.

The good news: Angelo didnt watch it either, so we are all still up to speed.

He's more a bore than a politician, and he will pay a price for lying and scheming with the rest of the deep state. Hope he spends the rest of his term washing his walls of the body fluids he's been writing trump messages and tacking them to his walls, according to Tucker Carlson the other night.

What a ghoul.
The Mighty Schiff spreads fear among all Republicans

You know, you Communists like to slander Trump and claim he told 10,000 lies or some stupid shit like that. So, HOW MANY TIMES did Schitt and the Fascist press lie about his secret "proof of Russian Collusion?" 30,000 times? 40,000 times? NO ONE lies like you fucking Communists. No one.

Now that right there is a lying motherfucker, who should be expelled from the House.

The Mighty Schiff has Trump by the BALLS

The Mighty Schiff has Trump by the BALLS

The lying fuck is destroying the democrat party.

...The rest of your post is equally hilarious
Yes. Your motto: "If you can't beat 'em on substance, distract 'em on bull$hit."

Trouble for you is, ya'll aren't as good at it as you think you are.

Glaringly and embarrassingly incompetent as Deflectors? Yep. Effective? Nope.

Folks are zeroing-in now on Trump and his wrongdoing, and will not be distracted.

There's a world of political hurt coming your way, old sod... enjoy.

...The rest of your post is equally hilarious
Yes. Your motto: "If you can't beat 'em on substance, distract 'em on bull$hit."

Trouble for you is, ya'll aren't as good at it as you think you are.

Glaringly and embarrassingly incompetent as Deflectors? Yep. Effective? Nope.

Folks are zeroing-in now on Trump and his wrongdoing, and will not be distracted.

There's a world of political hurt coming your way, old sod... enjoy.
Did you believe we would fail to notice that you failed to post anything that proves what I posted is wrong?

I'll type slowly and use small words. The reason Shiff is in charge is because he's the ranking member on the committee. Sorry, did I use too many large words? Let's me try again. Shiff in charge, get over it.

The DNC and establishment have no idea what they are getting themselves into, they really don't. Or maybe they do, maybe they are destroying the nation on purpose? :dunno:
61opScaT0hL._UX395_.jpg
Urban Dictionary: Order Out Of Chaos
ORDO AB CHAO

2sy8aw.jpg

Rump is changing his place of residence to Florida. But in 2021, he gets it changed back to NY by conviction.

Daryl, are you using “large words” again? Idiot.

I'm trying to remember which Fox Hate TV gasbag put that coup idea into your heads. Can ya help me out?
That would be former FBI Agent Lisa Page who testified under oath how Deputy US AG Rosenstein told her and former Deputy FBI Director McCabe that Obama's DOJ had no desire to pursue a criminal investigation or criminal charges against Hillary Clinton.

That would be former FBI Agent Lisa Page who testified under oath how Barak Obama ordered the Counter Intelligence Operation against then CANDIDATE Trump (and if you know ANYTHING about the US govt and FBI you know ONLY the US President can order a Counter Intelligence operation against a US citizen or govt employee) & how President Obama, VP Biden, US AG Lynch, former CIA Director Brennan, and former FBI Director Comey were all in attendance of that meeting and during follow-on meetings....which former FBI agent and top US Counter-Intelligence officer Peter Strzok mentioned in his texts to his lover, Page.

That would be the released documents that show the foreign spy who acquired both the Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda sold to Hillary and used by the FBI to initiate the coup under the false narrative of 'Collusion Delusion 1.0' worked for the FBI AND worked with both Bruce Ohr and Robert Mueller himself on the 'Dossier' BEFORE an official investigation was initiated and BEFORE Mueller was named Special Counsel....according to testimony under oath by Ohr.

That would based on the fact that the foreign spy who also worked with corrupt Ukrainian officials to acquire 'dirt' on Manafort and the President was that same foreign spy who worked fro the FBI - Steele.

That would be based on the testimony and documents that reveal that the NSA, CIA, FBI, and State Department ALL KNEW the Dossier was unverified / unverifiable / parts that could be verified were debunked yet STILL used the Dossier illegally to defraud the FISA Court.
- Steele testified that he informed the FBI he could NOT verify / say anything in the Dossier was true.
- A Deputy Director in the State Department interviewed Steele and immediately wrote notes and informed the FBI and CIA that Steel e was a proven LIAR with a political objective to prevent Trump from winning the election in 2016 based on the fact that he lied numerous times during her interview (like his claim that there was a Russian Embassy/HQ in Miami at the time, which here was NOT.

I could go on, but why bother - you already know all of this, but you continue to recite the lies and liberal talking points, driven by hate for the President and desire to protect proven traitors.

Ooooh look! If Tucker Carlson said it then it must be true! Good ole Tucker.

A shitload more credible than anyone on CNN, NBC, the NY Times, or WaPo..

You Communists have no foundation to impugn anyone.
Everyone working for CNN or MSDNC wishes they could be on Fox, instead of being paid to lie.
It also goes for the lying bitches at The View and those Lame Night hosts like Colbert and kimmel.

Last edited:
you're an idiot.

get over it.

you're an idiot.

get over it.
Funny how the ones who are the most wrong are usually the loudest.

Forum List

Back