Respect for Marriage Act?

You think most people would consider it vile to not discriminate against the disabled or elderly? What kind of mutant colony were you raised in? 😆

Ya caught my mistake lil guy. I find it vile to discriminate against the disabled and the elderly.

Glad I could clear that up.

And I also oppose same sex marriage, regardless of the sexuality of the couple.

Fake what? I posted a link earlier to a lesbian, married to a gay dude for over 33 years. Happier than hell. See, it can be done but you have to put the work in.

Good. They found each other. But it was more commonplace for gays to marry, have children and hide their homosexuality.

Ya caught my mistake lil guy. I find it vile to discriminate against the disabled and the elderly.
But not homosexuals. I know. You're a homophobic bigot, not an ageist one.
It was an important distinction for sure... 😆
And you continue to fantasize that that is an intelligent argument while the rest of us understand the context of marriage.

Why can't you butt out and live your life?

But not homosexuals. I know. You're a homophobic bigot, not an ageist one.

It was an important distinction for sure... 😆

And you continue to fantasize that that is an intelligent argument while the rest of us understand the context of marriage.
Quote my bigoted comment. I’m waiting and your getting boring.

mis named as usual. Marriage like abortion is not a federal matter.

There is no federal marriage license. But making states recognize marriage from other states is a federal matter.

But, as I have said many times, no gov't should be involved. Take out the tax breaks and see how many people care about marriages.

Quite my bigoted comment. I’m waiting and your getting boring.
Your argument is as obviously bigoted as the people who argue they supported all people of the same race being allowed to marry anyone else of the opposite gender and same race. What is logical to conclude from that statement is that you don't support people of the same sex marrying people who they would want to marry since the people they would want to marry are of the same sex. You are an obvious bigot like those before you were obvious racists and like them you will be history's loser.

Nah, I won’t be cancelled. But thanks for asking.

Nobody is going to cancel you. You have the same rights as everyone else. It's sort of pathetic that you think you have the right to dictate to others.

There is no federal marriage license. But making states recognize marriage from other states is a federal matter.

But, as I have said many times, no gov't should be involved. Take out the tax breaks and see how many people care about marriages.
Oh, can you imagine the havoc that would cause. No thanks bro.

Your argument is as obviously bigoted as the people who argue they supported all people of the same race being allowed to marry anyone else of the opposite gender and same race. What is logical to conclude from that statement is that you don't support people of the same sex marrying people who they would want to marry since the people they would want to marry are of the same sex. You are an obvious bigot like those before you were obvious racists and like them you will be history's loser.

Norm is a Fascist.

Nobody is going to cancel you. You have the same rights as everyone else. It's sort of pathetic that you think you have the right to dictate to others.

Yet you keep coming back. You must find my objections challenging.

Nah, I won’t be cancelled. But thanks for asking.
You are indeed canceled and not in the way soft ass Republicans usually complain about where private individuals and companies turn their backs on them but in the real sense of word canceled. You can't do a fucking thing to prevent the law from recognizing same sex marriages. Your ideology has been canceled. 😆

In America marriage is a privilege, it's not a right.

Marriage is also based off of religion, a religion that believes marriage is between a man and a woman.

Letting gays get married is the reason why we have pedophiles trying to convince everyone they aren't bad people, dragfags are doing dildo ring toss with kids and doing drag story time with kids, and why trannies tell people to lie and say a man can be a woman.

Once we let gays get married we took a fringe group that was once not normalized and we normalized them. We lowered our societies morals, standards and values to accommodate gays.

Once you lower the bar for one fringe group all you do is set the bar closer to the even more fringe group below them. By letting gays get married we set the bar closer to drag queens to become normal, then we set the bar closer to trannies that are becoming normal, then we set the bar closer to pedos that now actually publicly talk about being a "minor attracted persons".

That may have been how it started. But secular marriages have been a big part of the matrimonial industry for decades.

You are indeed canceled and not in the way soft ass way Republicans usually complain about where private individuals and companies turn their backs on them but in the real sense of word canceled. You can't do a fucking thing to prevent the law from recognizing same sex marriages. Your ideology has been canceled. 😆

For now. 😂

In America marriage is a privilege, it's not a right.

Marriage is also based off of religion, a religion that believes marriage is between a man and a woman.

Letting gays get married is the reason why we have pedophiles trying to convince everyone they aren't bad people, dragfags are doing dildo ring toss with kids and doing drag story time with kids, and why trannies tell people to lie and say a man can be a woman.

Once we let gays get married we took a fringe group that was once not normalized and we normalized them. We lowered our societies morals, standards and values to accommodate gays.

Once you lower the bar for one fringe group all you do is set the bar closer to the even more fringe group below them. By letting gays get married we set the bar closer to drag queens to become normal, then we set the bar closer to trannies that are becoming normal, then we set the bar closer to pedos that now actually publicly talk about being a "minor attracted persons".

Marriage existed long before Christianity. Marriage remains a contract between consenting adults.. if they choose, they can marry in church.

Forum List

Back