Restaurants are adding labor surcharges to help offset minimum wage increases

Poor Franco, a real hater dupe. Has to lie what stupid little nutter.
WHAT LIE, ASSHOLE? lol
He thinks everything he disagrees with the other person must be lying. For example I'm not lying when I say trickle down doesn't work. I know papa believes tricked down does work but I don't say he's lying. I say he's wrong.

He tells the same shit over and over and when proven wrong, he tells the same shit over and over. So he is either lying or a really really stupid idiot.
You've become quite the GOP cheerleader. But when they fail you get to say you aren't one of them. Sorry, yes you are.

People who vote Republican or third party or not at all are to blame

This issue is I am not duped by either party. The Republican party is a mess and with Trump as President I don't see it getting better however, the left has no answers, they just cry and whine about the other guy, just like you are doing now.

How Trump Conned America

He stoked his diehard supporters’ hate for the elite when he is one.

Good for them, I will never live there, but glad they are doing well after exiting the EU, good for them!
When they leave, they're going down duh. You CAN'T live there.
Republicans don't have a better solution. Let's not forget before the aca Republicans didn't even want to do away with pre existing conditions. That's because they get healthcare thru their employers. Most of them have never lost a job and they lack empathy.

So why believe they want to fix it now?

Republicans serve the insurance companies and drug companies. They hate pre existing conditions and insuring the sick. It's an expense but isn't that their business? To pay for health needs? But they're in business to max profits.

Republicans are evil or stupid. One or the other or both
Wow, you said that like you really believe it.
You're one of the brainwashed functionally stupid ones. Otherwise you'd be out lying, cheating, discriminating, and stealing from the dupes...lol.
Now I understand why you sound like that. You really do believe it. Fascinating.
Look at GOP policy sometime, dupe, rather than their irrelevant and bs character assassination of Dems you're brainwashed with...

Poor pathetic Dem lies. You are so funny, can't admit you are following liars.
Remember when you used to pretend you weren't a Republican? That was a lie.

Yeah, that's why I don't always vote GOP, more proof you are clueless.

Why does it bother you that I am not a Republican? I don't believe in just two parties.
Because I'm right

I took the quiz. I'm 80% Democrat and 20% Republican. I would say it's more like 75% to 25% but close enough. Take it

I Got '80% Democrat, 20% Republican' - Are You Democratic or Republican?

60%-40% Republican. Told you I leaned right but not very far.

WHAT LIE, ASSHOLE? lol
He thinks everything he disagrees with the other person must be lying. For example I'm not lying when I say trickle down doesn't work. I know papa believes tricked down does work but I don't say he's lying. I say he's wrong.

He tells the same shit over and over and when proven wrong, he tells the same shit over and over. So he is either lying or a really really stupid idiot.
You've become quite the GOP cheerleader. But when they fail you get to say you aren't one of them. Sorry, yes you are.

This issue is I am not duped by either party. The Republican party is a mess and with Trump as President I don't see it getting better however, the left has no answers, they just cry and whine about the other guy, just like you are doing now.

How Trump Conned America

He stoked his diehard supporters’ hate for the elite when he is one.

And yet you allow yourself to be duped by Democrats.

Poor Franco, a real hater dupe. Has to lie what stupid little nutter.
WHAT LIE, ASSHOLE? lol

You have no clue about Dem policies, which beside ACA have been blocked for 30 years, or the lies about Dems. You're not lying, you're totally duped as far as I can tell...lovely fellow, totally misinformed. Like 30% of the country AT LEAST.

When they leave, they're going down duh. You CAN'T live there.
Republicans don't have a better solution. Let's not forget before the aca Republicans didn't even want to do away with pre existing conditions. That's because they get healthcare thru their employers. Most of them have never lost a job and they lack empathy.

Republicans serve the insurance companies and drug companies. They hate pre existing conditions and insuring the sick. It's an expense but isn't that their business? To pay for health needs? But they're in business to max profits.

You're one of the brainwashed functionally stupid ones. Otherwise you'd be out lying, cheating, discriminating, and stealing from the dupes...lol.
Now I understand why you sound like that. You really do believe it. Fascinating.
Look at GOP policy sometime, dupe, rather than their irrelevant and bs character assassination of Dems you're brainwashed with...
I do look at it, hence the incredulity that you would actually believe that tripe.

WHAT LIE, ASSHOLE? lol

You have no clue about Dem policies, which beside ACA have been blocked for 30 years, or the lies about Dems. You're not lying, you're totally duped as far as I can tell...lovely fellow, totally misinformed. Like 30% of the country AT LEAST.
Wow, even more stuff to be amazed at. I don't even question if you believe it now.

Remember when you used to pretend you weren't a Republican? That was a lie.

Why does it bother you that I am not a Republican? I don't believe in just two parties.
Because I'm right

I took the quiz. I'm 80% Democrat and 20% Republican. I would say it's more like 75% to 25% but close enough. Take it

80% Democrat, 20% Republican
You have a strong sense of social responsibility and believe that the government is there to help, protect, and provide for its citizens. But the republican in you still knows that there must be limits to government's overreaching arm and protections must be kept in place for the individual freedoms of each and every person.

Wow, even more stuff to be amazed at. I don't even question if you believe it now.
Believe in facts and reputable media? Damn straight, dupe. At least not a hater dupe. Felicitations.

So tell us some other Dem policies passed in the last 35 years!

Because I'm right

80% Democrat, 20% Republican
You have a strong sense of social responsibility and believe that the government is there to help, protect, and provide for its citizens. But the republican in you still knows that there must be limits to government's overreaching arm and protections must be kept in place for the individual freedoms of each and every person.
Stupid test. AS if Dems don't believe ALL of that. And the GOP DOESN'T! Unless you're a white millionaire.

I do look at it, hence the incredulity that you would actually believe that tripe.
All they care about is cutting taxes on the rich, cutting regs for corrupt bubbles, screwing the nonrich, and starting small penis wars, dupes. The New BS GOP of Raygun.

These 'Surcharges' are just an evil ploy to punish the 'Slaves.' I mean, how dare they stand up for themselves!? This is just a dirty ploy to turn folks against Workers. It is pure evil greed. Hopefully folks won't fall for it though. We should all be looking out for American Workers.

regular wages for regular employees; there should be no exception for persons in the restaurant business.

the rich should not care how much the poor make in tips.
the rich don't care but you bet your ass the government does
why do capitalists get a wage break for their employees?

taxes and tips could both be considered regular wages; with wages being covered by employers, in the usual and customary manner for all other businesses.
tips are considered wages you idiot that's why they have to be claimed on your taxes
I need to proof read better.

Why do other Firms not use the restaurant model? Why the exception for those Firms.

Commerce, well regulated, is what we should be getting.
not all employees deal directly with the public so they do not get tips

it ain't rocket science man
does fast food pay tips?

Try a reputable media some day.

the rich don't care but you bet your ass the government does
why do capitalists get a wage break for their employees?

taxes and tips could both be considered regular wages; with wages being covered by employers, in the usual and customary manner for all other businesses.
tips are considered wages you idiot that's why they have to be claimed on your taxes
I need to proof read better.

Why do other Firms not use the restaurant model? Why the exception for those Firms.

Commerce, well regulated, is what we should be getting.
not all employees deal directly with the public so they do not get tips

it ain't rocket science man
does fast food pay tips?

I'd tip a Fast Food Worker. Why not? Those jobs suck miserably. I enjoy helping folks out. That's why i don't call myself a Republican anymore. Most Republicans are greedy hateful-types. Yet ironically, most of em consider themselves 'Good Christians.' Most of those types i've come across, really are the most hateful greedy SOB's. Jesus is not proud of them.

state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg

THANK YOU! I appreciate you going out of your way to prove MY point. Your chart shows that the top 10% PAY 61.4% of all Federal Income Taxes.

For an encore, why not post a current chart of Federal Income Taxes instead of one 5 years old?

Last edited:
Jesus is not proud of them.

Why then does Jesus support the Conservative doctrine and NOT Progressives shameful efforts to enslave low-income workers?

Y'all white Republican dudes are too greedy and hateful. I've been around enough of you to conclude that. It's why i don't call myself a Republican anymore. And it is so bizarre that most of y'all really do believe you're 'Good Christians.'

And it is so bizarre that most of y'all really do believe you're 'Good Christians.'

Because we are good Christians.

Why do you believe that using the money earned by others, to support those who do not work (other than those incapable of work)?

Jesus is not proud of them.

Why then does Jesus support the Conservative doctrine and NOT Progressives shameful efforts to enslave low-income workers?

Y'all white Republican dudes are too greedy and hateful. I've been around enough of you to conclude that. It's why i don't call myself a Republican anymore. And it is so bizarre that most of y'all really do believe you're 'Good Christians.'

Seems as though there's a lot of hate coming from the Democrats too.

Forum List

Back