Republicans working to enact a "Protect The Vigina" Law.

Ken Cuccinelli's new website defends anti-sodomy law

Ken Cuccinelli's crusade against sodomy

Cuccinelli has spent time on the trail defending Virginia's old "Crimes Against Nature" law, which outlawed oral and anal sex between consenting adults, and which was struck down earlier this year by a federal appeals court.

LIS > Code of Virginia > 18.2-361

The text of the law states that "any person" who "carnally knows any male or female person by the anus or by or with the mouth, or voluntarily submits to such carnal knowledge, he or she shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony."

----------------------------------

These Republicans! WTF is wrong with these people? Why do they want to screw up the rest of the country to be like them?

I just visited Cuccinelli's web site and did not see anything about sodomy.

could you please link to that?

Here you go: Cuccinelli looks to go on offense against McAuliffe over Virginia anti-sodomy law

From that link I just provided:

Cuccinelli’s campaign is launching a Web site Wednesday that shows 90 Virginia sex offenders who have been prosecuted under the state’s anti-sodomy law since 2003, when the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that sodomy statutes criminalizing sexual activity between consenting adults were unconstitutional.

Cuccinelli is being very dishonest.

The law is in several parts:

§ 18.2-361. Crimes against nature; penalty.

A. If any person carnally knows in any manner any brute animal, or carnally knows any male or female person by the anus or by or with the mouth, or voluntarily submits to such carnal knowledge, he or she shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony, except as provided in subsection B.

B. Any person who performs or causes to be performed cunnilingus, fellatio, anilingus or anal intercourse upon or by his daughter or granddaughter, son or grandson, brother or sister, or father or mother is guilty of a Class 5 felony. However, if a parent or grandparent commits any such act with his child or grandchild and such child or grandchild is at least 13 but less than 18 years of age at the time of the offense, such parent or grandparent is guilty of a Class 3 felony.

C. For the purposes of this section, parent includes step-parent, grandparent includes step-grandparent, child includes step-child and grandchild includes step-grandchild.

A pedophile can be prosecuted under sections B and C. That in no way justifies section A staying on the books.

I will bet right here and now that none of the names Cuccinelli will cite on his list of prosecuted sex offenders were adults who had consensual anal or oral sex. So his implication they were is dishonest. He is lying by omission, leading the gullible rubes to believe he is flouting the Supreme Court.

What a creep!

Last edited:
"If any person carnally knows in any manner any brute animal, or carnally knows any male or female person by the anus or by or with the mouth, or voluntarily submits to such carnal knowledge, he or she shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony".

Sorry, fellas. It is illegal for your wife to give you head in Virginia. If you give or receive oral sex, you are a felon.

Be sure to write Cuccinelli and the GOP and let them know how you feel about that.

Last edited:
You don't cry OVER sodomy. You cry "DURING" sodomy.

Oh yea, right there, you got it, oh wow, oh wow, oh wow!

See?

If you had every been boned you would know.

every?.....

I'm not perfect like you. And I don't pretend to be perfect. But you are much better at pretending than I am.

oh but it was ok for you to point out my spelling mistake?.....funny how that works aint it Dean....get some of your shit thrown back at you......Ooops!....

Forum List

Back