Republicans will not debate.

Care to cite that happening in a presidential debate?
If you’d stop being an ignoramus you’d vote Trump.
CNN —
Conservative critics have launched an attack on CNN Chief Political Correspondent Candy Crowley, who moderated Tuesday’s second presidential debate, after she corrected former Gov. Mitt Romney’s claim that President Barack Obama did not refer to the consulate attack in Benghazi as an “act of terror.”

Donna Brazile defended sending Hillary Clinton a debate question by saying she did not want the candidate to be "blindsided."

NBC News reporter Kristen Welker, the debate moderator for the final presidential debate, has strong ties to Democrat activism and has even been caught on camera “tipping off” a member of Hillary Clinton’s failed presidential campaign about “at least one question” that she was going to ask during an interview, according to a new report.

If you’d stop being an ignoramus you’d vote Trump.
CNN —
Conservative critics have launched an attack on CNN Chief Political Correspondent Candy Crowley, who moderated Tuesday’s second presidential debate, after she corrected former Gov. Mitt Romney’s claim that President Barack Obama did not refer to the consulate attack in Benghazi as an “act of terror.”

Donna Brazile defended sending Hillary Clinton a debate question by saying she did not want the candidate to be "blindsided."
Correcting the record isn't answering a question. Candy was right. So was Obama. Romney was wrong.

NBC News reporter Kristen Welker, the debate moderator for the final presidential debate, has strong ties to Democrat activism and has even been caught on camera “tipping off” a member of Hillary Clinton’s failed presidential campaign about “at least one question” that she was going to ask during an interview, according to a new report.
Again, what answer did Ms. Welker give?

Correcting the record isn't answering a question. Candy was right. So was Obama. Romney was wrong.

Again, what answer did Ms. Welker give?
Of course you think moderators should answer questions, give questions that will be asked to one side only.

I’m sure Ben Shapiro won’t be doing that during the 2024 debates.

If Joe Biden is running it would be a serious mistake by the Republican candidate to not debate him. The same for Kamala Harris.
Why? Kamala Harris got exposed during her debates with Pence in 2020 and all she could do was sneer and shake her head at Pence. She provided to substance in her retorts yet the media lauded her as the clear winner.

The debate process is a joke. It’s time to shake things up and not debate the Democrats. Focus all efforts on campaigns and interviews.

Why? Kamala Harris got exposed during her debates with Pence in 2020 and all she could do was sneer and shake her head at Pence. She provided to substance in her retorts yet the media lauded her as the clear winner.

The debate process is a joke. It’s time to shake things up and not debate the Democrats. Focus all efforts on campaigns and interviews.
Most pundits, correctly, proclaimed that she won that debate.

R.N.C. Signals a Pullout From Presidential Debates

The GOP is insisting any presidential nominee not take part in a debate arranged by the CPD.

View attachment 587449
they are cowards face it ...they pass all these laws for voting and they don't want to explain why ... they ban all these books and don't want to explain why ... they make all kinds of accusations and don't want to explain why ... why don't they want to debate what they are doing ??? it makes them look bad

Dems won't participate in NON CPD debates?

CPD has proved they are partisan.
how can it be partisan when a republican passes a bill and they are asking about the importance of passing that bill be partisan ... I mean they passed it ... do you understand the meaning of partisan

they are cowards face it ...they pass all these laws for voting and they don't want to explain why
Some truth to that. They spent November and December telling us the truth--that there was no large scale voter fraud. Then they turn around and enact "election security" laws.
... they ban all these books and don't want to explain why ...
I'm unaware of books being banned. I don't pay that close attention to these things since they are usually some local activists doing it. I try to avoid taking the actions of one person and extrapolating them to the Party at large.
they make all kinds of accusations and don't want to explain why ...
Ain't that the truth. I've forgotten how many billions and billions of dollars the Bidens have supposedly raked in long before he ever became President (as if someone was going to give them billions based on the theory that he was going to beat someone after he had lost two previous attempts to even become the nominee). We're all supposed to be dead--those of us who took the jab. Trump was supposed to be reinstated last August.... etc...
why don't they want to debate what they are doing ??? it makes them look bad
On the contrary, the GOP does pretty well in presidential debates.

Good. The debates are nothing more than a leftist infomercial.
don't you really mean they are exposing republicans to the people who they really are ... cowards to debate their issue, their bills, the bills they passed in their state ... isn't that the real reason ... that you're a shame to admit how bad the bills they pass are ... isn't that the real reason ???

Some truth to that. They spent November and December telling us the truth--that there was no large scale voter fraud. Then they turn around and enact "election security" laws.

I'm unaware of books being banned. I don't pay that close attention to these things since they are usually some local activists doing it. I try to avoid taking the actions of one person and extrapolating them to the Party at large.

Ain't that the truth. I've forgotten how many billions and billions of dollars the Bidens have supposedly raked in long before he ever became President (as if someone was going to give them billions based on the theory that he was going to beat someone after he had lost two previous attempts to even become the nominee). We're all supposed to be dead--those of us who took the jab. Trump was supposed to be reinstated last August.... etc...

Moderators give Democrats the questions before a debate and you think that’s fine.

Just shows what a Commie America hater you are.

then why have they decided to debate the issues in this next election ... if you are unaware of ban books seems you lost ... here let me enlighten you ...The practice flourishes where Republican legislatures like Florida’s have been waging culture wars, ostensibly for the sake of decency and families. With 204 of the banned books, Florida trails only Texas and Pennsylvania on this roster of shame. It is un-American It is wrong. It is dangerous. It is un-American... those states ... seem you have your head in the sand .... the bidens never raked in billions and billions of dollars prove they did or stfu

Forum List

Back