Response to Oregon Militia Standoff Reveals Stark Double Standards

Occupy Wall Street does it, the OP is ok with that, union terrorists do it in Wisconsin, the OP is ok with that, the black panthers do it at a POLLING BOOTH, and that's ok too.

There is a glaring double standard here and it isn't the stupid point that the OP is trying to make.

OWS does what?

Is this where you attempt to call an armed takeover the same thing as an unarmed protest?

Aw yiss! The same thing fairy strikes again

I read an article that said people are calling those nutters Yallqaeda and that they are committing Yeehawd. Funny stuff.

So why are you regressives refusing to acknowledge the constitutional issues these folks are bring up? Have you ever bothered to read Article 1, Section 8, clause 17 which describes the lands and for what purposes the congress may exercise its legislative authority over? The concerns these citizens are bring up are legitimate and ones I have been talking to my congresscritters about for years.

Take it to court Tex, aint that the solution?

Sure, if the courts actually followed the Constitution, reality shows the courts have done more to destroy the Constitution than any other branch of government.

Tex are you seriously going to give me the old "unfair court system" rap?

Big problem with that .
The land is not a multi use area hence the name "Wildlife refuge"
Like most federal lands it was set aside in perpetuity and not to used for ranching ,extraction,etc.

I read an article that said people are calling those nutters Yallqaeda and that they are committing Yeehawd. Funny stuff.

So why are you regressives refusing to acknowledge the constitutional issues these folks are bring up? Have you ever bothered to read Article 1, Section 8, clause 17 which describes the lands and for what purposes the congress may exercise its legislative authority over? The concerns these citizens are bring up are legitimate and ones I have been talking to my congresscritters about for years.

Take it to court Tex, aint that the solution?

Sure, if the courts actually followed the Constitution, reality shows the courts have done more to destroy the Constitution than any other branch of government.

Tex are you seriously going to give me the old "unfair court system" rap?

Read the clause I mentioned and explain where a wildlife refuge or national park falls in the definitions provided in the Constitution for lands which the congress may exercise its legislative control. Then tell me if the courts are following it.

I'm of the mindset that the U.S. shouldn't negotiate with terrorists

Huh? Huh?

Intelligent people recognize the huge difference between the Oregon event and the wanton black rioting in Baltimore, rioting that injured numerous police officers and caused millions of dollars in property damage.

The federal building is empty and in a wilderness area. It's not exactly the Wisconsin state house liberals took over and trashed.

So? Spin that wheel of excuses again. Maybe this time you'll cite the Temp
These people aren't threatening anyone's safety are they?

I'll bet not one person points a gun at any one and that it'll be the government agents that shoot first if it comes to that

I'd wait them out.......let them get hungry

Then charge them with criminal tresspass
Yeah it worked in Waco

Oh wait

It worked at Ruby Ridge

Oh wait
If you get massacred after breaking the law and murdering law enforcers, you have no right to complain

Huh? Huh?

Intelligent people recognize the huge difference between the Oregon event and the wanton black rioting in Baltimore, rioting that injured numerous police officers and caused millions of dollars in property damage.

Which Oregon event? The first time they had an armed standoff with police or the most recent one.

The fact that there are 2 different events says something doesnt it? Where are the Tanks?

I'm sorry you're so easily terrified, maybe you should seek professional help.

sooner or later these BLM heros who insist on playing soldier/hero are going to get their way and a Blackhawk will scrape a bridge or building with 20,000 rounds of .50's and the military hero bullshit will come to a screeching halt.

Wow, so you are one of the nutters that gets their rocks off seeing their fellow Americans massacred by the government... like Clinton did in Waco.

Just remember, you could be next.

Liberals never think it will be them....until it is them.

yep, I am quite sure that some of the San Bernardino victims were liberals who thought that only peaceful muslims lived in the USA. I'm very sorry for them and their families, but there will be more of these unless the country wakes up and calls the threat what it is and takes action to eliminate (like the rest of the civilized countries in the world are doing)
So other countries are going after armed US militias?

no, they are rooting out radical Islamic terrorists. Which we should also be doing.

Different reactions to different situations does not "reveal" anything remotely akin to a "double standard."

I note this just to help the discussion along.

sooner or later these BLM heros who insist on playing soldier/hero are going to get their way and a Blackhawk will scrape a bridge or building with 20,000 rounds of .50's and the military hero bullshit will come to a screeching halt.

Wow, so you are one of the nutters that gets their rocks off seeing their fellow Americans massacred by the government... like Clinton did in Waco.

yep, I am quite sure that some of the San Bernardino victims were liberals who thought that only peaceful muslims lived in the USA. I'm very sorry for them and their families, but there will be more of these unless the country wakes up and calls the threat what it is and takes action to eliminate (like the rest of the civilized countries in the world are doing)

no, they are rooting out radical Islamic terrorists. Which we should also be doing.
Maybe you could break the news to these fellows.....
More US special ops troops sent abroad to tackle threats
WASHINGTON • They are taking on a larger combat role in Afghanistan, where the war is supposed to be over. They are headed to Syria to help fight the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria in its stronghold. And President Barack Obama recently ordered nearly 300 of them to Cameroon to assist African troops in their battle against a militant group that has pledged loyalty to ISIS.

Or not you terrorist sympathizer.

WASHINGTON • They are taking on a larger combat role in Afghanistan, where the war is supposed to be over. They are headed to Syria to help fight the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria in its stronghold. And President Barack Obama recently ordered nearly 300 of them to Cameroon to assist African troops in their battle against a militant group that has pledged loyalty to ISIS.

I was talking about rooting out radical Islamic terrorists in THIS country, The USA. In Europe they are raiding radical mosques and capturing the radicals and their bombs and guns. We should be doing that here, or there will be more San Bernardino type shootings.

10367169_916342628460752_2426319142393385364_n.jpg

I was talking about rooting out radical Islamic terrorists in THIS country, The USA. In Europe they are raiding radical mosques and capturing the radicals and their bombs and guns. We should be doing that here, or there will be more San Bernardino type shootings.
The SB shooter got his weapon from a neighbor....

The federal building is empty and in a wilderness area. It's not exactly the Wisconsin state house liberals took over and trashed.

So? Spin that wheel of excuses again. Maybe this time you'll cite the Temp
These people aren't threatening anyone's safety are they?

I'll bet not one person points a gun at any one and that it'll be the government agents that shoot first if it comes to that

I'd wait them out.......let them get hungry

Then charge them with criminal tresspass
Yeah it worked in Waco

Oh wait

It worked at Ruby Ridge

Oh wait

My initial impulse is...who cares?
No harm, no foul

Lets see how it plays out

Or not you terrorist sympathizer.

Poor wittle baby, can you see them form under your bed?

Forum List

Back