Respect for Marriage Act?

As do I. And that’s why I oppose same sex marriage regardless of the sexuality of the partners.

I am willing to make that sacrifice.
You're a Christian? Curious because you've been claiming this entire time that only the mix of a male and female can produce offspring...😆

Or can’t. Do gay couples never create children within their unions because they are disabled or elderly?
Gay coupls have children dumb ass. They are parents to chilren. Sometimes they are parents to children that heterosexual couples abused, neglected or abandoned ,And notice that I included couples who do not have children by choice in my question, a fact that you ignored, and, instead pushed this disabled bullshit. You stupidit is astounding!

Sure thing. We'll just mark you down as a loser for now and you let us know when your situation changes. Okay guy? 😆
It’s because I’m a breeder, right?

Did I mention what a successful breeder I am? For some reason I’m not sad about that.

Gay coupls have children dumb ass. They are parents to chilren. Sometimes they are parents to children that heterosexual couples abused, neglected or abandoned ,And notice that I included couples who do not have children by choice in my question, a fact that you ignored, and, instead pushed this disabled bullshit. You stupidit is astounding!

No, gay union can not create children. The only way they can is from outside their union.

ALWAYS.

No, gay union can not create children. The only way they can is from outside their union.

ALWAYS.
You sentences contradict each other. Your first claim is immediately crippled when you go on to explain that they can indeed create children under certain specific circumstances. You're really bad at this.... 😆

You sentences contradict each other. Your first claim is immediately crippled when you go on to explain that they can indeed create children under certain specific circumstances. You're really bad at this.... 😆
And they are reliant on an outside entity of the opposite sex. ALWAYS.

Nope, no contradiction at all.

You losing on same sex marriage makes you a loser. Literally. 😆 Why do you enjoy giving me the opportunity to restate that fact over and over? 😆

The battle was lost, the war is still in doubt.

And in 3-5 years? Game/set/match.

And I will lose my right to same sex marriage. 🤷‍♂️

Forum List

Back