Response to Oregon Militia Standoff Reveals Stark Double Standards

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
That good ole "liberal media"

If you depend on the corporate media for your news, you may not have heard that 150 gun-toting militia are claiming U.S. government property for themselves. Social media users observing the media’s response to the armed takeover of a federal building by right-wing militia over the weekend are pointing out obvious double standards in how the media is treating white, right-wing militia members compared to black protesters.

Floyd‏@FloydXXI
Men with REAL weapons are being negotiated with, while #TamirRice, a young boy with a fake gun was shot right away...? #OregonUnderAttack

CXxVsa2WAAA6VgC.jpg

Hey @ABC I fixed that typo for you #OregonStandoff #OregonUnderAttack

How @AP covers the armed takeover of a federal building by white militia members
CXxR1DPW8AA5HC0.jpg

Glenda TheGoodBitch @jstcallmesweet
So what qualifies you as a "militia"? Cause last time I checked 150 men with semi automatic weapons in my hood is a gang #OregonUnderAttack

D.B.Anderson @DBAnderson1
I demand to see 24 hour/7 day coverage of #OregonUnderAttack on @CNN. Wolf Blitzer needs to use the word "thugs" & "terrorists" repeatedly

sooner or later these BLM heros who insist on playing soldier/hero are going to get their way and a Blackhawk will scrape a bridge or building with 20,000 rounds of .50's and the military hero bullshit will come to a screeching halt.

sooner or later these BLM heros who insist on playing soldier/hero are going to get their way and a Blackhawk will scrape a bridge or building with 20,000 rounds of .50's and the military hero bullshit will come to a screeching halt.

Wow, so you are one of the nutters that gets their rocks off seeing their fellow Americans massacred by the government... like Clinton did in Waco.

Just remember, you could be next.

Wow, so you are one of the nutters that gets their rocks off seeing their fellow Americans massacred by the government... like Clinton did in Waco.

Liberals never think it will be them....until it is them.

Rwer's tell blacks to obey the law and treat LEO's with respect and nothing will happen..
Then turn around and tell white folks it's okay to take up arms against your own federal government...

I can say, at least they are taking out their frustrations with the right people. You know, instead of burning innocent peoples lives down like in Baltimore..

The federal building is empty and in a wilderness area. It's not exactly the Wisconsin state house liberals took over and trashed.

So? Spin that wheel of excuses again. Maybe this time you'll cite the Temp

What's the excuse? Whenever people take over Federal or State government buildings it's wrong. These guys are jerking off in the backwoods and you progressives take over buildings downtown and vandalize them. If these idiots are simply ignored they will eventually leave and the building will be clean and in better shape than when they arrived. Whenever progressives take over a building it costs the taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars to repair the damage.

Double standard? Yes, YOU are the one with the double standard.

Rwer's tell blacks to obey the law and treat LEO's with respect and nothing will happen..
Then turn around and tell white folks it's okay to take up arms against your own federal government...
Black folks burn down citizens property. BIG difference. At this point, anyways..
Holler at me when BLM rallies against the government and not a goddamn mall :thup:

Liberals never think it will be them....until it is them.

yep, I am quite sure that some of the San Bernardino victims were liberals who thought that only peaceful muslims lived in the USA. I'm very sorry for them and their families, but there will be more of these unless the country wakes up and calls the threat what it is and takes action to eliminate (like the rest of the civilized countries in the world are doing)

won't be me sport. I won't dress up in camo and point a scoped rifle at Feds so a bunch of crazy asshat RW's can pat me on the back.

That good ole "liberal media"

If you depend on the corporate media for your news, you may not have heard that 150 gun-toting militia are claiming U.S. government property for themselves. Social media users observing the media’s response to the armed takeover of a federal building by right-wing militia over the weekend are pointing out obvious double standards in how the media is treating white, right-wing militia members compared to black protesters.

Floyd‏@FloydXXI
Men with REAL weapons are being negotiated with, while #TamirRice, a young boy with a fake gun was shot right away...? #OregonUnderAttack

CXxVsa2WAAA6VgC.jpg

Hey @ABC I fixed that typo for you #OregonStandoff #OregonUnderAttack

How @AP covers the armed takeover of a federal building by white militia members
CXxR1DPW8AA5HC0.jpg

Glenda TheGoodBitch @jstcallmesweet
So what qualifies you as a "militia"? Cause last time I checked 150 men with semi automatic weapons in my hood is a gang #OregonUnderAttack

D.B.Anderson @DBAnderson1
I demand to see 24 hour/7 day coverage of #OregonUnderAttack on @CNN. Wolf Blitzer needs to use the word "thugs" & "terrorists" repeatedly
Thanks for posting this story. I've camped in the Malheur Wildlife Refuge. These kooks want a war. They ought to enlist.

The federal building is empty and in a wilderness area. It's not exactly the Wisconsin state house liberals took over and trashed.

So? Spin that wheel of excuses again. Maybe this time you'll cite the Temp

What's the excuse? Whenever people take over Federal or State government buildings it's wrong. These guys are jerking off in the backwoods and you progressives take over buildings downtown and vandalize them. If these idiots are simply ignored they will eventually leave and the building will be clean and in better shape than when they arrived. Whenever progressives take over a building it costs the taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars to repair the damage.

Double standard? Yes, YOU are the one with the double standard.
Wow. You're saying progressives are taking buildings down? What universe do you live in?

The Harney County school district has closed all public schools this week because of the armed take over of Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

RW's want a revolution, but they aren't willing to pay the price it takes to get one and WIN one.

Typical RW's. All mouth no guts.

Harney county residents have been hounded and shit on by blm pigs for decades. People are sick of it...a people who aren't Fed at the state through are sick of it.

Audubon Society weighs in....

The occupation of Malheur by armed, out of state militia groups puts one of America's most important wildlife refuges at risk. It violates the most basic principles of the Public Trust Doctrine and holds hostage public lands and public resources to serve the very narrow political agenda of the occupiers. The occupiers have used the flimsiest of pretexts to justify their actions—the conviction of two local ranchers in a case involving arson and poaching on public lands. Notably, neither the local community or the individuals convicted have requested or endorsed the occupation or the assistance of militia groups.

Oregon militants at wildlife refuge: a bird's-eye view from Audubon

Black folks burn down citizens property. BIG difference. At this point, anyways..
Holler at me when BLM rallies against the government and not a goddamn mall :thup:
Well you see who they are pizzed at by how they proceed with their rally's...

Forum List

Back