Results of this statement:"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border,.."

yes, fill in all the missing words to make what he said, sound like you want it to say,....weirdo
I’m explaining what he obviously meant. Feel free to show why I’m wrong.

Your dishonest claims so far make zero sense. When migrant groups surge the border is cause huge issues. So why would he call for a surge on national TV? It makes zero sense. He wouldn’t do that. So your claims are not believable

what did i make up? I literally quoted him, then provided numerous links to show what in fact he did after he got elected.

His words, his actions.
You made up the “they” part. Saying Biden called for “them” to surge when your quote literally says WE

The facts show, he was inviting illegals to surge the border, because they in fact surged, and he and harris allowed them in
The massive caravans were the reason for him to call for a surge of resources to handle the situation. Stop being such a moron

Faux Not News encouraged the immigrants by broadcasting and printing the false narrative, aka lie, about what Biden said.

I assume the resources that would surge to the boarder to deal with the influx of migrants are US citizens.
Ah you assume a "boarder" what is that?
Where would you get out of this phrase "

I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Translated into Spanish the English phrase :"we immediate surge we to the border"
translates into "Nosotras inmediatamente subimos a la frontera,"
which then illegals speaking Spanish would mean in English "we go immediately to the border"

NOW do you like other evidently ignorant people of other languages, understand the Spanish, Chinese, Hindi translation is the below translation to the illegals language and then retranslating what they heard back from their language to English what they were told in the translation.

So when they heard "Nosotras inmediatamente subimos a la frontera," they heard ..
"we go immediately to the border"! That's what they heard Biden say...
"we immediate surge to the border, translated to "Nosotras inmediatamente subimos a la frontera, which means:
in Spanish ..."we go immediately to the border"

NOTHING in the translation to Spanish about "WE, employees, or Americans... surge to the border"! Zero.
But all the Spanish people heard in Spanish was ..."we go immediately to the border"!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND that's what the Spanish illegals heard as well as legal immigrants!!!
Screen Shot 2024-10-02 at 10.55.43 AM.png

Last edited:
Ah you assume a "boarder" what is that?
Where would you get out of this phrase "

I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Translated into Spanish the English phrase :"we immediate surge we to the border"
translates into "Nosotras inmediatamente subimos a la frontera,"
which then illegals speaking Spanish would mean in English "we take ourselves to the border"

NOW do you like other evidently ignorant people of other languages, understand the Spanish, Chinese, Hindi translation is the below translation to the illegals language and then retranslating what they heard back from their language to English what they were told in the translation.

So when they heard "Nosotras inmediatamente subimos a la frontera," they heard ..
"we take ourselves to the border"! That's what they heard Biden say...
"we immediate surge to the border, translated to "Nosotras inmediatamente subimos a la frontera, which means:
in Spanish ..."we take ourselves to the border"

NOTHING in the translation to Spanish about "WE, employees, or Americans... surge to the border"! Zero.
But all the Spanish people heard in Spanish was ..."we take ourselves to the border"!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND that's what the Spanish illegals heard as well as legal immigrants!!!
View attachment 1020970

Such a stupid nonsensical argument. Translations aren’t made word for word. They are made off of meaning of what’s being communicated. No translator would translate Biden’s statement the way you are.

He said WE as in the USA

Using your warped logic on a Trump statement…. “They are sending rapists and murderer..” your translated meaning to Mexicans would be that the US is sending rapists and murders across the border to Mexico…

See how dumb that is??

I’m explaining what he obviously meant. Feel free to show why I’m wrong.

Your dishonest claims so far make zero sense. When migrant groups surge the border is cause huge issues. So why would he call for a surge on national TV? It makes zero sense. He wouldn’t do that. So your claims are not believable
you are trying to make excuses and put words in his mouth. It's pathetic and weird

The massive caravans were the reason for him to call for a surge of resources to handle the situation. Stop being such a moron
the surge continued all through his presidency, as I highlighted. He didn't send resources down until after the surge, and the resources were just to help get them in faster.

LOL, no. That clip is of Joe Biden promising to send more American personnel the border.
Is that why he said "These people deserve to be heard"? So you're saying the border agents surging to the border need to be heard?
Leftwingers say the dumbest things.

Such a stupid nonsensical argument. Translations aren’t made word for word. They are made off of meaning of what’s being communicated. No translator would translate Biden’s statement the way you are.

He said WE as in the USA

Using your warped logic on a Trump statement…. “They are sending rapists and murderer..” your translated meaning to Mexicans would be that the US is sending rapists and murders across the border to Mexico…

See how dumb that is??
Hey ... I didn't do the translations so you are lying!
Remember the exact translated words are "WE GO IMMEDIATELY TO THE BORDER!"
From the above translation...which you wrote.."They are sending rapists and murderer."
translated into Spanish "Ellas están enviando violadores y asesinos."
Which when translated back to English for dummies like to understand: "They are sending rapists and murderers"
Which is exactly what you said.
BUT again... when you translate into Spanish..."we immediate surge to the border," (What Biden said AND what illegals heard when translated to Spanish was :Nosotras inmediatamente subimos a la frontera.
Now when you translate what illegals heard in Spanish to English...
"We immediately go up to the border" which is what the illegals understand if we ask them to translate to English!
Screen Shot 2024-10-02 at 11.19.28 AM.png

So how dumb are YOU for not comprehending the simple fact that the ILLEGALS would look for ANY justification for illegally crossing the border...especially when Biden potential president says "We immediately go up to the border"!

you are trying to make excuses and put words in his mouth. It's pathetic and weird
Uhh no. I’m deconstructing your lies as you put words in his mouth. You completely ignore the WE part of his quote. We is US the USA. The words I filled in emphasis the point he was making which a grade schooler could understand.

Uhh no. I’m deconstructing your lies as you put words in his mouth. You completely ignore the WE part of his quote. We is US the USA. The words I filled in emphasis the point he was making which a grade schooler could understand.
what lies? I literally quoted him word for word and provided the video to show it.

You are the one that is having to add words to what he said to make it sound like something totally different. Not me

the surge continued all through his presidency, as I highlighted. He didn't send resources down until after the surge, and the resources were just to help get them in faster.
Then criticize his policies and actions. Why lie about his words in a way that anybody with a brain can see you’re distorting? Makes you look desperate.
what lies? I literally quoted him word for word and provided the video to show it.

You are the one that is having to add words to what he said to make it sound like something totally different. Not me
The lie where you pretend WE is referring to foreigners

Then criticize his policies and actions. Why lie about his words in a way that anybody with a brain can see you’re distorting? Makes you look desperate.
The lie where you pretend WE is referring to foreigners
Haha I’m not the one lying! I quoted him!

I am being critical of his words and actions! You are the one putting words in his mouth

Forum List

Back