republicans to miss the last dance

holy shit

This is too easy.

Posting replies that have nothing to do with the thread thereby shitting on the discussion table sure is easy. On the other hand, it sure as hell is not smart.

Mac, do you not understand the forum rules, or are you deliberately breaking them?
  • Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame.

Please report this idiot.

And now finally back to the actual topic. Here are some reports regarding the demographic situation

By 2050 whites will be minority

The average age of a white person is 57, more than double that of racial minorities

Voter identification among Latino voters
PH_2016.10.11_Politics_4-01.png

And again I must point out that the calls for republican party to try to mine for the vote of these people is devoid of any sense. The only way to do so is to change their positions to be far more leftist which defeats the entire purpose.
Yknow, I've triggered a lot of wingers in my 8+ years here, but this one really takes the cake.

By the way: Do you realize that, while you've been melting down about the one simple comment I made, you've also been illustrating my comment for me?

Does that occur to you, on any level?

The only thing that is illustrated here is that you are UNABLE to discuss the THREAD TOPIC. You may be here to prove how virtuous you are or how others are not as virtuous. Or to prove other nonsense..,

The rest are here to DISCUSS THE DAMN TOPIC.

"Every state with a sizable Hispanic population, for example, will see a small but significant growth in the percentage of eligible voters in that demographic. In Texas, which will host the third Democratic debate this week, we estimate that about 5,800,000 Hispanics will be eligible to vote in 2020 compared to 5,200,000 in 2016. That’s a nearly 2 percentage point increase when accounting for overall population growth. (The 2016 figure closely matches the Census’ flat tables if one is willing to do a small amount of addition.) This may not seem like a tremendous figure, but given that the Texas Democratic Party just released an ambitious plan to turn the state blue next year, 600,000 new voters in a left-leaning demographic is far from negligible."

Last edited:
holy shit

This is too easy.

Posting replies that have nothing to do with the thread thereby shitting on the discussion table sure is easy. On the other hand, it sure as hell is not smart.

Mac, do you not understand the forum rules, or are you deliberately breaking them?
  • Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame.

And now finally back to the actual topic. Here are some reports regarding the demographic situation

The average age of a white person is 57, more than double that of racial minorities

And again I must point out that the calls for republican party to try to mine for the vote of these people is devoid of any sense. The only way to do so is to change their positions to be far more leftist which defeats the entire purpose.
Yknow, I've triggered a lot of wingers in my 8+ years here, but this one really takes the cake.

By the way: Do you realize that, while you've been melting down about the one simple comment I made, you've also been illustrating my comment for me?

The only thing that is illustrated here is that you are UNABLE to discuss the THREAD TOPIC. You may be here to prove how virtuous you are or how others are not as virtuous. Or to prove points..,

"Every state with a sizable Hispanic population, for example, will see a small but significant growth in the percentage of eligible voters in that demographic. In Texas, which will host the third Democratic debate this week, we estimate that about 5,800,000 Hispanics will be eligible to vote in 2020 compared to 5,200,000 in 2016. That’s a nearly 2 percentage point increase when accounting for overall population growth. (The 2016 figure closely matches the Census’ flat tables if one is willing to do a small amount of addition.) This may not seem like a tremendous figure, but given that the Texas Democratic Party just released an ambitious plan to turn the state blue next year, 600,000 new voters in a left-leaning demographic is far from negligible."

That all sounds plausible to me!

And I also appreciate you saying this:
Majority minority country has a other name - a shithole.

Cool!

holy shit

This is too easy.

The only thing that is illustrated here is that you are UNABLE to discuss the THREAD TOPIC. You may be here to prove how virtuous you are or how others are not as virtuous. Or to prove points..,

Cool!

Majority minority countries are definitive shitholes. Moreover, all the best countries seem to be white, with few Asian countries added into the mix. Whites are 6 percent of world population.

3207631_20151219211050_jpegcf4b1a8e5230a5f05dec9277719ac1e9

holy shit

This is too easy.

Cool!

Majority minority countries are definitive shitholes. Moreover, all the best countries seem to be white, with few Asian countries added into the mix. Whites are 6 percent of world population.

And again! Cool!

If we agree that this is what you think, why the meltdown?

holy shit

This is too easy.

Cool!

And again! Cool!

I accept facts as they are. I don't need to twist them to be PC like you do.

You are still not adding any facts or any relevant content to the topic. Is trolling all you can do?

Let's discuss welfare next, diversity enriches us all isn't that correct?

camarota-welfare-f1.png

I suppose republicans will have to start offering more welfare and then these blessings of the country will vote for them.

holy shit

This is too easy.

Cool!

And again! Cool!

You are still not adding any facts or any relevant content to the topic. Is trolling all you can do?

camarota-welfare-f1.png

I suppose republicans will have to start offering more welfare and then these blessings of the country will vote for them.
I told you: I believe that you believe everything you're saying. I'm neither arguing nor trying to convince you of anything.

I merely pointed out that this is, indeed, about skin color for you guys. You've illustrated that for me, in between the meltdowns.

So I think we're good. Calm down.

holy shit

This is too easy.

Cool!

And again! Cool!

camarota-welfare-f1.png

I told you: I believe that you believe everything you're saying. I'm neither arguing nor trying to convince you of anything.

I merely pointed out that this is, indeed, about skin color for you guys. You've illustrated that for me, in between the meltdowns.

So I think we're good. Calm down.

It's not about skin color - it is about maintaining successful nation and the American values that made the nation successful. But if you believe skin color does not matter after all the statistics that were presented - you are insane. No one has patience for this type of virtue signaling. Equality is a myth and not recognizing that makes you retarded, not virtuous.

Epic meltdown. THREE reports.

:laugh:

I believe it's up to five now. I recommend others report as well. Off-topic is one thing, but off-topic when you were already warned and prompted to stay on topic takes it to a other territory. Which part of the forum rule do you not understand?

Perhaps like in the Arbery case, mods should allow users to "citizen arrest" the posts of the rule breakers.

You were screeching about racism before. It is time to bring in the "racist map".

cGcgCFc.jpg
OK great, you graciously make my point, ethnic groups have complete command all over america with 100% of the states having a big majority of ethnic votes going democrat, and at this point that represent almost 40% of americans, the closest to that is anglo males with a significant lead in # of states, however as we know the difference in vote favoring reps is much smaller, and anglo males only represent bout 25% of americans, GAME OVER !!!

1589896044898.png

Another delusional liberal loon thread. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
How many black Republicans in the House of Representatives right now? One. Will Hurd.
How many Hispanic Republicans in the House of Representatives right now? Six. Diaz-Balart, Flores, Beutler, Mooney, Mast and Gonzalez.
How many black Republican senators right now? One. Tim Scott.
How many Hispanic Republican senators right now? Two. Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz.

251 Republicans in Congress. 10 black or hispanic Republicans.
4%

% of blacks and Hispanics in America? 30%

Not so good, Sunni.
I know Florida and California have many blacks Latino republicans running. Mass has one,, many democrats are switching parties. Democrats are done
If it weren't for that Mueller investigation, Pukelosi wouldn't have the hammer. Mueller caused all this S. The stooge knew from day one this was all a bunch of horse S.

This is a very good thing for the Nation

Huh...WTF?
What data are you looking at? Show us how a ‘darker’ nation is a safer more productive nation offering a better quality of life for the citizenry.
(this is where you pretend you didn’t see this post because ALL the data confirms a darker nation = massive shithole)

As America rapidly becomes a minority-majority country, republicans are at the short end of the stick, over 70% of ethnic group members vote democrat in addition to educated anglos, and 50% of anglo females making it impossible for right wingers to secure a majority. 2020 was the last chance for the republicans to win, yet they fumbled the ball by sticking to an irrational, racist and delusional individual in tramp. Biden, although senile and a bit creepy will secure the WH in november, and after that, game is over for republicans, elections will become a coronation ritual for progressives....

It won't happen anytime soon, but at this rate, it will happen. That's why the Democrat party became the anti-white party. Only blind whites cannot see this.

Power hungry Democrats want a one-party government with no real opposition. As I said, down the road, they will get that. On that day, it will be the first step towards the end of the Great Experiment. Because on that day, we will almost immediately turn socialist. From socialist, we will turn Communist. They will get rid our US Constitution, and perhaps remove all records of our history so that nobody in the future understands how great this country once was, and ask how the stupid people of today allowed that to happen.

Your idea is not novel. The Communists said decades ago they would take over the US, but do so without one bullet being fired. They will takeover from within, and you people are the main players in their plan while the devil dances in glee.

Can you name me one race of people who would be stupid enough to not only welcome the end of their majority, but even support the party that's trying to get rid of them? Of course not. Only liberal whites would be that dumb.

As America rapidly becomes a minority-majority country, republicans are at the short end of the stick, over 70% of ethnic group members vote democrat in addition to educated anglos, and 50% of anglo females making it impossible for right wingers to secure a majority. 2020 was the last chance for the republicans to win, yet they fumbled the ball by sticking to an irrational, racist and delusional individual in tramp. Biden, although senile and a bit creepy will secure the WH in november, and after that, game is over for republicans, elections will become a coronation ritual for progressives....

Haha...you better pray to God you’re wrong.
Have you been to brown nations...every single one is a dangerous disgusting shithole. Furthermore, how are you going to eat...whitey feeds all of you pet humans.

How many black Republicans in the House of Representatives right now? One. Will Hurd.
How many Hispanic Republicans in the House of Representatives right now? Six. Diaz-Balart, Flores, Beutler, Mooney, Mast and Gonzalez.

4%

Not so good, Sunni.
The tide is out revealing all the republican racists bare asses Unqualified vermin as the exhibit here

4%

Not so good, Sunni.
The tide is out revealing all the republican racists bare asses Unqualified vermin as the exhibit here
White folks founded this nation, they built this nation, they fund this nation, they run this nation...It’s why you and your brown ancestors wanted to be here...Why would you want to deviate from what made this nation the greatest on earth?
That’s just plain fucking retarded....isn’t it?

TDS thread 1,602

A pretty pathetic effort at that.

4%

Not so good, Sunni.
sunni you're angry ?? Angry that all can see your dirty white ass??

You know, if this is true, then what do the left think is going to happen to this country in the next 20 years? You honestly think everything is going to magically become better? They will turn the entire nation into a Detroit-like shit-hole. White people will become a minority, have their rights taken away as every other identity group is given “special rights”. I bet you can’t wait.

It's funny to see the same people who want to proclaim their 'race' as superior crying like little bitches that the same 'race' is a poor, doomed little victim. Welfare Queen Ray and IM2helpless are exactly the same in this way.

Stupid race-obsessed losers are stupid race-obsessed losers.

Forum List

Back