Results of this statement:"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border,.."

No, not THEM… WE. Do you understand the difference?
You are asking ME... do I understand the difference right?
OK let me ask you ... are you aware that :
In the first five months of the year, CBP agents encountered more than nine hundred thousand migrants and asylum
seekers at the U.S.-Mexico border. The majority hailed from just six countries: Mexico, Guatemala, Venezuela,
Cuba, Ecuador, and Colombia
, in descending order. Jul 9, 2024

Of all 10,951,000 over 5 years of the Unauthorized Population in the United States 42% speak Spanish at home.

FACT:Assuming
42% speak only Spanish....
6% Speak Chinese
6% speak Hindi

Translated into Spanish the English :"we immediate surge we to the border"
A) In Spanish "Nosotras inmediatamente subimos a la frontera,"
B) so we can understand the translation..above Spanish translated into English then is "we take ourselves to the border"

NOW do you like other evidently ignorant people of other languages, understand the Spanish,Chinese,Hindi translation is the below translation to the illegals language and then retranslating what they heard back from their language to English what they were told in the translation.

So when they heard "Nosotras inmediatamente subimos a la frontera," they heard ..
"we take ourselves to the border"!That's what they heard Biden say...
"we immediate surge to the border, translated to "Nosotras inmediatamente subimos a la frontera, which means:
in Spanish ..."we take ourselves to the border"

In the next most popular language Chinese at 6%
The Chinese English to Chinese: 我们立即向边境增兵,which translated into English:
"We immediately send additional troops to the border,"
In the 3rd most popular language Hindi at 6% हम तुरंत सीमा की ओर बढ़ते हैं,
which translated back to English so we can understand the translation.. "We immediately move towards the border".
So to those of you that ONLY speak English, the top 3 languages of illegals tell the illegals to in
Spanish" "take ourselves to the border".
Chinese: "We immediately send additional troops to the border,"
Hindi: "We immediately move towards the border"
NOTHING in any translation was what Biden "assumedly" meant!
Even if he didn't intend for illegals to "surge to the border"... IT HAPPENED and of course his first act as a president?

Updated 12:30 PM CDT, January 22, 2021
Share SAN DIEGO (AP) —
Biden on Wednesday (1/20/2021)ordered a “pause” on all wall construction within a week, one of 17 executive orders issued on his first day in office, including six dealing with immigration.
The order leaves billions of dollars of work unfinished — but still under contract — after Trump worked feverishly last year to build more than 450 miles (720 kilometers), a goal he said he achieved eight days before leaving office.

You mean to enforce our laws in a timely manner, instead of taking years to have their cases heard. How can any president secure the border with the inadequate resource Congress has allocated over the years.
They weren't going down there to enforce the law. They were going there so they could get the illegals through quicker.

You are asking ME... do I understand the difference right?
OK let me ask you ... are you aware that :
In the first five months of the year, CBP agents encountered more than nine hundred thousand migrants and asylum
seekers at the U.S.-Mexico border. The majority hailed from just six countries: Mexico, Guatemala, Venezuela,
Cuba, Ecuador, and Colombia
, in descending order. Jul 9, 2024

Of all 10,951,000 over 5 years of the Unauthorized Population in the United States 42% speak Spanish at home.

FACT:Assuming
42% speak only Spanish....
6% Speak Chinese
6% speak Hindi

Translated into Spanish the English :"we immediate surge we to the border"
A) In Spanish "Nosotras inmediatamente subimos a la frontera,"
B) so we can understand the translation..above Spanish translated into English then is "we take ourselves to the border"

NOW do you like other evidently ignorant people of other languages, understand the Spanish,Chinese,Hindi translation is the below translation to the illegals language and then retranslating what they heard back from their language to English what they were told in the translation.

So when they heard "Nosotras inmediatamente subimos a la frontera," they heard ..
"we take ourselves to the border"!That's what they heard Biden say...
"we immediate surge to the border, translated to "Nosotras inmediatamente subimos a la frontera, which means:
in Spanish ..."we take ourselves to the border"

In the next most popular language Chinese at 6%
The Chinese English to Chinese: 我们立即向边境增兵,which translated into English:
"We immediately send additional troops to the border,"
In the 3rd most popular language Hindi at 6% हम तुरंत सीमा की ओर बढ़ते हैं,
which translated back to English so we can understand the translation.. "We immediately move towards the border".
So to those of you that ONLY speak English, the top 3 languages of illegals tell the illegals to in
Spanish" "take ourselves to the border".
Chinese: "We immediately send additional troops to the border,"
Hindi: "We immediately move towards the border"
NOTHING in any translation was what Biden "assumedly" meant!
Even if he didn't intend for illegals to "surge to the border"... IT HAPPENED and of course his first act as a president?

Updated 12:30 PM CDT, January 22, 2021
Share SAN DIEGO (AP) —
Biden on Wednesday (1/20/2021)ordered a “pause” on all wall construction within a week, one of 17 executive orders issued on his first day in office, including six dealing with immigration.
The order leaves billions of dollars of work unfinished — but still under contract — after Trump worked feverishly last year to build more than 450 miles (720 kilometers), a goal he said he achieved eight days before leaving office.

Wow, you need to filter the quote into Spanish to spin your lies?! Give me a break. He said what he said. A third grader could understand what WE means. Yall are trying waaaaaay too hard. And in the end your just lying and spreading false information

Oh sure. He was speaking of American personnel as he is saying, "If you want to flee, you should come."
You're all kinds of confused… that part was to people in need of asylum… the surge part was about American personnel.

What’s with you people and your inability to understand basic English

You're all kinds of confused… that part was to people in need of asylum… the surge part was about American personnel.

What’s with you people and your inability to understand basic English
I listened to the debate. He was not speaking of American personnel. Your side can try to rewrite what was said, what was intended, until the cows come home but we have the evidence on our side. The first week of his administration, Biden stopped all the Trump policies that in fact had slowed the migrant invasion to a trickle and issued no orders for additional personnel to go to the border.

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

And then subsequently he wanted more border personnel not to turn people back but to process them more quickly. Subsequently both he and Kamala have said people shouldn't come but their policies overwhelmingly encouraged more and more invasion including Biden allowing migrants from four countries to fly here directly bypassing the CBP entirely. And neither want to send anybody home but make all citizens.

Wow, you need to filter the quote into Spanish to spin your lies?! Give me a break. He said what he said. A third grader could understand what WE means. Yall are trying waaaaaay too hard. And in the end your just lying and spreading false information
AGAIN... you are just so unsophisticated! You write "a third grader"???? WOW... this is what the 3rd grader would have translated from English..."Nosotras inmediatamente subimos a la frontera," which in English means:
"we take ourselves to the border"!!!

You obviously have never had any Spanish like I've had 2 years in college. And the point I guess you totally miss is
When you translate the English phrase:"we immediate surge we to the border"
It means in Spanish..."Nosotras inmediatamente subimos a la frontera" which means to US in ENGLISH!!!

"we take ourselves to the border"
You still don't understand. Do you?
That phrase especially to illegals means go to the border. WHY should they take an order from Biden to "take ourselves to the border" if other to go through...ILLEGALLY!!!

Forum List

Back