response to experts wanting us to cancel our thanksgiving

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I got to thinking, since "experts" and politicians want us to cancel one of the most sacred family days all year, i.e. Thanksgiving, I got to thinking. I suggest the experts cancel the upcoming inauguration of Joe Biden. Why go through all the pomp and circumstance when so many people will be exposed to Covid? And besides, think of the money saved and half the country hates him anyway.

But we all know they won't. We all know it's all about cancelling the plans of "nonessential" Americans that is key to stopping the spread of Covid.

Are you essential enough to have Thanksgiving?

thanksgiving 2020.jpg

Seriously, how many times do we have to catch them breaking their own damn mask and distancing rules?

Neusance Newsome even ask people to rat on their neighbors who had Thanksgiving day gatherings in their home. I sure do wish to hell someone would shoot that SOB. I'm not picky, I'll settle settle for a knifeing, bow and arrow, lynching or any other way they choose to do it. How about buying him alive in bullshit? That would be appropriate.

Where I live, they whole region leans right, so Thanksgiving takes on bigger challenges than Covid

Herbert_H_Turkey_Guns.jpg

For all of you grieving folks who have recently had your pet turkey unexpectedly pass away, I'd suggest that instead of holding a traditional funeral service for the poor bird, instead you should have it cremated. At 325 degrees for 4 hours...

I got to thinking, since "experts" and politicians want us to cancel one of the most sacred family days all year, i.e. Thanksgiving, I got to thinking. I suggest the experts cancel the upcoming inauguration of Joe Biden. Why go through all the pomp and circumstance when so many people will be exposed to Covid? And besides, think of the money saved and half the country hates him anyway.

But we all know they won't. We all know it's all about cancelling the plans of "nonessential" Americans that is key to stopping the spread of Covid.

Are you essential enough to have Thanksgiving?
Trump plans on getting McDonald's.

View attachment 418073

What gives our politicians the right to cancel our 1st Amendment rights?

We've already tried lockdowns they didn't work.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Already half of Americans, or I should say Leftists, want the First Amendment repealed.

I'm sure all Commie Harris has to do is sign an executive order to get that done for Dementia Joe.

Yea...go ahead and kill Gramma
Why wait till Christmas?

Besides, all the grandmas will end up dying at Dementia Joes Deep State party anyway so what the hell?

Where I live, they whole region leans right, so Thanksgiving takes on bigger challenges than Covid

Herbert_H_Turkey_Guns.jpg
That bad ass turkey sure would make the prog slaves piss their pants....
Wild Turkeys are so much smarter than any prog i know...
hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back