Repubs will keep control

If you like your economy, you can keep your economy. Trump built that, someone else didn't make that happen.
economy built on obamas shoulders

Snakes have no shoulders.
BUT as proven by trump snakes do crawl at night

That makes as little sense s anything else you've said.
Let me help you out then Trump is a low life snake and trumps firing of Sessions reminds us of Nixons Saturday night massacre maybe 10x worse

Always looking at the glass as being "half empty". I prefer looking at it as being "half full."

Sending Sessions packing is a great thing. That means now we can see Hillary get the prison time she so rightfully deserves. A well as a number of shithead criminal Democrats in the House.

Yes sir, this is gonna be some fun, yee haw! :banana:

economy built on obamas shoulders

Let me help you out then Trump is a low life snake and trumps firing of Sessions reminds us of Nixons Saturday night massacre maybe 10x worse

Always looking at the glass as being "half empty". I prefer looking at it as being "half full."

Sending Sessions packing is a great thing. That means now we can see Hillary get the prison time she so rightfully deserves. A well as a number of shithead criminal Democrats in the House.

Yep Mueller closing in on Trumps inner circle

Mueller's days are numbered. And Rosenstein. :laughing0301:

And trump too How will he stop the House from investigating his slimy butt? His russia connections etc etc ??

Getting a pos to replace Session to do his bidding ?? ENOUGH is ENOUGH
A little partisan, aren't you?

Opie's DOJ's were doing his bidding and not a word from the left's peanut gallery.
Being president has it's perks

In addition to Nobama's DOJ giving Hillary a free pass, they also tried unsuccessfully to unseat a President based on some imaginary "Russian collusion" angle.

Thank God there are adults in the White House now.

And trump too How will he stop the House from investigating his slimy butt? His russia connections etc etc ??
If this is going to be the dems agenda, then they are overplaying their hand, Ed. 2020 might not treat them well.

You're either mentally defective or insane. There are no "Russian connections" and Trump's affairs are in order. You morons have tried everything you can think of for two years, and are no closer to unseating him than you were the day he was inaugurated.

"Same thing over and over, while expecting different results", and all that.

If this is going to be the dems agenda, then they are overplaying their hand, Ed. 2020 might not treat them well.
I agree but trump won't get away with whatever he's hiding ,,,like his taxes etc etc BTW going out for dinner will get back soon

I agree but trump won't get away with whatever he's hiding ,,,like his taxes etc etc BTW going out for dinner will get back soon
Enjoy the dinner, Ed

What makes you think Trump is "hiding" anything? Did he make campaign promises under false pretext, and not deliver what he promised? Not that I'm aware of, he seems to have delivered far more than he promised.

Oh, I get it: "He "looks" like he's hiding something, right? He "looks" guilty, therefore he must be.

:laughing0301:

America has seen what works so the Republicans will keep charge
Thats deep man. The Republicans seem more motivated. They fear the caravan. They fear transgender people. They fear universal healthcare, sort of. Fear gets ppl out to vote.

Wait I thought the leftists snowflakes feared trump?

Resistance.
Not my president.
HollyWierd and Entertainment political scientists telling us how to think and vote

I thought Trump was hitler, satan, and the anti-christ all rolled into one.

Blue wave and all that other noise.

I guess you are making excuses like Hillary the Hag did in 2016.

Blue puddle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just can’t see a way the Dems don’t win the House. They have everything in their favor.

I don't see how.

I can not contemplate a world view that concludes government does shit "for you" at your expense, without oversight, market competition, ACCOUNTABILITY or even a limit on what they take from the citizen. If you LIKE the DMV, you're gonna LOVE Berniecare. I'll bet overseas medical "vacations" are going to become a real common thing when the cost of your surgery is $8000 and you have to wait 3 months, or a plane ticket to Taiwan with the surgery, hotel stay and some recreation is $5000.

It’s cheaper there to have transgender reassignment I hear. Your really still a dude, but so what.

America has seen what works so the Republicans will keep charge
Thats deep man. The Republicans seem more motivated. They fear the caravan. They fear transgender people. They fear universal healthcare, sort of. Fear gets ppl out to vote.

Wait I thought the leftists snowflakes feared trump?

Resistance.
Not my president.
HollyWierd and Entertainment political scientists telling us how to think and vote

I thought Trump was hitler, satan, and the anti-christ all rolled into one.

Blue wave and all that other noise.

I guess you are making excuses like Hillary the Hag did in 2016.

Snowflakes get offended when boys kneel lol. How offensive, not goose stepping correctly and kneeling like the Catholics donduring the consecration of the Eucharist.

Back to the point, I just don't hear the Democratic fear. Trump has not screwed up the economy. Trump went anti Republican with his tariffs and talking with North Korea. Trump's personal life is a slap in the face to the moral majority and will give folks dozens of years of trophy wife importer jokes. I really think he entertains ppl.

He's a bit scary with race relations though. KKK wanna be's are drawn to him. But again, the shock is gone.

These caravan ppl really scare whities though. Lord forbid some become citizens and increase the demand for houses in downtown Cleveland

Since the people in the caravan are blue collar workers, they would probably be hired to build the houses in downtown Cleveland, and get about half of the take home pay that Americans get.

Mark

And you know they are blue collar workers because they have blue collars, right. And they take the pay from legal Americans.

Ha the dems are going to be very surprised in the coming months...

"“If the Democrats think they are going to waste Taxpayer Money investigating us at the House level, then we will likewise be forced to consider investigating them for all of the leaks of Classified Information, and much else, at the Senate level. Two can play that game!,” Trump wrote on his Twitter account Wednesday."

United States Attorneys appointed by Donald Trump - Wikipedia

https://nypost.com/2018/11/07/acting-attorney-general-wrote-op-ed-denouncing-mueller-probe/

https://nypost.com/2018/11/07/trump-to-dems-threatening-investigation-two-can-play-that-game/

Getting a pos to replace Session to do his bidding ?? ENOUGH is ENOUGH
A little partisan, aren't you?

Opie's DOJ's were doing his bidding and not a word from the left's peanut gallery.
Being president has it's perks
BUT the pos, the vile garbage isn't king Is he yours?
What does your post have to do with what I was talking about when responding to you, Ed?
Didn't you say president has perks?? I said but he isn't king Thought that was an appropriate response

Forum List

Back