Republicans: Should people be denied Health Care if they can't pay?

Brambo

Sep 8, 2016
Republicans are hypocrites.

They have no plan for what to do with the 100 million Americans who can't afford US medical care.

They refuse to make them buy insurance.

They refuse to pay for them.

But, they also refuse to DENY THEM.

How about this Republicans, just tell everyone in America that You support denying people health care.

They have no plan for what to do with the 100 million Americans who can't afford US medical care.

What 100 million would those be?

You can't squeeze blood out of a rock.

I pay for my family; you pay for yours.

You're going to have a hard time finding a doctor out there who would refuse someone life saving treatment based on their ability to pay. You know, that whole Hippocratic Oath and all.

How about this Republicans, just tell everyone in America that You support denying people health care.

How about you get educated on the subject before you start making demands of others.

You're going to have a hard time finding a doctor out there who would refuse someone life saving treatment based on their ability to pay. You know, that whole Hippocratic Oath and all.

How about you get educated on the subject before you start making demands on others.

Is this what happens in America? If people can't pay they get refused healthcare?

What about if someone has an accident or a heart-attack and they're taken to the hospital, but they can't pay, they still get treated yes?

Healthcare and medical assistance are both basic human rights, a society cannot just let people who have health problems be refused treatment and allow them to get sicker and just die, this is morally indefensible.

Not everything is about money, a persons health shouldn't have a price on it.

How about you get educated on the subject before you start making demands of others.
Well then why do Republicans demand people pay, but offer no solutions on HOW to pay?

Is this what happens in America? If people can't pay they get refused healthcare?

What about if someone has an accident or a heart-attack and they're taken to the hospital, but they can't pay, they still get treated yes?

Nobody is denied emergency care in this country.

Healthcare and medical assistance are both basic human rights, a society cannot just let people who have health problems be refused treatment and allow them to get sicker and just die, this is morally indefensible.

You don't have a right to somebody else's labor.

How about you get educated on the subject before you start making demands on others.

Not everything is about money, a persons health shouldn't have a price on it.

You're going to have a hard time convincing people to pay for a service they will get regardless.

Nobody is denied emergency care in this country.

You don't have a right to somebody else's labor.

You don't have a right to somebody else's labor?

Someone should tell big businesses to stop exploiting the labor market and cheapening the value of labor so they can take a bigger cut of the profits! QUICK!

You don't have a right to somebody else's labor?

Correct

Someone should tell big businesses to stop exploiting the labor market and cheapening the value of labor so they can take a bigger cut of the profits! QUICK!

What does that characterization have to do with the subject at hand?

So far, I'm not entirely impressed with your intellectual fortitude.

Well then why do Republicans demand people pay, but offer no solutions on HOW to pay?

I wasn't aware they did that. How about you elaborate.

Refuse to fund Obamacare which requires people to have insurance and subsidizes those who cannot afford insurance.

Wants to reduce Medicare/Medicaid.

Uh...like this is pretty common knowledge actually?

What Republican policy is there to help people pay for health care? You know, more than stupid bullshit like "health savings plans".

As if Americans can save for a $100,000 medical bill?

There has not been and there is no "healthcare crisis" in the U.S. Mandatory indigent care was and is administered in hospitals. That's what drove health care costs and our insurance payments up, since hospitals had to recover their mandated expenses of taking care of indigents. What the OP is talking about?

Should people be denied health care because libs pushed a minority-supported law into effect against the majority will of the people, because Obama lied to people when he said if they liked their plan they could keep it, because it is collapsing, because unlike promised premiums have sky-rocketed and they can't afford it now...?

Forum List

Back