Respect for Marriage Act?

Go ahead, mix the reproductive products of two gay men. You wonโ€™t get offspring. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
That's good we have a surplus of births so less married people having kids strengthens the nation. Even alot of hetero couples are foregoing kids. Good on them if they can't find the time to raise them.

Fun fact, the only time a opposite sex couple requires in vitro is when one of the partners are reproductively disabled.

Same sex couples MUST go outside of their relationship 100% of the time to make babies.

Are you saying gays canโ€™t reproduce because they have a disability?

Interesting, Iโ€™ll give that some thought.
Back to that shit again. Round and around. Having children is NOT a requirement of marriage. Period. End of story. You just keep proving your bigotry over and over again

So you think children should be allowed to marry and maybe even marry adults? That tracks with your mutant ideology.
Marriage law is quite clear on this. The individuals must be of legal age to consent. It is a contract after all.

Odd you would think differently though. I do not want to know what goes through that weird mind of yours.

That's good we have a surplus of births so less married people having kids strengthens the nation. Even alot of hetero couples are foregoing kids. Good on them if they can't find the time to raise them.
You are unaware that we are experiencing a drop in the birth rate, and even Chuckie Schumer finds that alarming?

Marriage law is quite clear on this. The individuals must be of legal age to consent. It is a contract after all.

Odd you would think differently though. I do not want to know what goes through that weird mind of yours.
I know for a fact you like to cosplay and fantasize. ๐Ÿ˜†

Want me to quote for you where you said you don't discriminate against age? ๐Ÿ˜†

Back to that shit again. Round and around. Having children is NOT a requirement of marriage. Period. End of story. You just keep proving your bigotry over and over again

Thank you. It just requires that a male marry a female, the two demographic groups that combined makes babies.

Itโ€™s really not that hard to understand the reasoning โ€œnot too closely relatedโ€ is allowed to exist in the law. Fun Fact, no other civil contract prohibits more than two parties, not too closely related. Hmmmm, wonder why? ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I know for a fact you like to cosplay and fantasize. ๐Ÿ˜†

Want me to quote for you where you said you don't discriminate against age? ๐Ÿ˜†

Sure, go ahead, BUT THE LAW DOESโ€™NT consider exclusion based on those under the age of legal consent, a discriminatory practice.

But, sure, educate someone who is a contract professional about this.

Sure, go ahead, BUT THE LAW DOESโ€™NT consider exclusion based on those under the age of legal consent, a discriminatory practice.

Minors can't consent. The state doesn't care about your marriage. They aren't party to the contract. All they do is register the contract.

Thank you. It just requires that a male marry a female, the two demographic groups that combined makes babies.
Wrong again dipshit. ๐Ÿ˜† It could also happen after a woman marries a woman and they have in vitro fertilization. Or a man marries a man and they find a surrogate.
Itโ€™s really not that hard to understand the reasoning โ€œnot too closely relatedโ€ is allowed to exist in the law. Fun Fact, no other civil contract prohibits more than two parties, not too closely related. Hmmmm, wonder why? ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
The reason is to prevent the births of babies with compromised DNA not to prevent same sex couples from marrying on behalf of bigots. Your cowardly Simp arguments have incredibly simple explanations. ๐Ÿ˜†

Wrong again dipshit. ๐Ÿ˜† It could also happen after a woman marries a woman and they have in vitro fertilization. Or a man marries a man and they find a surrogate.

The reason is to prevent the births of babies with compromised DNA not to prevent same sex couples from marrying on behalf of bigots. Your cowardly Simp arguments have incredibly simple explanations. ๐Ÿ˜†

Raging stupidity.

A red herring. I wasn't discussing the law, I was discussing your hilarious comment.
Okay. ๐Ÿ˜†

I do not discriminate based on anyones disability or age. Geez, why do you hate the disabled so much?

Minors can't consent. The state doesn't care about your marriage. They aren't party to the contract. All they do is register the contract.
Ok, try and get a license to marry while under the legal age of consent. Report back.

So why is it that I, a heterosexual male, who marries another heterosexual male need to be โ€œnot too closely relatedโ€?

I mean, geez, my partner and I would most likely be banging chicks the whole time, not each other. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

So why is it that I, a heterosexual male, who marries another heterosexual male need to be โ€œnot too closely relatedโ€?

I mean, geez, my partner and I would most likely be banging chicks the whole time, not each other. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Is that what you call a same sex marriage?

I don't know how the rules work in your fantasy space so why are you asking me? Who don't you ask the adults meeting there... ๐Ÿ˜†
Buddy, no one finds its likely you've banged a chick, ever. ๐Ÿ˜†

Forum List

Back