Results of this statement:"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border,.."

They remember those words.
Surgetotheborder.png
Again… you don’t speak for these people and what they remembered the fact is that Biden was talking about us… the US surging to border to deal with a crisis. You like to lie about that statement and pretend he was calling for foreigners to surge, which he absolutely wasn’t.

You’re calling me intimidate yet you don’t understand the difference between “we” and “they”…. That’s a good one
LOL

"What I would do as president is several more things, because things have changed. I would, in fact, make sure that there is -- we immediately surge to the border all those people who are seeking asylum, they deserve to be heard. That's who we are. We're a nation who says, if you want to flee, and you're freeing oppression, you should come."

He could not have been any more clear. The "We" he was talking about was his administration and the illegals. And that is exactly what he he did. First day in office he rescinded all of the Trump's border EOs and threw open the border. And they surged to the border.

There was no crisis when he made his call to the illegals during the debate. Encounters were down to 40,000 a month. He ballooned it to 250,000 - a crisis. There is absolutely zero support for your bullshit that he was talking about US resources. None. It's partisan bullshit trying to cover Biden and Harris' asses for what they've done at the border.

Again… you don’t speak for these people and what they remembered the fact is that Biden was talking about us… the US surging to border to deal with a crisis. You like to lie about that statement and pretend he was calling for foreigners to surge, which he absolutely wasn’t.
No I wasn’t saying biden said it to encourage illegals! It was a dumb statement that the stumbling mumbling biden made that the illegals heard. Another example of Biden’s incapacity

LOL

"What I would do as president is several more things, because things have changed. I would, in fact, make sure that there is -- we immediately surge to the border all those people who are seeking asylum, they deserve to be heard. That's who we are. We're a nation who says, if you want to flee, and you're freeing oppression, you should come."

He could not have been any more clear. The "We" he was talking about was his administration and the illegals. And that is exactly what he he did. First day in office he rescinded all of the Trump's border EOs and threw open the border. And they surged to the border.

There was no crisis when he made his call to the illegals during the debate. Encounters were down to 40,000 a month. He ballooned it to 250,000 - a crisis. There is absolutely zero support for your bullshit that he was talking about US resources. None. It's partisan bullshit trying to cover Biden and Harris' asses for what they've done at the border.
The we was our administration to take care of the situation at the border and to help those in need of asylum. Yes. Pretty clear. Not a call for people to illegally surge the border

No I wasn’t saying biden said it to encourage illegals! It was a dumb statement that the stumbling mumbling biden made that the illegals heard. Another example of Biden’s incapacity
Then youre using the same dishonest tactic that the left made about the bleach statement then. You’re doing the same thing

LOL

Yes he said you should come if you’re fleeing suppressing and have an asylum claim. Got the same message on the Statue of Liberty

You can’t really diss on dishonest narratives as you’re here doing the exact same thing.

Trump did not say to drink bleach and Biden did not tell people to illegally surge to border
He did, proof enough of the meaning comes from his executive orders that, from the very first days of his administration, gave access to this country to millions of illegals.

You’re seriously not that stupid, are you?

He did, proof enough of the meaning comes from his executive orders that, from the very first days of his administration, gave access to this country to millions of illegals.

You’re seriously not that stupid, are you?
I understand basic English and the difference between WE and THEM… you are the ones twisting yourselves into pretzels to claim Biden said something that he didn’t actually say. That’s pathetic

Forum List

Back