🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans; Say "Buh-BYE" To Florida!

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
March 20, 2013

Florida Poll: Crist 50%, Scott 34%
493.gif

"Former Florida Gov. Charlie Crist, a Republican-turned-independent-turned-Democrat, would trounce the state’s current GOP Gov. Rick Scott in a hypothetical 2014 matchup, a new poll says.

Mr. Crist, running as a Democrat, would get 50 percent of the vote, while Mr. Scott would garner just 34 percent, according to results of a Quinnipiac University survey released Wednesday. Only 36 percent of voters approve of how Mr. Scott’s handles his job, according to the survey.

The poll also shows that Democrat Alex Sink, the state’s former chief financial officer who lost to Mr. Scott in 2010, would beat him in a rematch by a margin of 45 percent to 34 percent."

:eusa_dance:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

"Trial lawyer John Morgan, one of President Barack Obama’s top Florida fundraisers, has thrown his clout behind a medical marijuana initiative whose proponents have struggled for more than three years to get the question before Florida voters.

Morgan recently pledged to raise money — and plug in his own, if necessary — to get a measure on the 2014 ballot that would make Florida the 19th state to legalize the growing and purchase of marijuana for medical purposes.

Morgan also happens to be the boss of Charlie Crist, whose name might be alongside the pot measure as the Democratic nominee for governor. Crist served as the Republican governor of Florida from 2009 until he became an independent to finish his losing campaign for the U.S. Senate. He registered as a Democrat in December and has said he’s mulling another run for governor.

But others say the medical marijuana initiative could help draw voters to the polls who would more likely support Crist or another Democratic candidate than Gov. Rick Scott, the Republican incumbent who is seeking re-election.

The proposal would allow patients with certain illnesses, such as cancer or glaucoma, to grow or buy marijuana if they have a doctor’s prescription.

A Jan. 30-Feb. 4 survey conducted by Democratic pollster David Beattie’s Hamilton Campaigns found that 73 percent of Floridians support the medical marijuana initiative."

:woohoo:

"Trial lawyer John Morgan, one of President Barack Obama’s top Florida fundraisers, has thrown his clout behind a medical marijuana initiative whose proponents have struggled for more than three years to get the question before Florida voters.

Morgan recently pledged to raise money — and plug in his own, if necessary — to get a measure on the 2014 ballot that would make Florida the 19th state to legalize the growing and purchase of marijuana for medical purposes.

Morgan also happens to be the boss of Charlie Crist, whose name might be alongside the pot measure as the Democratic nominee for governor. Crist served as the Republican governor of Florida from 2009 until he became an independent to finish his losing campaign for the U.S. Senate. He registered as a Democrat in December and has said he’s mulling another run for governor.

But others say the medical marijuana initiative could help draw voters to the polls who would more likely support Crist or another Democratic candidate than Gov. Rick Scott, the Republican incumbent who is seeking re-election.

The proposal would allow patients with certain illnesses, such as cancer or glaucoma, to grow or buy marijuana if they have a doctor’s prescription.

A Jan. 30-Feb. 4 survey conducted by Democratic pollster David Beattie’s Hamilton Campaigns found that 73 percent of Floridians support the medical marijuana initiative."

:woohoo:

Those rednecks in Florida are wising up???? WTF? Party aside, anyone know how many Florida residents lost their jobs because of that imbecile?

I live in Florida and I think he is doing a great job.

The Attorney General on the other hand needs to be sent packing.

BTW, I love the way Liberals think huge red and blue lettering in their posts will automatically make them right.

Scott has been drifting to the center - now he is running to it ... hopefully it's to late, or Floridians are just plain stupid.

I am also a native Floridian and reside on the Space Coast. Rick Scott is by far the worst Governor in all of the land.

His policy if drug testing welfare recipients went horribly wrong and cost the tax payers.

Worst of all. He basically gave Obama FL as Gov Scott is a complete and utter failure. Republicans should really stop listing to Rush about low info voters and look at this toxic ass hole, hes the reason Romeny did not win FL.

This guy is TOAST!

I am also a native Floridian and reside on the Space Coast. Rick Scott is by far the worst Governor in all of the land.

His policy if drug testing welfare recipients went horribly wrong and cost the tax payers.

Worst of all. He basically gave Obama FL as Gov Scott is a complete and utter failure. Republicans should really stop listing to Rush about low info voters and look at this toxic ass hole, hes the reason Romeny did not win FL.

This guy is TOAST!

Your ability to reason and total lack of taste is quite evident by your Avatar choice.

I do agree that the drug testing idea went horribly wrong... But I supported the idea and still do.

It wasn't he that gave Obama Florida.. It was South Florida, Tallahassee, and Jacksonville.

If Rick Scott was not such a ass hole and a crook he would have, in my opinion given Romney a campaign boost. See, the fact FL has not had any robust job growth is why Romeny stayed away from using Scott as a campaign back drop.

Overall Obama had no right winning FL, but he did. And I say its because of Governor Scotts failures.

Also, the long lines and shitty policies on this past Presidential campaign also left a sour taste in many voters mouths. I voted absentee as im overseas a lot but my mom had to wait 5 hours t vote. that's insane.

Oh, Cant forget. GO NOLES! >>>--------;;;;-------------->

Forum List

Back