republicans to miss the last dance

As America rapidly becomes a minority-majority country, republicans are at the short end of the stick, over 70% of ethnic group members vote democrat in addition to educated anglos, and 50% of anglo females making it impossible for right wingers to secure a majority. 2020 was the last chance for the republicans to win, yet they fumbled the ball by sticking to an irrational, racist and delusional individual in tramp. Biden, although senile and a bit creepy will secure the WH in november, and after that, game is over for republicans, elections will become a coronation ritual for progressives....

Dang, there goes the argument you idiots use that illegals don't vote.

As America rapidly becomes a minority-majority country, republicans are at the short end of the stick, over 70% of ethnic group members vote democrat in addition to educated anglos, and 50% of anglo females making it impossible for right wingers to secure a majority. 2020 was the last chance for the republicans to win, yet they fumbled the ball by sticking to an irrational, racist and delusional individual in tramp. Biden, although senile and a bit creepy will secure the WH in november, and after that, game is over for republicans, elections will become a coronation ritual for progressives....

I don't like Biden. I never have.

Yes he is creepy.

No he's not senile. I've seen senile, dementia and Alzheimer with people in my family.

If he was senile he wouldn't know his name or where was. If he was senile he would have been put in a facility for his own safety.

I didn't vote for him in the primary. I voted my conscience.

I will hold my nose and vote for Biden for the sake of our nation and world. Our nation and world can't take another 4 years of trump.

No, unfortunately you are wrong, this is actually my area of expertise, I like Joe, he is a decent man and wishes the best for our country, I have analyzed interviews with him several years ago compared to recent ones, and there are definitely progressive changes, he displays verbal deficits with word finding difficulties, and circumstantial speech in order to compensate for information retrieval deficiencies, he does not appear to have executive function deficits, or behavioral pathology, I estimate him to have mild cognitive impairment (MCI) that may or may not progress to dementia. I believe he can carry on with the tasks of the presidency, aided by the fact that he has extensive experience, his problems may be more pronounced in settings where he is required rapid verbal responses such as debates, luckily he is running against someone with profound lack of knowledge, and with significant psychopathology in tramp, in addition of being completely amoral, Biden will also be surrounded by true experts, and not by pathetic "yes men" like tramp, America will definitely be better with Biden...

1589940929622.png
1589941090826.png
1589941126677.png

It's funny to see the same people who want to proclaim their 'race' as superior crying like little bitches that the same 'race' is a poor, doomed little victim. Welfare Queen Ray and IM2helpless are exactly the same in this way.

Stupid race-obsessed losers are stupid race-obsessed losers.

It's not about superior race, it's about how races typically vote and the damage they can do to our country.

Like it or not reconquista has begun, and there is no stopping now, look at the bright side deplorable, there will be taco trucks all over....

View attachment 338183View attachment 338186

Let me get this straight...you fled your disgusting brown shithole full of brown subhuman filth to ride the back of whitey and now you hope to turn whiteys nation into the same brown shithole you just fled? You must be a super smart dude.

It's so ironic how people of color move into white areas to escape "whatever" and then quickly criticize us on how we handle things.

You know, if this is true, then what do the left think is going to happen to this country in the next 20 years? You honestly think everything is going to magically become better? They will turn the entire nation into a Detroit-like shit-hole. White people will become a minority, have their rights taken away as every other identity group is given “special rights”. I bet you can’t wait.
What rights will be taken away ? Your right to carry an AK 47 into town?
The right to have a job for starters.

Just look at the NFL. They are now going to give draft pick incentives to teams that hire “diverse” head coaches and other staff, which means whites will get fired for being white.

“Diversity” quotas will be intensified and whites will have opportunities for education and jobs taken from them, no matter their skill level.
nfl is really doing that ? can't believe it

think that idea is bs and I'm a DEM
That’s only the beginning. Just wait until whites are a minority and they own every corner of government from local school boards to the White House and SCOTUS. Then the real fun will begin.
I believe people of ALL color want to work and do the best for their families. I think if and when whites are a minority you won't find much difference

To find the answer to that, all you need to do is move into the neighborhoods that they dominate now.

You know, if this is true, then what do the left think is going to happen to this country in the next 20 years? You honestly think everything is going to magically become better? They will turn the entire nation into a Detroit-like shit-hole. White people will become a minority, have their rights taken away as every other identity group is given “special rights”. I bet you can’t wait.

Just look at the NFL. They are now going to give draft pick incentives to teams that hire “diverse” head coaches and other staff, which means whites will get fired for being white.

“Diversity” quotas will be intensified and whites will have opportunities for education and jobs taken from them, no matter their skill level.

That’s only the beginning. Just wait until whites are a minority and they own every corner of government from local school boards to the White House and SCOTUS. Then the real fun will begin.
I believe people of ALL color want to work and do the best for their families. I think if and when whites are a minority you won't find much difference

To find the answer to that, all you need to do is move into the neighborhoods that they dominate now.

you will not see well heeled ethnic people in deplorable trailer trash communities, you wont see them in demolition derbies or spit distance contests...

1589947147147.png
1589947093025.png
1589947210109.png

Yes he is creepy.

No he's not senile. I've seen senile, dementia and Alzheimer with people in my family.

If he was senile he wouldn't know his name or where was. If he was senile he would have been put in a facility for his own safety.

I will hold my nose and vote for Biden for the sake of our nation and world. Our nation and world can't take another 4 years of trump.
thank you for being one of the sensible ones

you will not see well heeled ethnic people in deplorable trailer trash communities, you wont see them in demolition derbies or spit distance contests...

View attachment 338491View attachment 338490View attachment 338492

And those people are still safer to live round.

Went to a HS years ago with 6000 students 4500 black NEVER in 4 years did I have a problem walking thru their neighborhoods or with any at school

Went to a HS years ago with 6000 students 4500 black NEVER in 4 years did I have a problem walking thru their neighborhoods or with any at school

Haha...I’m sure all the data out there is inaccurate, we should shove our heads in our our asses and let your ‘personal experience’ influence our perspective.
Meanwhile, here’s more of that pesky reality for you.

Haha...I’m sure all the data out there is inaccurate, we should shove our heads in our our asses and let your ‘personal experience’ influence our perspective.
LOL you post something that says HONOR and INTEGRITY 2 words that have no meaning to trump or his scum followers?? You should hang your head in shame

LOL you post something that says HONOR and INTEGRITY 2 words that have no meaning to trump or his scum followers?? You should hang your head in shame

That’s a kickass deflection...Those facts and truth always seem to get in the way...huh?

Yes he is creepy.

thank you for being one of the sensible ones

You're welcome.

Most sane folks would take white trash Cletus as our neighbor over DaShawn or Gustavo every day, all day.
Again, remember, your brown people are fleeing their nations everyday to come swing from Whiteys nuts...why is that?
this-nice-areauntil-atthese-white-people-movedin-mg-flip-com-8211245.png

My neighborhood used to be one of the best in the county until blacks moved in. We went from one murder ever ten or fifteen years to three a year. Many of our stores closed down. In fact, we have not one major store in our suburb, and that includes Walmart that had to close down because all of the theft.

Before I can mow my tree lawn, I have to take the leaf blower to blow all the garbage strewn across it every time I cut. I no longer snow blow my sidewalks in the winter because I never know what garbage is underneath.

My heating and AC place became a Manpower outlet. My doughnut shop a check cashing center. My movie theater into a Baptist church. All the convenient stores that couldn't survive because of shop lifting and armed robberies turned into daycare centers or cell phone stores. My local hardware store in a shopping center is now a Goodwill outlet.

I bought this place over 25 years ago, and because of the blacks, it's worth less today than when I bought it.

anglo is a cultural mark in the american context....lol

we're all anglos assuming we're native english speakers

My neighborhood used to be one of the best in the county until blacks moved in. We went from one murder ever ten or fifteen years to three a year. Many of our stores closed down. In fact, we have not one major store in our suburb, and that includes Walmart that had to close down because all of the theft.

Before I can mow my tree lawn, I have to take the leaf blower to blow all the garbage strewn across it every time I cut. I no longer snow blow my sidewalks in the winter because I never know what garbage is underneath.

My heating and AC place became a Manpower outlet. My doughnut shop a check cashing center. My movie theater into a Baptist church. All the convenient stores that couldn't survive because of shop lifting and armed robberies turned into daycare centers or cell phone stores. My local hardware store in a shopping center is now a Goodwill outlet.

I bought this place over 25 years ago, and because of the blacks, it's worth less today than when I bought it.
I can't argue with you I just feel bad you had to experience it all

It's all about perception. When it comes to the "white" american, there are striking distinctions between the 2 major groups, a large number of "whites" are what we call "red necks" or "trailer trash", their life is usually very sad with many social problems including very low education, incest, physical and emotional abuse, very large incidence of drug or alcohol abuse, poverty, and deplorable living conditions, with poor health and dental hygiene, possibly due to their hopeless situation they tend to gravitate into racism and hate groups, overwhelmingly voting for republicans, many even bother to post hate related comments in forums like this one. Then you have the other "whites"; well educated, good hygiene, nice houses, rational, do not display hate or intolerance, majority dem voters... (WE SEE YOU)

No we’re not.

It's all about perception. When it comes to the "white" american, there are striking distinctions between the 2 major groups, a large number of "whites" are what we call "red necks" or "trailer trash", their life is usually very sad with many social problems including very low education, incest, physical and emotional abuse, very large incidence of drug or alcohol abuse, poverty, and deplorable living conditions, with poor health and dental hygiene, possibly due to their hopeless situation they tend to gravitate into racism and hate groups, overwhelmingly voting for republicans, many even bother to post hate related comments in forums like this one. Then you have the other "whites"; well educated, good hygiene, nice houses, rational, do not display hate or intolerance, majority dem voters... (WE SEE YOU)
lotta trailer trash here ,,,,speaking of which,,anyone see bri or lantern around?

I can't argue with you I just feel bad you had to experience it all

Well.....everybody will once this country makes it's final fatal turn.

Forum List

Back