🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Still Hung Up On 4 Dead In Benghazi

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
They are still trying to verbally assassinate Hillary Clinton while at the same time sweeping the 4500 dead and 35,000 seriously wounded in the George W. Bush unnecessary fiasco in Iraq under the rug!

They are still trying to verbally assassinate Hillary Clinton while at the same time sweeping the 4500 dead and 35,000 seriously wounded in the George W. Bush unnecessary fiasco in Iraq under the rug!

it may take decades before they get a grip on reality ... they're still whining about a damn blow job.

No. We are hung up on gullible useful idiots voting and allowing traitors and liars to continue to run this country with impunity.

There are many millions of you. We know what defeat feels like.

No. We are hung up on gullible useful idiots voting and allowing traitors and liars to continue to run this country with impunity.

Ohhhh the melodrama!

Who is running for President? Bush, oh it's Hillery, we didn't know bout Bush till after the fact, luckily Hilarious isn't President yet so we can stop all the under handed killing don't you think.
GO TRUMP!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, different day, same ole shit...

1150x647

7 million dollars later....

but but but, Obama spent 100K on a vacation in Hawaii .. THE COUNTRY IS BROKE, WE DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY TO WASTE !

the best defense to keep a Republican out of the WH is to unleash the rest of the Republicans and their ignorance on the country.

So you want to contend that two wrongs make a right?
And you are entirely wrong about Bush and Iraq (not that it matters).

The fiasco Hillary voted for, partisan hack

It's pretty clear it wasn't Hillary. She took herself out of the classified loop with her paranoia and private server.

I have no doubt this is more about a lack of leadership from the top down, insufficient support for our personnel in a very dangerous situation and a complete lack of contingency planning.

I also think the reason the WH is trying to cover this up is because of what the CIA was doing in Benghazi and why the Ambassador was there too that night instead of the relative safety of the larger and more fortified Tripoli embassy.

And you are entirely wrong about Bush and Iraq (not that it matters).

nope, I contend that's ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ the worst defense anyone could have, or use in a debate.

Ohhhh the melodrama!
I never expect to get very far with pretentious blowhards.

If I were you I would make a serious study on the reality of hell. That would be worth your time, as it would anyone else's.

Ohhhh the melodrama!
I never expect to get very far with pretentious blowhards.

If I were you I would make a serious study on the reality of hell. That would be worth your time, as it would anyone else's.
Bahahahaha!

"Hillary never raped anyone or ripped their hair out in a violent fit of rage."

How many other alleged Secretaries of State have managed to get US ambassadors raped and murdered?

"Hillary never raped anyone or ripped their hair out in a violent fit of rage."

How many other alleged Secretaries of State have managed to get US ambassadors raped and murdered?

Clinton wasn't an "alleged" SOS she was THE SOS ... the rape was ALLEGED by RW conspiracy idiots.

see the difference?

Forum List

Back