Restaurants are adding labor surcharges to help offset minimum wage increases

You've become quite the GOP cheerleader. But when they fail you get to say you aren't one of them. Sorry, yes you are.

People who vote Republican or third party or not at all are to blame

This issue is I am not duped by either party. The Republican party is a mess and with Trump as President I don't see it getting better however, the left has no answers, they just cry and whine about the other guy, just like you are doing now.
You have no clue about Dem policies, which beside ACA have been blocked for 30 years, or the lies about Dems. You're not lying, you're totally duped as far as I can tell...lovely fellow, totally misinformed. Like 30% of the country AT LEAST.

You are the dupe, the Dem policies aren't what they were, they have changed and they are the party for the rich. I sent you the links from one of your liberal friends and you choose to ignore what many are seeing. The ACA cost the middle class, not the rich, not the poor. Rich Dems write laws for rich Dems. And all your BS about being blocked is just that, BS.
Sure, we don't need a tax cut for the nonrich, or a living wage, or heath care reform, or infrastructure, or training, or cheap ed.- Everything's great. lol. We need a tax cut for the richest and a military-industrial buildup. Funny how repeal of ACA is ALSO a giant tax cut for the rich...

Who prosecuted the bankers? Wasn't the Obama administration, he gave them a pass.

Thomas Frank on How Democrats Went From Being the ‘Party of the People’ to the Party of Rich Elites

Read it, then read his book, it will open you eyes to why the Democrats are the party for the rich.
Baloney. 2009 was no time to go after business, and Obama had "control" for 24 days, all used to pass ACA.

''Sure, we don't need a tax cut for the nonrich, or a living wage, or heath care reform, or infrastructure, or training, or cheap ed.- Everything's great. lol. We need a tax cut for the richest and a military-industrial buildup. Funny how repeal of ACA is ALSO a giant tax cut for the rich...

All blocked after Scott feqing Brown...Thomas Frank is just another lying GOP propagandist.

He tells the same shit over and over and when proven wrong, he tells the same shit over and over. So he is either lying or a really really stupid idiot.
You've become quite the GOP cheerleader. But when they fail you get to say you aren't one of them. Sorry, yes you are.

This issue is I am not duped by either party. The Republican party is a mess and with Trump as President I don't see it getting better however, the left has no answers, they just cry and whine about the other guy, just like you are doing now.
You have no clue about Dem policies, which beside ACA have been blocked for 30 years, or the lies about Dems. You're not lying, you're totally duped as far as I can tell...lovely fellow, totally misinformed. Like 30% of the country AT LEAST.
Wow, even more stuff to be amazed at. I don't even question if you believe it now.
Believe in facts and reputable media? Damn straight, dupe. At least not a hater dupe. Felicitations.

So tell us some other Dem policies passed in the last 35 years!
The big lie IMO is that the GOP cares a

You are the dupe, the Dem policies aren't what they were, they have changed and they are the party for the rich. I sent you the links from one of your liberal friends and you choose to ignore what many are seeing. The ACA cost the middle class, not the rich, not the poor. Rich Dems write laws for rich Dems. And all your BS about being blocked is just that, BS.
Sure, we don't need a tax cut for the nonrich, or a living wage, or heath care reform, or infrastructure, or training, or cheap ed.- Everything's great. lol. We need a tax cut for the richest and a military-industrial buildup. Funny how repeal of ACA is ALSO a giant tax cut for the rich...

Who prosecuted the bankers? Wasn't the Obama administration, he gave them a pass.

Thomas Frank on How Democrats Went From Being the ‘Party of the People’ to the Party of Rich Elites

Read it, then read his book, it will open you eyes to why the Democrats are the party for the rich.
Baloney. 2009 was no time to go after business, and Obama had "control" for 24 days, all used to pass ACA.

''Sure, we don't need a tax cut for the nonrich, or a living wage, or heath care reform, or infrastructure, or training, or cheap ed.- Everything's great. lol. We need a tax cut for the richest and a military-industrial buildup. Funny how repeal of ACA is ALSO a giant tax cut for the rich...

All blocked after Scott feqing Brown...Thomas Frank is just another lying GOP propagandist.
IMO Clinton was a pretty good president. Republicans say he signed NAFTA. Yes I remember he let us liberals down. Republicans were pushing NAFTA back then.

GW sucked but Republicans argued he was good even after the great recession that happened at the end of his presidency. Then they said Obama sucked even though he did a good job.why cant papa see he's rooting for the wrong team?

These 'Surcharges' are just an evil ploy to punish the 'Slaves.' I mean, how dare they stand up for themselves!? This is just a dirty ploy to turn folks against Workers. It is pure evil greed. Hopefully folks won't fall for it though. We should all be looking out for American Workers.

the rich don't care but you bet your ass the government does
why do capitalists get a wage break for their employees?

taxes and tips could both be considered regular wages; with wages being covered by employers, in the usual and customary manner for all other businesses.
tips are considered wages you idiot that's why they have to be claimed on your taxes
I need to proof read better.

Why do other Firms not use the restaurant model? Why the exception for those Firms.

Commerce, well regulated, is what we should be getting.
not all employees deal directly with the public so they do not get tips

it ain't rocket science man
does fast food pay tips?

How the fuck should I know?

I do know I do not tip for counter service

The hell it does LOL. That's the percent of their income they pay. And it show there's a flat tax system for everyone not poor. That's how the 1% end up with all the new wealth.

You really should have quit while you were behind.

You are right, your chart does not show the percentage of all income taxes paid by income group. It really shows nothing.

Here are the percentage of all income taxes paid by income group. Read and weep!

Taxes%20paid_zpsail35iac.jpg

If that's impossible for you to comprehend, here it is in chart form.

2014%20Chart_zps9lrlejrv.jpg

National Taxpayers Union - Who Pays Income Taxes?
In other words, the one percent and the poor, only pay the taxes they are legally obligated to pay.

And it is so bizarre that most of y'all really do believe you're 'Good Christians.'

Because we are good Christians.

Why do you believe that using the money earned by others, to support those who do not work (other than those incapable of work)?
A "moral of goodwill toward men"?
good will is not enabling a lazy fuck to keep being a lazy fuck
yet, you want to "enable the rich" to be "worthy of only hell"? why not tax them into Heaven.

He tells the same shit over and over and when proven wrong, he tells the same shit over and over. So he is either lying or a really really stupid idiot.

So Papa, we get it that you can't/won't or just don't want to blame Bush for the great recession that he created. You insist there was plenty of blame to go around. Ok, so there is probably some truth to that but still papa you are a right wing dupe and here is why.

Did you like Bill Clinton? Why not? He fucking rocked the house. What did you not like about him? Because the only thing I really give a shit about is the economy and his was fucking great. But then Bush sucked balls and you want to blame Clinton and bubbles and fanny and freddy and pelosi and everyone else.

Ok, so now lets also admit that Obama did a great fucking job too. The economy isn't horrible. What's horrible about it? Ok, then lets see Trump do better. This is why I'm glad republicans are in charge. They talk a lot of fucking shit. Well, lets see labor do better under them. Lets see the middle class do better under them. But they won't. But will that stop papa from being a republican? Fuck no. And will he admit that the middle class are being hurt by Republican policies? Fuck no.

What I want to know is if he voted for Obama in 2008. If he had the common sense to do that, why the fuck did he go back to the GOP? You'd have to be brainfucking retarded to have gone back to the GOP.

I think it's funny that under Obama the stock market was doing great and Republicans said that didn't matter to blue collar. Now Republicans will point to the stock market and say Trumps doing great. Sure, for the corporations and the rich he is. But what about those blue collar fools he conned into voting for them.

One other thing. I believe Republicans keep talking about Hillary and Elizabeth Warren little lies because then it excuses the GOP for all the lies they are about to tell. And because Warren lied once it gives Republicans a free pass on all the lies they are about to tell. I don't care about the russia stuff. Unimportant just like Monica and Hillary NOT taking friendly fire. Trump reminds me of Capone. Thinks he can get away with all the shit he's going to do? He may be sadly mistaken.

Trump impeached? You can bet on it

Mook: Trump aides 'should be prosecuted for treason' if they conspired with Russia

But so what? Trump would still be in charge? BFD.

One thing is if Trump is dealing with this kind of crap it's going to be tough to get his agenda passed.

So you don't know who Thomas Frank is, you should just say so.

Wow, even more stuff to be amazed at. I don't even question if you believe it now.
Believe in facts and reputable media? Damn straight, dupe. At least not a hater dupe. Felicitations.

IMO Clinton was a pretty good president. Republicans say he signed NAFTA. Yes I remember he let us liberals down. Republicans were pushing NAFTA back then.

GW sucked but Republicans argued he was good even after the great recession that happened at the end of his presidency. Then they said Obama sucked even though he did a good job.why cant papa see he's rooting for the wrong team?

The Democrats care about the poor is a bigger lie.

BUT BUT BUT Libtards laughed when Republicans said higher minimum wages will drive up food costs.

Restaurant diners are footing the bill for rising minimum wages.

In lieu of steep menu price increases, many independent and regional chain restaurants in states including Arizona, California, Colorado and New York are adding surcharges of 3% to 4% to help offset rising labor costs. Industry analysts expect the practice to become widespread as more cities and states increase minimum wages.

More on this...

Wendy's installing self-ordering kiosks in 1,000 restaurants
US retail sales rise in January, led by gas and restaurants
What does 'A Day Without a Woman' mean for restaurants?
“It’s the emerging new norm,” said Sharokina Shams, spokeswoman for the California Restaurant Association. She said California restaurants are adding surcharges as the state lifts the minimum wage every year until it reaches $15 an hour by 2023. It is currently at $10.50 an hour for employers with 26 or more workers.
Restaurants are adding labor surcharges to help offset minimum wage increases

Over my lifetime......82 years, I've learned to be more concerned for folks who are simply trying to get three meals a day and rent than the ultra-rich moguls who use their usually inherited money to screw poor folks!

Nothing is occurring which makes me want to reconsider or re-evaluate.

So Papa, we get it that you can't/won't or just don't want to blame Bush for the great recession that he created. You insist there was plenty of blame to go around. Ok, so there is probably some truth to that but still papa you are a right wing dupe and here is why.

Did you like Bill Clinton? Why not? He fucking rocked the house. What did you not like about him? Because the only thing I really give a shit about is the economy and his was fucking great. But then Bush sucked balls and you want to blame Clinton and bubbles and fanny and freddy and pelosi and everyone else.

Ok, so now lets also admit that Obama did a great fucking job too. The economy isn't horrible. What's horrible about it? Ok, then lets see Trump do better. This is why I'm glad republicans are in charge. They talk a lot of fucking shit. Well, lets see labor do better under them. Lets see the middle class do better under them. But they won't. But will that stop papa from being a republican? Fuck no. And will he admit that the middle class are being hurt by Republican policies? Fuck no.

What I want to know is if he voted for Obama in 2008. If he had the common sense to do that, why the fuck did he go back to the GOP? You'd have to be brainfucking retarded to have gone back to the GOP.

I think it's funny that under Obama the stock market was doing great and Republicans said that didn't matter to blue collar. Now Republicans will point to the stock market and say Trumps doing great. Sure, for the corporations and the rich he is. But what about those blue collar fools he conned into voting for them.

One other thing. I believe Republicans keep talking about Hillary and Elizabeth Warren little lies because then it excuses the GOP for all the lies they are about to tell. And because Warren lied once it gives Republicans a free pass on all the lies they are about to tell. I don't care about the russia stuff. Unimportant just like Monica and Hillary NOT taking friendly fire. Trump reminds me of Capone. Thinks he can get away with all the shit he's going to do? He may be sadly mistaken.

Trump impeached? You can bet on it

Mook: Trump aides 'should be prosecuted for treason' if they conspired with Russia

But so what? Trump would still be in charge? BFD.

One thing is if Trump is dealing with this kind of crap it's going to be tough to get his agenda passed.

Where do I give Trump a pass on lying? Where do I give Republicans a pass on lying? All ready admitted both Democrats and Republicans are out only for the rich, man you go on rants and it shows you read what I post because you go back to Republican stereotyping BS.

Democrats scream about Trump lies and excuse Democratic lies, cuts both ways. Nutters never see that.

As far as the recession, I blamed both Republicans and Democrats, I hold every Congressman and President since the mid 70's. Again, you don't comprehend what you read because you are a partisan nutter.

So when I blame both parties you claim I am giving Republicans a pass? You are a dumb shit partisan bitch.

Last edited:

/----- Here we go again with Lib rant #64 Tax cuts for the rich.
not this again.jpg

Tell me what's bs, and I'll make a total fool of you. lol. I just hate typing.
Here is what's bs.

Hillary's lie about friendly fire is nothing. Bills lie about a bj was nothing. Warren lying about being part indian. These are unimportant.

Lying us into Iraq or that you met with Russians seem a little more serious yet papa don't preach.

And trump proved fox is peddling bullshit daily. That's where trumps getting his information. Don't forget trumps a birther.. You bought trump university basically. He conned you

No lie was told getting us into war with Iraq, too many Democrat leaders believed what Bush believed based on evidence. So Bush was the smartest person in the world, or Democrats are just too stupid to breathe dumb,
Purposely cherry picker bad Intel and threw out good Intel and sold us all. You can sugarcoat it all you like. Then they rushed us in.
Anyone--Left or Right--Who Was Born With a Silver Spoon in His Mouth Will Always Speak With a Forked Tongue

You've given a perfect description of the Warmalarmies' fake presentations. Both Libs and RINOs are equally dishonest. You know perfectly well that Libs are snobs; that indicates that they are as Preppy as Dumbo Dubya. Their media prominence and their slickster education was bought for them by their Daddies. Too bad HeirDads couldn't buy them a conscience.
I consider myself a rich liberal. Certainly I make enough I should be a republican. At least that's what my republican friends tell me.
Bad Cop, Good Cop Trick

From the 1960s on, Postmodern Liberals have been driven by class instinct to come up with an agenda that intentionally disgusts, angers, and threatens the majority and tricks it into voting Conservative against its economic self-interest. You don't have minds of your own but are subconsciously driven to become agents provocateurs. Puppets can't see their strings because they literally don't have any vision.

The Democrats care about the poor is a bigger lie.

That tells me you have bought into the republican concept that social programs aren't designed to help the poor they are designed to keep the poor dependent on government. Is that what I'm hearing?

Well there is some truth to that too. I agree we need to cut off the slackers and get people who can back to work. I just feel bad for the people who need it because a lot of them get hurt when Republicans apply their policies. They just don't cut funding to the slackers. They cut EVERYONE off.

Did you hear how much costs would go up on Paul Ryan's healthcare costs for someone 64 years old? $14,000 a year. So basically their plan is don't get old or sick if you are poor or middle class.

Here is what's bs.

Hillary's lie about friendly fire is nothing. Bills lie about a bj was nothing. Warren lying about being part indian. These are unimportant.

Lying us into Iraq or that you met with Russians seem a little more serious yet papa don't preach.

And trump proved fox is peddling bullshit daily. That's where trumps getting his information. Don't forget trumps a birther.. You bought trump university basically. He conned you

No lie was told getting us into war with Iraq, too many Democrat leaders believed what Bush believed based on evidence. So Bush was the smartest person in the world, or Democrats are just too stupid to breathe dumb,
Purposely cherry picker bad Intel and threw out good Intel and sold us all. You can sugarcoat it all you like. Then they rushed us in.
Anyone--Left or Right--Who Was Born With a Silver Spoon in His Mouth Will Always Speak With a Forked Tongue

You've given a perfect description of the Warmalarmies' fake presentations. Both Libs and RINOs are equally dishonest. You know perfectly well that Libs are snobs; that indicates that they are as Preppy as Dumbo Dubya. Their media prominence and their slickster education was bought for them by their Daddies. Too bad HeirDads couldn't buy them a conscience.
I consider myself a rich liberal. Certainly I make enough I should be a republican. At least that's what my republican friends tell me.
Bad Cop, Good Cop Trick

From the 1960s on, Postmodern Liberals have been driven by class instinct to come up with an agenda that intentionally disgusts, angers, and threatens the majority and tricks it into voting Conservative against its economic self-interest. You don't have minds of your own but are subconsciously driven to become agents provocateurs. Puppets can't see their strings because they literally don't have any vision.

If people applied common sense to every solution like I do we could solve everything. For example, Trump tapped into a nerve with the American people when he said he's not just going to let companies send jobs overseas. Well it's about time Republicans. Had they not pushed to do that at such a fast pace, maybe we wouldn't have had the great recession. No one said don't do free trade. Free trade isn't 100% bad. But when Bush sent out 700,000 jobs a month overseas and when those were our best paying blue collar jobs, don't ask why Americans aren't doing as good now as they did under Bush. We all know why.

/----- Here we go again with Lib rant #64 Tax cuts for the rich. View attachment 117870

Why do you keep cutting taxes for the rich? Haven't they got enough tax cuts? Aren't you ready to get a tax cut you fool?

/----- Here we go again with Lib rant #64 Tax cuts for the rich. View attachment 117870
why do the already rich, need more tax cuts?

Forum List

Back