Respect for Marriage Act?

To a homophobic bigot? 😆 I don't think so. We've proven it to society at large enough that gay marriage is legal. Making you feel better about it really isn't my job.
Gay marriage? No such thing exists. It’s same sex marriage. Two straight guys that marry, by definition, would not be gay. Or do you have a “gay” test we can look over?

Gay marriage? No such thing exists. It’s same sex marriage. Two straight guys that marry, by definition, would not be gay. Or do you have a “gay” test we can look over?
They could be gay as in happy so even in that you are wrong. You fail a lot my guy. 😆

Um, you wish. Now get those reproductive products from two gay men and produce a child!

Maybe a blender?
Who's arguing that? Can you produce any quotes? I can provide evidence of your failure. Would you like me to again? I'd be happy to. 😆

Who's arguing that? Can you produce any quotes? I can provide evidence of your failure. Would you like me to again? I'd be happy to. 😆

Oh, no!!!!!!!!

Not this crap again.

Babies are made from the joining of male and female components only.

Now off to your room lil one.

Oh, no!!!!!!!!

Not this crap again.

Babies are made from the joining of male and female components only.

Now off to your room lil one.
But not strictly from hetero sex as you falsely argued. 😆
Yes, and it was the product of heterosexuals that created the teachers that you obviously did not listen to.

Do I ever think. Of course, but with my head and not just my dick.
See. You are a failure! 😆

But not strictly from hetero sex as you falsely argued. 😆

See. You are a failure! 😆

Fun fact, the only time a opposite sex couple requires in vitro is when one of the partners are reproductively disabled.

Same sex couples MUST go outside of their relationship 100% of the time to make babies.

Are you saying gays can’t reproduce because they have a disability?

Interesting, I’ll give that some thought.

Fun fact, the only time a opposite sex couple requires in vitro is when one of the partners are reproductively disabled.
There's a reason you're reduced to listing irrelevant facts rather than relevant arguments. It's because a Simp coward like you doesn't have any. 😆
Same sex couples MUST go outside of their relationship 100% of the time to make babies.

Are you saying gays can’t reproduce because they have a disability?
No, because I don't make Simp arguments like you do. 😆
Interesting, I’ll give that some thought.
Going to spend more time in your fantasy safe space? There's evidence of that as well. I can produce it for you and the rest of the board if you like. 😆 Go ahead and ask me to embarrass you. I enjoy when you consent to your own ridicule. 😆

No, Windsor said it was about tax benefits as well.

I actually think same sex couples, regardless of the sexuality of the couple, should pay higher taxes as they never produce offspring, who will someday become taxpayers. But that’s a completely different subject.
Yet another idiotic red herring !

Here is your big chance to prove that you are not a bigot (good luck)

Would yu support a law that imposes a higher tax rate on ALL married couples who do not produce a child FOR ANY REASON?

What about single people who do not have children?

Would people who adopt children, or have children by artificial means be exempt from the increase? Would that would include both gay and straight couples.??

Yet another idiotic red herring !

Here is your big chance to prove that you are not a bigot (good luck)

Would yu support a law that imposes a higher tax rate on ALL married couples who do not produce a child FOR ANY REASON?

What about single people who do not have children?

Would people who adopt children, or have children by artificial means be exempt from the increase? Would that would include both gay and straight couples.??

I do not discriminate based on anyones disability or age. Geez, why do you hate the disabled so much?

I do not discriminate based on anyones disability or age. Geez, why do you hate the disabled so much?
So you think children should be allowed to marry and maybe even marry adults? That tracks with your mutant ideology.

Forum List

Back