Republicans Still Hung Up On 4 Dead In Benghazi

So what' the magic number?

Four dead is of no interest to the upper crust of The Democrat Party.

How many have to die before they feel any concern? 10? 20? in the hundreds?

Please tell us - Islamic Terrorists want to know so they can limit themselves and not attract your attention.

They are still trying to verbally assassinate Hillary Clinton while at the same time sweeping the 4500 dead and 35,000 seriously wounded in the George W. Bush unnecessary fiasco in Iraq under the rug!

Nope. Hung up on the incompetence that caused those deaths.

If you weren't such an ass licking Hitlery supporter you would be to.

The woman is an incompetent ass who should never set foot in the WH again.

Like it or not, the facts haven't changed since the original review board reported.
  • Ambassador Chris Stevens was responsible for the decision to travel to Benghazi. In-country travel is solely at the discretion of the ambassador, and he did not need to seek Department of State approval.
  • He traveled to Benghazi knowing full well that his physical and personnel security concerns had not been adequately addressed by the State Department’s Bureau of Diplomatic Security. Despite the security concerns, he traveled nonetheless due to personnel rotation in Benghazi and to re-establish contacts in Benghazi.
http://www.newsweek.com/knowing-its-dangers-chris-stephens-still-chose-travel-benghazi-384750

They are still trying to verbally assassinate Hillary Clinton while at the same time sweeping the 4500 dead and 35,000 seriously wounded in the George W. Bush unnecessary fiasco in Iraq under the rug!

Nope. Hung up on the incompetence that caused those deaths.

chances are she wouldn't have, then along comes Trump... snatching victory from the jaws of defeat .

You call it victory, I call it a tragedy. A tragedy that cost four good men their lives. A tragedy that didn't need to happen.

You can ignore it all you want but her incompetence was the cause.

Did you forget/ignore Hillary's and other Democrat's crucially part in bringing the Iraq war about ? Of course you did.

Yeah, what the hell, right? What's four more dead souls, right? After all....BUSH.

You are a fucking idiot.

And you are a low down, scum sucking, son-of-a-bitch

"Hillary never raped anyone or ripped their hair out in a violent fit of rage."

How many other alleged Secretaries of State have managed to get US ambassadors raped and murdered?

Clinton wasn't an "alleged" SOS she was THE SOS ... the rape was ALLEGED by RW conspiracy idiots.

see the difference?

Had the Bimbo of State actually been doing the job she was getting paid for those dead Americans would be alive today. She failed to honor the requests for actual security and those men are dead as a result. There is no reasonable excuse for her criminal negligence. Or maybe those murders were also just invented as part of an elaborate RW conspiracy?
With any luck she will sooner or later receive justice for her crimes.

How many other alleged Secretaries of State have managed to get US ambassadors raped and murdered?

Clinton wasn't an "alleged" SOS she was THE SOS ... the rape was ALLEGED by RW conspiracy idiots.

see the difference?

Had the Bimbo of State actually been doing the job she was getting paid for those dead Americans would be alive today. She failed to honor the requests for actual security and those men are dead as a result. There is no reasonable excuse for her criminal negligence. Or maybe those murders were also just invented as part of an elaborate RW conspiracy?

I'm sure the families of the dead would agree as do I.

Yeah, what the hell, right? What's four more dead souls, right? After all....BUSH.

You are a fucking idiot.

no sense pointing out his best qualities ..

You are a fucking idiot.

Yeah, uh-huh. And he's still a fucking idiot. As you are as well.

; Hung up on the incompetence that caused those deaths.

chances are she wouldn't have, then along comes Trump... snatching victory from the jaws of defeat .

You call it victory, I call it a tragedy. A tragedy that cost four good men their lives. A tragedy that didn't need to happen.

You can ignore it all you want but her incompetence was the cause.

There is an addendum to the Benghazi Papers posted by members of the committee;

GOP Reps. Jim Jordan and Mike Pompeo Issue Scathing Addendum to Final Benghazi Report — Here Are the Highlights

Failure to lead - sounds familiar

When I was in the Army - the "commander" always took the blame when there was a screw up. Guess that doesn't apply to Secretary of State. Even though it was HER people.

So you want to contend that two wrongs make a right?
And you are entirely wrong about Bush and Iraq (not that it matters).

That's kinda true. Their not sweeping up that Monumental Strategic Blunder under the rug, they're getting the RWNJ's to believe that the Civil War and regional conflict it sparked it is all President Obama's fault.

Bullshit. That was no blunder and my point was that-blunder or not-that action was entirely off topic. Obvious deflection.

No. We are hung up on gullible useful idiots voting and allowing traitors and liars to continue to run this country with impunity.

There are many millions of you. We know what defeat feels like.

Hmmmm, you RWNJ's have had this reality cooked up and served to you on the Small Screen and AM radio, a long time ago. One of your own even called you out on it......

“I have to tell you, he is a decent person and a person that you do not have to be scared of as president of the United States,”

“No, ma’am. No, ma’am,” McCain said. “He’s a decent family man, a citizen who I just happen to have serious differences with on fundamental questions.”

Stay blind. Might be to our advantage and yours.

The "blind dog" see's with her nose. (Well she did.......)

Still ya got to admit you sound a lot like the folks in the audience there with McCain.
I will take your word on that comparison... because it is true I have nothing good to say about Obama. I am guessing he has to be a puppet in the hands
of very powerful banks or global forces because that buffoon could never rise to power on his own. McCain is being a total softy or coward towards obama --- too many former war heroes now cowards in politics.

I have no use for dogs myself although I am in complete awe of how smart and effective and loyal are service dogs and police dogs. Very impressive.

Damn you numb nut's bastards are slow. The American people elected Obama not once but twice.

Did they? I very much doubt it.

see the difference?

I'm sure the families of the dead would agree as do I.

However, Hillary chose to look the families in the face and lie directly to them, claiming "it was the fault of a video". And the left loves the lying bitch.

How many of those 4500 and 35,000 came under Obama's watch you old bastard?

Hmmmm, you RWNJ's have had this reality cooked up and served to you on the Small Screen and AM radio, a long time ago. One of your own even called you out on it......

“I have to tell you, he is a decent person and a person that you do not have to be scared of as president of the United States,”

“No, ma’am. No, ma’am,” McCain said. “He’s a decent family man, a citizen who I just happen to have serious differences with on fundamental questions.”

Stay blind. Might be to our advantage and yours.

The "blind dog" see's with her nose. (Well she did.......)

Still ya got to admit you sound a lot like the folks in the audience there with McCain.
I will take your word on that comparison... because it is true I have nothing good to say about Obama. I am guessing he has to be a puppet in the hands
of very powerful banks or global forces because that buffoon could never rise to power on his own. McCain is being a total softy or coward towards obama --- too many former war heroes now cowards in politics.

I have no use for dogs myself although I am in complete awe of how smart and effective and loyal are service dogs and police dogs. Very impressive.

Damn you numb nut's bastards are slow. The American people elected Obama not once but twice.

Did they? I very much doubt it.

Indeed. How many republicans stayed home in that election? Given the choice between Romney and Obama - there was no choice, Both are full of shit.

Forum List

Back