Results of this statement:"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border,.."

The lie that Biden called for illegals to surge the border. Illegals are not “WE”

"What I would do as president is several more things, I would in fact make sure that there is, we immediately surge to the border, all those people who are seeking asylum."

what's the lie?

LOL, no. That clip is of Joe Biden promising to send more American personnel the border.
Given that, at the time, the border was not being swamped by those seeking entry, why would he flood the border with American personnel? That doesn't make any sense at all.

1. Did he think we had a problem we didn't have?
2. If we had a problem way back then when the numbers were much lower than they are now, why didn't he take action to reduce those numbers as soon as they started to climb (which was when he took office)?

Asking for a friend.

Not by illegals… he said we need to surge the border. WE… the USA. Get it?
I would in fact make sure that there is

Pretty clear who he was talking to....why in the world would the United States surge their own border?

"What I would do as president is several more things, I would in fact make sure that there is, we immediately surge to the border, all those people who are seeking asylum."

what's the lie?

The lie is you all saying he is calling for illegals to surge the order when he is saying we need resources and a surge of US support to the border to help the humanitarian crisis that was occurring there.

hahaha lying? I literally quoted him, and provided the video to show that.

you are a weird cultist ignoring reality
You quoted him saying WE surge… USA is we… not illegal foreigners like your lie is claiming.

The lie is you all saying he is calling for illegals to surge the order when he is saying we need resources and a surge of US support to the border to help the humanitarian crisis that was occurring there.
hahah there is no lie! I am literally quoting him! what is wrong with you? weirdo cultist

I would in fact make sure that there is

Pretty clear who he was talking to....why in the world would the United States surge their own border?
Yes he didn’t finish that sentence. Missed saying the word “resources”

That sentence certainly wasn’t inviting illegals to surge the border.

The USA would surge the border with resources to help the humanitarian crisis that was occurring there.

Are you really not getting this or are you just playing dumb?

You quoted him saying WE surge… USA is we… not illegal foreigners like your lie is claiming.

and what has happened since he and harris took office and made Harris is Border Czar?

Biden taps VP Harris to lead response to border challenges​

Migrant surge at border adds to Biden's 2024 election woes​

BIDEN’S BORDER CRISIS IS THE WORST IN AMERICAN HISTORY HIS POLICIES CONTINUE TO MAKE IT WORSE

Illegal border crossings surge to highest of Biden’s term​

Yes he didn’t finish that sentence. Missed saying the word “resources”

That sentence certainly wasn’t inviting illegals to surge the border.

The USA would surge the border with resources to help the humanitarian crisis that was occurring there.

Are you really not getting this or are you just playing dumb?
hahaha yeah now you are going to make up words for him??? hahhhaaa

The facts show, he was inviting illegals to surge the border, because they in fact surged, and he and harris allowed them in

Here let me fill in the obvious missing words since you dimwits seem to have comprehension issues…

“What I would do as president is several more things, I would in fact make sure that there are resources that we immediately surge to the border to help all those people who are seeking asylum."

If you think his message was something different then please share with the class

Here let me fill in the obvious missing words since you dimwits seem to have comprehension issues…

“What I would do as president is several more things, I would in fact make sure that there are resources that we immediately surge to the border to help all those people who are seeking asylum."

If you think his message was something different then please share with the class
yes, fill in all the missing words to make what he said, sound like you want it to say,....weirdo

hahaha yeah now you are going to make up words for him??? hahhhaaa
Isn’t that what you’re doing? Making up words and meanings totally different than what he was saying. Distorting his message?

He never called to “them” like your lies have claimed. he said WE. You seem confused what he meant. I’m happy to explain for you.

Isn’t that what you’re doing? Making up words and meanings totally different than what he was saying. Distorting his message?

He never called to “them” like your lies have claimed. he said WE. You seem confused what he meant. I’m happy to explain for you.
what did i make up? I literally quoted him, then provided numerous links to show what in fact he did after he got elected.

His words, his actions.

Forum List

Back