🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Still Hung Up On 4 Dead In Benghazi

They sure were ignoring 240+ Marines killed in Beirut under Reagan's watch. How many investigations did they have over that? And the "cut n'run" afterwards?

You nailed it......Reagan was handed the coordinates on which our artillery was already zeroed and instead of pulling the firing levers he withdrew every marine in Lebanon. The Republican party has always looked at matters through a jaded lens. Chances are very good that if he had taken on the Hezbollah right then and there terrorism against us might never have gained traction.

They are still trying to verbally assassinate Hillary Clinton while at the same time sweeping the 4500 dead and 35,000 seriously wounded in the George W. Bush unnecessary fiasco in Iraq under the rug!
No. We are hung up on gullible useful idiots voting and allowing traitors and liars to continue to run this country with impunity.

There are many millions of you. We know what defeat feels like.

Hmmmm, you RWNJ's have had this reality cooked up and served to you on the Small Screen and AM radio, a long time ago. One of your own even called you out on it......

“I have to tell you, he is a decent person and a person that you do not have to be scared of as president of the United States,”

“No, ma’am. No, ma’am,” McCain said. “He’s a decent family man, a citizen who I just happen to have serious differences with on fundamental questions.”

They are still trying to verbally assassinate Hillary Clinton while at the same time sweeping the 4500 dead and 35,000 seriously wounded in the George W. Bush unnecessary fiasco in Iraq under the rug!

So you want to contend that two wrongs make a right?
And you are entirely wrong about Bush and Iraq (not that it matters).

That's kinda true. Their not sweeping up that Monumental Strategic Blunder under the rug, they're getting the RWNJ's to believe that the Civil War and regional conflict it sparked it is all President Obama's fault.

No. We are hung up on gullible useful idiots voting and allowing traitors and liars to continue to run this country with impunity.

Hmmmm, you RWNJ's have had this reality cooked up and served to you on the Small Screen and AM radio, a long time ago. One of your own even called you out on it......

“I have to tell you, he is a decent person and a person that you do not have to be scared of as president of the United States,”

“No, ma’am. No, ma’am,” McCain said. “He’s a decent family man, a citizen who I just happen to have serious differences with on fundamental questions.”

Stay blind. Might be to our advantage and yours.

Still Hung Up On 4 Dead :up_yours: REALLY - NO REALLY?

Let me get this straight Campbell, You don't care about just four Americans? You don't care about some measly Ambassador? - I can't even say what I think about you!!!!!!

I pray that's not one of your family members serving. We don't leave American's behind.

Because this administration doesn't care UNLESS it's someone who goes AWOL and JOINS THE ENEMY

"Hillary never raped anyone or ripped their hair out in a violent fit of rage."

How many other alleged Secretaries of State have managed to get US ambassadors raped and murdered?

Sorry Zippy, Ambassador Stevens died by smoke-inhalation.

On Facebook, there is an anti-Hillary squib. Shown at the top of the page, it features an image that has been much in circulation, and the context and premise is obviously that Ambassador J.Christopher Stevens was taken by a mob of terrorists in Benghazi, murdered and mutilated. It was created as a hoax and remains so. I have reason to suspect that the person responsible intended to embarrass the easily taken in among the conservative milieu. Based on how viral it went – that apparently is quite a few. And leading the pack at the time, were Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage and others.

The patently false rape story was relayed by a popular – and completely worthless blog called the Gateway Pundit, but also by Front Page Magazine. The founder and editor of the Gateway Pundit – Jim Hoft, was awarded the Reed Irvine Accuracy in Media Award in 2013. That would be like former San Diego Mayor Bob Filner getting the Women’s Empowerment Award.

--------------

On the day of the attack, 9/11/12 – we know that Stevens was trapped by a fire which started when diesel fuel was splashed on an area leading to the locked ‘safe haven’ by the militants. Stevens was in the safe haven with Special Agent Scott Strickland and Sean Smith, an information management officer. The safe room, which the attackers could not immediately breach, began filling with smoke. By the time the three decided to risk leaving the room through a window, only Agent Strickland made it out. He made some additional attempts to re-enter the room to find Smith and Stevens, but the dense smoke thwarted his efforts.

There were other security agents at the compound in another building that night, who each attempted to enter the safe room and were each in turn overcome with the smoke and had to exit, empty handed. When assistance arrived from the GRS team at the CIA Annex, they donned breathing masks and recovered Smith’s body, but not Stevens. The team, under fire from militants, retreated to the CIA annex without Stevens.

Some considerable time later after the band of terrorists considered its work finished and pulled out of the area, a group of curious local residents happened upon the smoldering remains of the compound. It’s critical at this point to understand that Stevens had been in a building, most likely in a semi-conscious state, ingesting smoke for approximately 3 to 3 ½ hours! Not knowing whether there were still victims of the attack inside, the party of curiosity seekers searched through the building and found Ambassador Stevens unconscious.

How Ambassador Stevens Really Died – and why Hillary is still responsible

The "blind dog" see's with her nose. (Well she did.......)

Still ya got to admit you sound a lot like the folks in the audience there with McCain.

Still ya got to admit you sound a lot like the folks in the audience there with McCain.

Naw... pat Robertson!

I will take your word on that comparison... because it is true I have nothing good to say about Obama. I am guessing he has to be a puppet in the hands of very powerful banks or global forces because that buffoon could never rise to power on his own. McCain is being a total softy or coward towards obama --- too many former war heroes now cowards in politics.

I have no use for dogs myself although I am in complete awe of how smart and effective and loyal are service dogs and police dogs. Very impressive.

I will take your word on that comparison... because it is true I have nothing good to say about Obama. I am guessing he has to be a puppet in the hands of very powerful banks or global forces because that buffoon could never rise to power on his own. McCain is being a total softy or coward towards obama --- too many former war heroes now cowards in politics.

I have no use for dogs myself although I am in complete awe of how smart and effective and loyal are service dogs and police dogs. Very impressive.

Damn you numb nut's bastards are slow. The American people elected Obama not once but twice.

Damn you numb nut's bastards are slow. The American people elected Obama not once but twice.

I'll say I am slow. I do not have the slightest idea what you are getting at.

Nope. Hung up on the incompetence that caused those deaths.

If you weren't such an ass licking Hitlery supporter you would be to.

The woman is an incompetent ass who should never set foot in the WH again.

Nope. Hung up on the incompetence that caused those deaths.

If you weren't such an ass licking Hitlery supporter you would be to.

The woman is an incompetent ass who should never set foot in the WH again.

chances are she wouldn't have, then along comes Trump... snatching victory from the jaws of defeat .

Yeah, what the hell, right? What's four more dead souls, right? After all....BUSH.

You are a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back