Republicans to Independent & Undecided voters in 2014

The mainstream leadership is to the point to let the far right do this.

Why, when it is obvious it will fail and the American people will pay them far right back in 2014 with a massive beat down of Republicans?

Christie will be able to run in 2016 with a clean, new Republican party cleared off the far right reactionary parasites.

I hear ya. I hope the Repubs don't let the reactionaries take them off the deep end.

Why, when it is obvious it will fail and the American people will pay them far right back in 2014 with a massive beat down of Republicans?

Christie will be able to run in 2016 with a clean, new Republican party cleared off the far right reactionary parasites.

I hear ya. I hope the Repubs don't let the reactionaries take them off the deep end.

:lol:

and we have a liberal once again defending our "republican" jakey

The leadership may let them do that (knowing the leadership will be re-elected) and the Teaps will be primaried out in 2014 for being the fools they appear to be.

what you fail to understand, Yurt is it?, is that the Progressives need an opposition party that at least displays the APPEARANCE of being formidable for the Progressives (me) to be taken seriously. If your side keeps acting zany then outside spectators will believe that we are a one party gov't w/ the Repubs just being run against us for show/to give the appearance of legitimacy. Get it now? :eusa_eh:

All those ignorant white people that go to work everyday and try to make a better life for themselves and their families who the democrats want to redistribute what they have have earned to those who are comfortable with having someone else provide for them.

What a bunch of dumb asses those fucked up white people are...

oh its you Rozman....for a minute there i thought it was Dean.......

even using his word...."Reactionary"....."Dottie" does seem to like kissing asses around here....

what you fail to understand, Yurt is it?, is that the Progressives need an opposition party that at least displays the APPEARANCE of being formidable for the Progressives (me) to be taken seriously. If your side keeps acting zany then outside spectators will believe that we are a one party gov't w/ the Repubs just being run against us for show/to give the appearance of legitimacy. Get it now? :eusa_eh:

we are a one party Govt.....who ever has the most control can give a shit what the other party has to say.....get it now?.....:eusa_eh:

He's likely the only non-insane right winger on this site. You guys should be more like him :up:

I mostly vote Libertarian, once in awhile vote for a Republican, but I will never, ever vote for the party of hate, intolerance, tyranny, statism, arrogant elitists, Marxists, divisiveness and anti-Americanism - the Democrat Party.

The inane cartoon is proof that the democrat party is on it's last legs.

all they have left is hate and fear mongering

the people are rejecting them and there BS..

I'm happy to see the people in this country finally wake up

You must be talking about the GOP. They have no policies beyond the failed policies of the Bush years and the only people you can get to vote for failed policies are ignorant whites.......like the GOP.

What are the policies of the Democrat Party? Blame Bush for everything and offer no solutions. Call anyone who disagrees with them racists. The Democrat party is a perfect example of constantly going back to banging their heads against the wall and hoping for a different result other a headache. The only people who vote for Democrats are:

sheep.jpg

I say to all undecided and Independents...
Go ahead and vote or keep voting for the democrat party.
Knock yourselves out.

They did in 2012. Kept the Presidency and the Senate, made gains in the House. You fruitloops keep on with what you are doing, and you may well see President Obama finish out his final two years with a Democratic House and Senate.

Well here we are. Stock market at an all time high. Employment slowly improving. On the verge of enabling the working poor to have health insurance.And the Teabaggers just cannot wait to put an end to all of that. They would rather destroy this nation than see President Obama succeed.

Well here we are. Stock market at an all time high. Employment slowly improving. On the verge of enabling the working poor to have health insurance.And the Teabaggers just cannot wait to put an end to all of that. They would rather destroy this nation than see President Obama succeed.

Sure, you call a 63% labor participation rate "improvement." You call $17 trillion in debt This health insurance you speak of will do more to take people off of it rather than to put them on it. In fact, more and more people are turning their noses up at it. And I've heard the term "working poor" somewhere else once before. The reason why they are "working poor"? Because your so called "Obamacare" is slowly eating away at their paychecks. Just look at [MENTION=42689]The2ndAmendment[/MENTION]'s thread about the subject. It doesn't work to maintain life, it destroys it.

You Democrats have already destroyed this nation in thinking you know what's best for it. I suggest you back off, you are a disease to the health of this country.

all they have left is hate and fear mongering

the people are rejecting them and there BS..

I'm happy to see the people in this country finally wake up

You must be talking about the GOP. They have no policies beyond the failed policies of the Bush years and the only people you can get to vote for failed policies are ignorant whites.......like the GOP.

lol, Obama's approvals are in the 30's, the people took the house away from you in 2010 and again in 2012...
Unemployment over 7% the whole five years you people have been in power, gas at $3.50 a gallon the whole five years, and the wonderful life in ObamaNation just rolls on into the toilet with the people..I guess they have finally stopped BLAMING BUSH for everything....I know that must suck
but here is this for you all:eusa_boohoo:

President Obama
Approve 44.2
Disapprove 50.6
Spread -6.4

Teabagger Congress
Approve 18.5
Disapprove 74.2
Spread -55.7

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls

Well, Staph, seems you have your numbers wrong again.

Sure, you call a 63% labor participation rate "improvement." You call $17 trillion in debt This health insurance you speak of will do more to take people off of it rather than to put them on it. In fact, more and more people are turning their noses up at it. And I've heard the term "working poor" somewhere else once before. The reason why they are "working poor"? Because your so called "Obamacare" is slowly eating away at their paychecks. Just look at [MENTION=42689]The2ndAmendment[/MENTION]'s thread about the subject. It doesn't work to maintain life, it destroys it.

You Democrats have already destroyed this nation in thinking you know what's best for it. I suggest you back off, you are a disease to the health of this country.

LOL. Buddy boy, you back off. Because your kind is rapidly becoming extinct. The new demographic isn't buying your lies anymore. 6Nov12 demostrated that in spades.

lol, Obama's approvals are in the 30's, the people took the house away from you in 2010 and again in 2012...
Unemployment over 7% the whole five years you people have been in power, gas at $3.50 a gallon the whole five years, and the wonderful life in ObamaNation just rolls on into the toilet with the people..I guess they have finally stopped BLAMING BUSH for everything....I know that must suck
but here is this for you all:eusa_boohoo:

President Obama
Approve 44.2
Disapprove 50.6
Spread -6.4

Teabagger Congress
Approve 18.5
Disapprove 74.2
Spread -55.7

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls

Well, Staph, seems you have your numbers wrong again.

LOL.

Go read a dictionary. Better yet, go reeducate yourself on American politics in general. Congress can also mean "Houses of Congress" which would apply to both the House and Senate. In fact, formally speaking, they are referred to as "The Two Houses of Congress." Idiot. Looks like your foray into Political Science will end here.

It is a concept known as bicameralism, or having two legislative branches. Please, for pete's sake, step away from the keyboard.

http://congress.indiana.edu/two-houses-united-states-congres

Last edited:
Ah, you wish me to stop posting? Can't stand someone posting the truth? Hurts to see your 'Conservative' lies exposed for what they are? LOL

LOL. Buddy boy, you back off. Because your kind is rapidly becoming extinct. The new demographic isn't buying your lies anymore. 6Nov12 demostrated that in spades.

Ahahaha!

You're amusing! This 'new demographic' consists of those who wish to perpetuate almost nonstop cognitive dissonance, that or of those who willfully submit to it. Yeah, November 6th, 2012 was a demonstration of pure human ignorance, and greed.

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”

-Adolf Hitler

Forum List

Back