Republicans working to enact a "Protect The Vigina" Law.

But it's okay when a woman takes it up the ass? I've never "taken it up the ass". Does what I do get included or is it like Bill Maher said..."it's okay when it's the girls"?

we all have taken it up the ass one time or another......from Congress....

Finally, Harry just came out. I knew it!

i got news for you Dean......i looked to my left and saw you getting corn-holed too....i think it was Bohner giving it to ya......he was crying.....

oh waaaa, there are so many damn laws on the book who can keep up with them all, but it seems you lefties can dig and drag them out when needed

yawn yawn yawn

We're not dragging out the law -- Cuccinelli is. AFTER the courts struck it down. Wanna try again?

well get ahold of him and tell him to keep his hands of your alls, butt fxxking..what the hell does this have to do with anyone who doesn't LIVE IN THAT STATE?

oh that's right, the left can use it for look folks, this is ALL Republicans...and you wail over this shitty topic from the left nutters at the PmsNbc and the Week...damn :cuckoo:

Shut your face, skank.

Has anyone else noticed that rdean can't spell vagina?

I wasn't sure if posting the word would cause a reaction. I feel that some places in the world have different levels of standard depending on who you are. Ask Trayvon. Oh, wait, you can't.

Finally, Harry just came out. I knew it!

i got news for you Dean......i looked to my left and saw you getting corn-holed too....i think it was Bohner giving it to ya......he was crying.....

Too?

oh im sorry......i looked to my left and saw you getting corn-holed to.....that better?.....still doesnt change anything.....you were getting rammed as well pal....by the way.....Bohner seemed to be enjoying himself......and i swear it looked like Romney behind him in line....

We're not dragging out the law -- Cuccinelli is. AFTER the courts struck it down. Wanna try again?

well get ahold of him and tell him to keep his hands of your alls, butt fxxking..what the hell does this have to do with anyone who doesn't LIVE IN THAT STATE?

oh that's right, the left can use it for look folks, this is ALL Republicans...and you wail over this shitty topic from the left nutters at the PmsNbc and the Week...damn :cuckoo:

Shut your face, skank.

typical leftie response when they get spanked by a woman...

now go cry over some damn sodomy

Shut your face, skank.

Skank? How dare you. You have just insulted "skanks" everywhere.

Shut your face, skank.

You don't cry OVER sodomy. You cry "DURING" sodomy.

Oh yea, right there, you got it, oh wow, oh wow, oh wow!

See?

If you had every been boned you would know.

Shut your face, skank.

You don't cry OVER sodomy. You cry "DURING" sodomy.

Oh yea, right there, you got it, oh wow, oh wow, oh wow!

See?

If you had every been boned you would know.

I will excuse you from this disgusting hate because you are fucking insane..now go try some meds

Shut your face, skank.

Why would I cry over you getting ass-fucked?

Forum List

Back