🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans question why Schiff is in charge of the 'impeachment proceedings'.

I'll type slowly and use small words. The reason Shiff is in charge is because he's the ranking member on the committee. Sorry, did I use too many large words? Let's me try again. Shiff in charge, get over it.
Pelosi is the House Speaker over this farce she knows is unconstitutional.
Is that slow enough for you ?

Schiff has already lied to the American public 4 times that we know of,.
I checked....Impeachment is in the Constitution

I checked....Impeachment is in the Constitution

Good luck.

Here. One for you, and one for Nunes.
upload_2019-11-2_22-3-11.png

Pelosi is not much older than Crazy Bernie.

If Trump is forced out by the coupsters, Pence will know he is a short timer and would probably leave within weeks at most. Get enough time in so he could get a pension and a Pence Library before surrendering the WH to Pelosi who is next in line.

Pelosi would NOT get to be president. Pence's first responsibility would be to appoint a vice president. The ONLY way Pelosi gets to the Oval Office is if Trump & Pence go down at the same time.

Basic American Government 101. Did you sleep through it?

Any vice presidential choice by Pence would have to be ok'ed by the Democrats. Unlikely that they would accept anyone at all. Sort of pointless to go through that exercise under the circumstances.

You honestly believe that Ford was anyone's first choice? Like Ford, they would go with anyone they feel would do the least amount of damage on both sides. Your hate speech needs to be made illegal.

If President Trump would be removed from office, the country would be irreparably damaged anyhow. The Republicans might as well just throw in the towel for 2020. It would be better just to step aside for Nancy Pelosi and let her rule and get the New Green Deal worked on ASAP. The sooner it passes, the sooner it will fail, and the sooner we would be able to clean up her and Biden (who would take power in 2021) can be disposed of, imprisoned and disgraced.
/——-/ What a horrible idea. Yeah let’s just give up being the winners, lose without a fight in hopes we can win sometime in the future. So you buy a lottery ticket, win $100,000 but tear it up without cashing in with the hope you can buy a million dollar winner sometime later on. Smart thinking Dexter.

I have some thoughts on that. I'll put in the clean area where it belongs. And it's going to be about both parties. I feel the need to piss off everyone all at once. Such a wonderful person I am.

Its really not a "secret" here what's happening. Pelosi and Schiff are looking to have Secret Trials and judgments so that Pelosi can rise to the Presidency. After all, If Trump and Pence leave, she's the Prez.

Pelosi is going back to the old Stalin-Torquemada formula, tried and true to take down the country. I heard a soundbite from one of her acolytes on CNN/MSNBC suggesting a SECRET ballot for impeachment be held, so that the people would not be able to punish the coupsters.

Rave on lunatic. If they wanted to get Pence, they would have already done it. They have soft pedaled Pence. And the last thing most of us want is Pelosi to become President. She's older than dirt.

If Trump is forced out by the coupsters, Pence will know he is a short timer and would probably leave within weeks at most. Get enough time in so he could get a pension and a Pence Library before surrendering the WH to Pelosi who is next in line.

I think Pelosi is exactly where she wants to be.

Republicans question why Schiff is in charge of the 'impeachment proceedings'
Probably has something to do with Republicans losing the 2018 mid-terms? :21:
That's garbage. You won due to crooked counters and crooked liars spewing false narratives all over this land. The poison put on America are like the poison to kill weeds that also gave a lot of people cancer. Lies and false narratives are the cancer in America's achy breaky heart right now. And they're all coming from the same desks, all Democrats do all day long is think up ways to make people made at Republicans. They've inspired murderers to take guns to Congressional gatherings that got Scalise a whole lot of hurt from his gunshot wounds by the Democrat operative who decided to use his sharpshooter skills to rid America of the Republican House Whip and three others on his list he was gunning for.

And Maxine Waters trying to get to President by sending her minions out to harass and hurt our Executive Branch is just the top of the icebergs they're sending out to harm America so they can turn this Republic into a place so chaotic they can take over with not much effort.

So the whole world is out to get you. Poor thing.
You have bad breath.

AND YOU'RE FAT.
Not near as fat as your big, motorized mouth.

Probably has something to do with Republicans losing the 2018 mid-terms? :21:
That's garbage. You won due to crooked counters and crooked liars spewing false narratives all over this land. The poison put on America are like the poison to kill weeds that also gave a lot of people cancer. Lies and false narratives are the cancer in America's achy breaky heart right now. And they're all coming from the same desks, all Democrats do all day long is think up ways to make people made at Republicans. They've inspired murderers to take guns to Congressional gatherings that got Scalise a whole lot of hurt from his gunshot wounds by the Democrat operative who decided to use his sharpshooter skills to rid America of the Republican House Whip and three others on his list he was gunning for.

And Maxine Waters trying to get to President by sending her minions out to harass and hurt our Executive Branch is just the top of the icebergs they're sending out to harm America so they can turn this Republic into a place so chaotic they can take over with not much effort.

You have bad breath.

AND YOU'RE FAT.
Not as fat as your big, motorized mouth.

Will you two behave yourselves or I'll turn this USMB around and take you both home. No Disney Land for either of you.

You have bad breath.

AND YOU'RE FAT.

Will you two behave yourselves or I'll turn this USMB around and take you both home. No Disney Land for either of you.
OK, George Soros, owner of the world, who will fix my computer for food. :meow:

You have bad breath.

AND YOU'RE FAT.

OK, George Soros, owner of the world, who will fix my computer for food. :meow:

No Soup for you.

This is the part I love about all this . The Democrats keep accusing Trump of asking foreign countries to "dig up dirt on his opponents", but they never talk about the dirt.

It ever occur to people that if Biden and Clinton haven't done anything wrong, there wouldn't be any
'dirt' on them to begin with ?

This is the part I love about all this . The Democrats keep accusing Trump of asking foreign countries to "dig up dirt on his opponents", but they never talk about the dirt.

It ever occur to people that if Biden and Clinton haven't done anything wrong, there wouldn't be any

Exactly. One would think that if the Clintons and Bidens have nothing to hide, they would welcome investigations by Ukraine, or anyone else, to give them a chance to prove their innocence.

...The Democrats keep accusing Trump of asking foreign countries to "dig up dirt on his opponents"...
1. Did he ask that?

2. If "yes", was it wrong?

3. If "yes", does that violate US Law?

4. If "yes", is the crime sufficient to impeach?

...but they never talk about the dirt...
Time enough to talk about that once we deal with the Robber Baron Sociopath currently occupying high office.

...It ever occur to people that if Biden and Clinton haven't done anything wrong, there wouldn't be any
You can have all the Investigations about that you want - and all the indictments you can muster - once Impeachment is behind us.

Meanwhile, the People, and the Nation at-large, are going to keep their eye on the ball, regarding the Robber Baron.

You will not be allowed to distract The People with shiny baubles and balls of string and Deflection Kool-Aid... :21:

Its really not a "secret" here what's happening. Pelosi and Schiff are looking to have Secret Trials and judgments so that Pelosi can rise to the Presidency. After all, If Trump and Pence leave, she's the Prez.

Pelosi is going back to the old Stalin-Torquemada formula, tried and true to take down the country. I heard a soundbite from one of her acolytes on CNN/MSNBC suggesting a SECRET ballot for impeachment be held, so that the people would not be able to punish the coupsters.

Rave on lunatic. If they wanted to get Pence, they would have already done it. They have soft pedaled Pence. And the last thing most of us want is Pelosi to become President. She's older than dirt.

I think Pelosi is exactly where she wants to be.
Hiding behind Schiff?

Forum List

Back